Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin fees will NEVER come down - page 4. (Read 1091 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 14, 2018, 11:16:17 AM
If the supply of Bitcoin is fixed and the mining continues to scarce it, the transaction cost of Bitcoin will certainly be higher. But I think that's because of demand. As long as someone continues to chase Bitcoin, the transaction rate will be higher.

Actually, if you look back just last year, the drop in transaction fees are almost comparable to the drop in btc value lol. A lot of aspects can be seen to affect that. First would be the plunge in price, segwit and lightnijg network as well perhaps.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 08:34:24 AM
If the supply of Bitcoin is fixed and the mining continues to scarce it, the transaction cost of Bitcoin will certainly be higher. But I think that's because of demand. As long as someone continues to chase Bitcoin, the transaction rate will be higher.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 07:39:36 AM
Bitcoin will never come down as long as the price of bitcoin is high.i think there are many bitcoin users in the world. i m certain it will be soon rise more and more and it will be raised in the future.so bitcoin fees will ne"er come down.
Activity: 210
Merit: 40
August 14, 2018, 04:38:48 AM
As long as bitcoin and all related activities are not regulated in any way there is complete freedom for defining everthing, including fees. And miners want their share, as big as possible.
Still we have to admit that currently fees are not so hig as they were and situatiin is much better. Still, using bitcoin has its price.
Activity: 4
August 14, 2018, 04:35:30 AM
as we see just the opposite, the price per transaction fell at bitcoin, the truth fell along with the bitcoin itself Sad
Activity: 332
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 04:32:57 AM
think about it if you were a miner, and have learnt that you can charge XXX for transaction why would you be happy to again charge just one X?
It is certain the more popular coins will increase costs to catch up with bitcoin, as opposed to bitcoin lowering .
Developers are already being pressured to behave in ways that I dare not repeat.

Of course not. With every "halvening" (that is represented as process of producing scarcity), "salary" for mining actually drops 2 times. So, if mining is indeed needed, that means transaction costs will increase 2 times or miners work 2 times cheaper each time. Pick one.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
August 14, 2018, 04:22:54 AM
think about it if you were a miner, and have learnt that you can charge XXX for transaction why would you be happy to again charge just one X?
It is certain the more popular coins will increase costs to catch up with bitcoin, as opposed to bitcoin lowering .
Developers are already being pressured to behave in ways that I dare not repeat.
We all know that bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency and there I no such proper authentic regulating body over bitcoin who could keep eye over all its activities and thus there is improper regulations of bitcoin and the best solution to this problem is the legalisation of bitcoin globally and the global legalisation is the only way out to curb this and many more problems related to it and no doubt that even after the legalisation the fee will increase because government will then apply tax over it but still there will much better condition in comparison to present one.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
August 12, 2018, 10:07:39 AM
Depending on when the transaction is done.
If the amount of Bitcoin you send is a lot, the fee is also a lot.

For example, if I send Bitcoin around 0.1 then the fee is 50,000 satoshi
If I send 1 Bitcoin then the fee is 100,000 satoshi or even more.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 03:00:45 AM
Give it a time guys. Anything is possible through technology with just a good amount of years of studying the problem and making the answer for it. The pain is just temporary for sure. Technology just goes better and does no go worse.
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
July 24, 2018, 01:13:51 AM
What we have as transaction fee is not at all a big issue considering the value of bitcoin. When there is sudden price pumping there is more network congestion getting stuck to the network with almost similar transaction fee provided. This causes the delay in the transaction where at times additional fee is required to get priority access.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
July 24, 2018, 01:11:13 AM

Why you think of that ? Bitcoin fees will reduced if bitcoin price reduced too. You made this assumption when bitcoin price at the peak.
Look at the market price of bitcoin now, it is on the bottom, so the tx fee. I am not a miner, but if i want to mining bitcoin, i think i will need to buy the latest asic to gain btc more, not by increasing the fee.
Activity: 350
July 23, 2018, 11:17:45 PM
as long the price of bitcoin is high and we can see there are many people in this world that use bitcoin and there are many transaction in the bitcoin network the price of fee will never down and i think it will be increase more and more, but its okay its mean that we can see that bitcoin is more popular and more popular because of this situation
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
July 23, 2018, 10:22:40 PM
I know that many people may disagree with me but if bitcoin does not properly scale and lower transaction cost, it has no long term value. Plain and simple.
Activity: 137
Merit: 11
July 23, 2018, 10:10:29 PM
At the point when come to eager all human fell prey to it. Obviously that the expense won't go up perpetually however they will be sufficiently steady to forestall bitcoin turn into a little exchange standard, different coins should carry out the activity as bitcoin turns out to be more store of significant worth and high exchange. This reality likewise may most likely end its developing force balancing out the cost as different coins with a speedier exchange and lower charges turn out to be more well known and standard. There is likewise the risk of relocation of intensity of mining to other famous coins which may influence the cost of bitcoin not far off.
July 23, 2018, 10:00:40 PM
indeed, that is the reality, because now Bitcoin is highly valued.
look at the back of 2016, Bitcoin has not been appreciated and the transaction fee is small.
but my expectation forwards Bitcoin so little more for ny transaction costs.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 02:05:34 AM
LMAO the fees are now less than twenty cents, and you were saying that they were never going to go lower than 20 - 30 - 40 - 50 bucks. Man, you are crazy.
I still remember those times, but i did not move a single bitcoin because of those fees.
Activity: 42
July 19, 2018, 02:03:48 AM
I find the Bitcoin it follow the value of the Bitcoin, It will not be specified for xác định rằng the accounts are up to up. While while have a contact of a business can be prefix to be have a payment must be be an and this requires an to see a service fee do third cung cấp.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
July 19, 2018, 01:13:58 AM
bitcoin is not much different with the development of fiat currency, the more bitcoin users in the world, surely everyone also wants to gain profit, and the cost of bitcoin will be higher, not more down.
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 12:55:37 AM
Bitcoin investments will be relevant long, but people still have not yet all realize that this currency already here, and her paying the price for the home, machine, apartments. Influx of money to digital money still begins.
Activity: 321
July 18, 2018, 10:55:16 PM
This is just how the world works. Bitcoin became a "Store of Value" Rather than a "Way of transacting" now. They have a choice to increase the block size for transactions to be faster, but they never did. Well, I guess you better find another coin if you want faster transactions.

i don't consider it going lower than that as it is just perfect except on days when there is congestion in the network and you want to be placed on priority list. Bitcoin transactions have certain price and the miners need their share so expecting for fees to be zero it's not realistic. Nothing comes completely for free and so it's the situation with Bitcoin, using it has some price.
Pages:
Jump to: