Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin finally legal in India - page 3. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 11:41:08 AM
That's great with the population of India if everyone actually starts do research about crypto world it wont take too long for other countries to recognize Bitcoin. I feel like Overall India is just a huge advantage for Bitcoin.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 11:37:29 AM
Very gladly news because india my nearest country. in  India bitcoin legal and their banks accept bitcoin as their trading phenomena. Nearest countries will be benefited if india accept it legally.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 23, 2018, 11:36:56 AM
Despite the negative attitude of some politicians, the Indian government came to a decision about market regulation and to ensure equal conditions for Bitcoin exchanges, which allocated a significant amount of resources for the standardization of the market and industry.
Activity: 252
May 23, 2018, 11:31:48 AM
In any case, plenty of things ought to be finished with respect to this issue. The Indian government is still in a meditative inclination regarding permitting Bitcoin as a legitimate money, they are exceptionally mindful of their capital market since they have a rising economy. they are taking a general undertaking on this issue. Ideally, they will give a positive flag soon with respect to Bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 11:29:28 AM
This is a good news. If the people of India do not do any criminal acts in bitcoin, there is no harm in the country. Anyway validity is a good thing. Bitcoin will improve. The people of India will be interested in using Bitcoin. So they will not have poverty. People will be able to interact and deal with each other with the help of Bitcoin
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
May 23, 2018, 11:28:28 AM
I am predict the future when say what the this bans temporary.
really good news for Indians, i think now there we have many blockchains developers
Activity: 134
May 23, 2018, 11:27:01 AM
India's economy is growing rapidly, maybe that's why India is receiving bitcoin.India seems to be preparing itself for the future where digital currency will be the center of the exchange rate on every transaction.

But in the fear of many Indian society is still in a state of poor, whether his government can introduce bitcoin to the entire community.
Activity: 31
May 23, 2018, 08:22:05 AM
"Suddenly, Bitcoin to Be Officially Legal in India"
posted Jule 20, 2017
https://cointelegraph.com/news/suddenly-bitcoin-to-be-officially-legal-in-india

Bitcoin exchanges in India have been able to operate but they have been self-regulating using strict Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundering measures https://veratad.com/solutions/identity-verification/ in place. These areas will now fall under government regulation.

Funny side note--a member of the parliament in India likened Bitcoin to a Ponzi scheme as recently as March of this year. Pretty wild.
"In a letter to the Finance Ministry and the Reserve Bank of India, Somaiya explained that Bitcoin is a pyramid Ponzi-type scheme. However, Somaiya was criticized for his inability to understand the structural and fundamental difference between a Ponzi scheme and Bitcoin."

It is a good news.  I wish all countries of the world will accept and legalize bitcoin.
Activity: 66
May 23, 2018, 08:12:11 AM
I wish other countries should follow this step by legalizing bitcoin
Activity: 98
May 23, 2018, 07:55:04 AM
Hindus, of course, are good comrades! I always respected their culture, but, unfortunately, they have everything except money!) And when they finally had the opportunity to develop in the financial sphere, at the expense of the cryptocurrency, it's really cool! I'm always happy to participate in Indian ICO, because I'm sure of these guys!
Activity: 518
May 23, 2018, 07:18:18 AM
In India have probably quickly thought that it is better to resolve and receive a part of profit at the expense of taxes, than not to receive at all anything.
Activity: 196
May 23, 2018, 05:49:23 AM
Thats good news, i wonder if when will bitcoin be legalized in other countries. But this news make it positive thing about bitcoin penetration to countries.
Activity: 104
May 23, 2018, 05:44:16 AM
Thank you for giving me so good news, I was very happy to know because I am an Indian too.
copper member
Activity: 166
May 23, 2018, 05:11:30 AM
Bitcoin finally got legal validity in India. It was all of us hoping that the use of Bitcoin will soon be valid in India. As a result of this I will have an impact on the price of Bitcoin. I believe that all the countries which prohibit the use of it, will re-legitimize it again. Thus Bitcoin will be the world's main currency and its use will continue worldwide.
Activity: 154
May 23, 2018, 12:32:42 AM
posted Jule 20, 2017

Bitcoin exchanges in India have been able to operate but they have been self-regulating using strict Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundering measures https://veratad.com/solutions/identity-verification/ in place. These areas will now fall under government regulation.

Funny side note--a member of the parliament in India likened Bitcoin to a Ponzi scheme as recently as March of this year. Pretty wild.
"In a letter to the Finance Ministry and the Reserve Bank of India, Somaiya explained that Bitcoin is a pyramid Ponzi-type scheme. However, Somaiya was criticized for his inability to understand the structural and fundamental difference between a Ponzi scheme and Bitcoin."

I have not heard that this is legal in India but it is true that it is a good idea because many say that the bitcoin believes and that it will continue for more countries to make bitcoin legal.
Activity: 105
May 22, 2018, 11:25:13 PM
This is a good news for India without others contries.Morever others are thinking about bitcoin to accept legaly.Already two countries have accepted cryptocurrency.So we can hope bitcoin would be spread in the whole world. It is 99% really. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 238
May 22, 2018, 11:00:30 PM
In Feb 2018 the finance minister of India announce all crypto currency are illegal tender. Which I know. There is no banned on purchase and sale but you have to inform government for tax payment. If any change in government policy has come then I have no knowledge of it. But I always wish for Bitcoin for declare legal in India.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
May 22, 2018, 10:44:36 PM
posted Jule 20, 2017

Bitcoin exchanges in India have been able to operate but they have been self-regulating using strict Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundering measures (https://veratad.com/solutions/identity-verification/) in place. These areas will now fall under government regulation.

How can this article be posted on "Jule 20,2017"?Today is July 15.You should change this OP.

I think u read it wrong. It said "Jun" in the byline. And bitcoin is a growing economy so there may be countries that are accepting btc but there are also countries that is trying to make there own blockchain for there altcoins.

it is good news and will make it easier for Indian people to transact using bitcoin, I hope every bitcoin country is also legalized because this will make it easier for us to transact using bitcoin, in my country the bitcoin has not been legalized so I have to redeem, it so I can use it.
Activity: 14
May 22, 2018, 09:36:10 PM
Great India country can legalize bitcoin, with the bitcoin being legalized in India will make the developed country!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 09:32:05 PM
posted Jule 20, 2017

I am so happy for that good news I heared . I hope someday here in my country too ! I really pray for the legalization of bitcoin . AndI want to know how it happened so that I can hep bitcoin here to be legalize.
Pages:
Jump to: