Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin fees will NEVER come down - page 3. (Read 1091 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
August 26, 2018, 08:20:31 PM
you are wring, the bitcoin transaction fee as I know is depend on the priority and the queue, if you want to get cheap transaction fee you need to wait until the queue is deserted and set your transaction into low priority, low priority is the option to makes your transaction is slower than usually but the advantages you can get the cheap transaction fee
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
August 26, 2018, 08:17:53 PM
think about it if you were a miner, and have learnt that you can charge XXX for transaction why would you be happy to again charge just one X?
It is certain the more popular coins will increase costs to catch up with bitcoin, as opposed to bitcoin lowering .
Developers are already being pressured to behave in ways that I dare not repeat.

That is one of the reasons why I prefer to trade my ethereum when I want to cash out in fiat, the fee is very low compared to Bitcoin, but it's not high now compare what it was two or three years ago but what i do not like about transacting on Bitcoin is the amount of time you have to wait before it gets confirmed.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 09:24:27 AM
I don't think so, because of it is new so that may be the fee is no high but when the user will increase the will also come down.
Activity: 53
August 26, 2018, 07:49:13 AM
Yes, I also think that it fell incredibly down, so it should soon grow, the crypt market is not predictable
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 09:00:43 AM
as long the price of bitcoin is high and we can see there are many people in this world that use bitcoin and there are many transaction in the bitcoin network the price of fee will never down and i think it will be increase more and more, but its okay its mean that we can see that bitcoin is more popular and more popular because of this situation
The fee is necessary , so those who make a fuss can't really change anything.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
August 21, 2018, 08:50:07 AM
think about it if you were a miner, and have learnt that you can charge XXX for transaction why would you be happy to again charge just one X?
It is certain the more popular coins will increase costs to catch up with bitcoin, as opposed to bitcoin lowering .
Developers are already being pressured to behave in ways that I dare not repeat.
I think that bitcoin transaction fee depends on your choice. Blockchain fee is pretty low as i see. You can choose the fee based on how fast the speed you want.
Activity: 94
August 21, 2018, 08:45:01 AM
I don't know, the cost must fluctuate with volume right? We are now seeing mass adoption not surprising and not worrying that the network is overloaded. Unless someone does spam again, like what was done before for various reasons. But with a surge of interest, and the availability of good alt coins, no one will be foolish enough to push people to flee to other coins right? Who knows, it takes all kinds of things that I think. Thanks
Activity: 31
August 21, 2018, 08:22:38 AM
Bitcoin fees is not constant.
Activity: 1
August 19, 2018, 11:29:48 AM
Кaк зapaбoтaть нa кpиптaвaлютe
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 11:27:53 AM
Bitcoin fees is not constant. I have personally notice that whenever there is a bearish market, bitcoin prices tend to be lower than when in bullish market. Bitcoin transactions fees cannot be higher always but changes, so I think miners don't have monopoly over the price.
Activity: 67
August 19, 2018, 10:43:49 AM
Excess of bitcoin user has the same grumble with bitcoin. In every upstair in bitcoin's history, the bitcoin prices got affected but no change in transaction fee occurred, I think the reason for this is to do more development for bitcoin in future and to recover its value that is affected by the deterioration of bitcoin.
Activity: 106
August 19, 2018, 10:34:25 AM
Bitcoin will never come down as long as the price of bitcoin is high.i think there are many bitcoin users in the world. i m certain it will be soon rise more and more and it will be raised in the future.so bitcoin fees will ne"er come down.
Is not there just one Bitcoin platform? So, brokers should consider the current value of Bitcoin to adjust the Bitcoin exchange fee. If fees are high, those who wish to exchange Bitcoin will choose another trading platform. It would be unfair if the Bitcoin fees increase over time, while Bitcoin collection is difficult and Bitcoin prices are falling. Transaction fees must be reduced.
Activity: 106
August 19, 2018, 10:29:24 AM
Previously, when Bitcoin was at a high price, bitcoin exchange fees could only go up but it was difficult to go down. But the situation is different now. Bitcoin prices are falling deeply and many investors are not too keen on investing in Bitcoin. Therefore, the bitcoin exchange market is very bleak. Brokers for Bitcoin exchanges should adjust their exchange fees, otherwise they will not be able to do anything.
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 12:20:16 PM
It can come down but will take some time. also it depends a lot on bitcoin miners. If they stop mining then fees is surely gonna increase.
Activity: 28
August 14, 2018, 12:00:13 PM
The demand and competition on the market will find a solution to that problem. Worry not.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 11:53:35 AM
Very large transaction costs are certain because we know that the value and price of bitcoin is higher than the other coins that might be the case
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 11:50:55 AM

Generaly, I think that BTC's mining has not been as profitable as it used to be. And I agree that transaction fees are unlikely to start decreasing (or at least not drastically). And in general, this will pretty much prevent the idea of BTC becoming a paying currency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 11:49:31 AM
I believe that bitcoin fees will increase, you can see that the market is falling into crisis, the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are constantly decreasing, so I believe that to increase profits the owners of the floor The transaction will not only reduce but also increase the transaction fee to earn more profits, current market capitalization is still very low to about $ 200 billion.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
August 14, 2018, 11:41:22 AM
When this thread started the fee was over $40.00 now it is $0.57

Is that enough to end the thread?
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
August 14, 2018, 11:28:09 AM
If the supply of Bitcoin is fixed and the mining continues to scarce it, the transaction cost of Bitcoin will certainly be higher. But I think that's because of demand. As long as someone continues to chase Bitcoin, the transaction rate will be higher.

Actually, if you look back just last year, the drop in transaction fees are almost comparable to the drop in btc value lol. A lot of aspects can be seen to affect that. First would be the plunge in price, segwit and lightnijg network as well perhaps.
Hopefully in the future, this will be noticed soon, and re-fixed. maybe that happens because every year, the number of bitcoin users is increasing, so the transactions that occur are increasingly uncontrolled, which results in a fairly high and stable fee price.
Pages:
Jump to: