Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Flag Going to Space. YES Space the final frontier - page 4. (Read 8479 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
adding third balloon to mission parameter
Got live Cam Feed worked out!!!!
We will be streaming live video Feeds from Craft launching Bitcoin flag to SPACE
our launch will look nothing like his but still gets me excited!!  Grin

Bitcoin to infinity and beyond
Hoping weather gets better  so we can do some outside thruster testing. Will post some Video on youube so everyone can be apart of this
No one else smells a scam here?
Not enough experienced members viewed it I guess..
Whenever I see a new member asking for donations to his project, I smell a scam.

I'm not saying that this is a scam, I hope that this project becomes a success, but we will see.

I am not asking just for FREE donation . I am asking for a little help on cost of the material needed to create the craft that carry's the flag to space. I am also offering people who donate advertisement space. People who donate get the option to put anything on the hull of the craft. We will be recording  the hull of the craft the entire mission so millions of people will see your logo or advertisement as it goes to space with bitcoin flag. The logo or advertisement cannot be something obscene or ha might reflect negatively on Bitcoin. I encourage people to think of creative logos to go to space . Cancer awareness?World peace? Stop world hunger?  Your Business Logo? Ask someone to marry you?Your Bitcoin address? You are only limited by your imagination. I do a little graphic design so if you need help putting your logo idea into reality  just send me an email and i will help [email protected]
Were going to the moon  Cool
First Space but then we work toward the moon  Grin
Great news. Now I will be able to view the btc flag in space when I'm on my Space Flight with Virgin Atlantic *Dreams*. Seriously this is pretty cool, if anything this is going to stir around some free publicity for bitcoin. If only I had the capital to create a buzz event for bitcoin as cool as this--you'd be seeing bitcoin blimps all across the states.
thank you very much!!!its good to feel the support of the community . That's who i am doing this for "the bitcoin community" . This mission is very important to me and has been in the making for some time
A model rocket would be more exciting but to do so just as a rough figure you would be looking at 15k easy.
multi stage rocket 3k+,2 x O class HPR motors 2.5-3k,video equipment 2k+?,GPS tracking & other electronics 2k. Have a physical bitcoin to deploy on ejection.

Then you would need to be certified/licensed to let off such a bad boy and FAA permitted.
Could blow out to 20-25k  Shocked or just contact someone from tripoli (rocket association) see if there up for the challenge.
Negative. Trying a new approach. Using two weather balloons with modified /Gases to get further without blowing the balloons. After balloon burst will be using additional light weight thruster options to get us further. Keep in mind this is mission 1 . Goal is just to put bitcoin flag into space and capture the event in high definition with 360 degrees of coverage. Our craft won’t weigh no more than 2-5 pounds. Will be supported by not 1 but two parachute for reentry. To have 100% mission control we will be using real time satellite tracking and controlled thrusters to guide craft on reentry to limit damage to rig. We will have further missions to accomplish more Bitcoin related activity in space
Activity: 661
Merit: 108
Great news. Now I will be able to view the btc flag in space when I'm on my Space Flight with Virgin Atlantic *Dreams*. Seriously this is pretty cool, if anything this is going to stir around some free publicity for bitcoin. If only I had the capital to create a buzz event for bitcoin as cool as this--you'd be seeing bitcoin blimps all across the states.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Were going to the moon  Cool
Just ordered the material to fabricate the custom hull . Very exciting  Grin

Good luck man

If the projects gains some momentum I'll definitely throw some bits your way, but for now I'll just be lurkin' away

When's the expected laungh again? I might invest too when it's closer to the event.
shooting for April when weather is better.  Thank you !!! Want to do this thing Right with more cameras than less. The help is much appreciated

Good luck man

If the projects gains some momentum I'll definitely throw some bits your way, but for now I'll just be lurkin' away
Thank you. I will post pictures of the hull after its complete
Activity: 125
A model rocket would be more exciting but to do so just as a rough figure you would be looking at 15k easy.
multi stage rocket 3k+,2 x O class HPR motors 2.5-3k,video equipment 2k+?,GPS tracking & other electronics 2k. Have a physical bitcoin to deploy on ejection.

Then you would need to be certified/licensed to let off such a bad boy and FAA permitted.
Could blow out to 20-25k  Shocked or just contact someone from tripoli (rocket association) see if there up for the challenge.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I am no New member . Been around Bitcoin scene for  3 years. Been lurking on this forum for around they same time. I  had nothing to say tell now. This mission has brought me out and forced me to engage the community.
You know without proof, that's just not something that one would believe. But like I said, it is okay, we will see how this goes.
Good luck.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Good luck man

When's the expected laungh again? I might invest too when it's closer to the event.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

Good luck man

wut da ef?
My thoughts exactly !!! Bitcoin flag into space . The most epic Bitcoin event of 2014
Pages:
Jump to: