Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Flag Going to Space. YES Space the final frontier - page 6. (Read 8479 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
How much to put this on the flag "美國將毀壞您!"?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
 looking forward to see the internet buzz when the video goes live . Any guess if the flag being in space would cause the price of BTC to rise and if so how much?
If this is true: wow what a cool idea Cheesy - soon we are in space!

Jeff, you have to hurry with your idea Tongue

very true and very realistic launch date. Going to be a lot of fun.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
If this is true: wow what a cool idea Cheesy - soon we are in space!

Jeff, you have to hurry with your idea Tongue
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
"Fly you fools"
I don't know but they did it for the enterprise  Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdjL8WXjlGI
Anyone have any good ideas on how to stream live video in and from the stratosphere and beyond? My goal is to have several Video sources 4 on-board non-streamed and 2 real time streaming cams?
The idea is awesome, but i have some doubts about the realization. Are we sure it is not a scam? How will it be launched? Who is exactly working on  that? That "donate now before it is too late" just make the alarm rings

changed to "limited Space donate if you feel like supporting this project" i don't want people to feel scammy about this project . its is supposed to be fun

as far as realization. I will complete this mission without a dime from anyone. I can cover the cost

To be fair, I haven't called your endeavor a scam, but have made light of it at your expense due to the general sentiment expressed in your thread. I suggest maintaining being light-hearted toward any naysayers, having fun while moving forward with your quest to the stars, bud.

~Bruno Kucinskas
thank you
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
The idea is awesome, but i have some doubts about the realization. Are we sure it is not a scam? How will it be launched? Who is exactly working on  that? That "donate now before it is too late" just make the alarm rings

changed to "limited Space donate if you feel like supporting this project" i don't want people to feel scammy about this project . its is supposed to be fun

as far as realization. I will complete this mission without a dime from anyone. I can cover the cost

To be fair, I haven't called your endeavor a scam, but have made light of it at your expense due to the general sentiment expressed in your thread. I suggest maintaining being light-hearted toward any naysayers, having fun while moving forward with your quest to the stars, bud.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Looks like an elaborate scam to me.

Here's another one, of which I'm not sure how many bitcoins will be fleeced with this scam: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/all-set-a-bitcoin-themed-banner-will-be-present-at-super-bowl-xlviii-442864 When will these fuckers ever learn that paying for shit outta their own pockets is not the proper way to conduct a scam?

~TMIBTCITW
I don't want your Bitcoin . This mission will fly without one donation but if people want to help out and get their logos in space.I think its only fair to ask for a polite  donation.

legendary

Here's another one, of which I'm not sure how many bitcoins will be fleeced with this scam: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/all-set-a-bitcoin-themed-banner-will-be-present-at-super-bowl-xlviii-442864 When will these fuckers ever learn that paying for shit outta their own pockets is not the proper way to conduct a scam?

~TMIBTCITW
looks like we found the best GPS tracking device for the mission.  Anyone know a method for a live cam feed we could mount on the craft?

We will use 4 cams but i would also like to have live feed to  stream to everyone .
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
looks like we found the best GPS tracking device for the mission.  Anyone know a method for a live cam feed we could mount on the craft?

Global Bitcoin promotional Video.  A Bitcoin Documentary on the Bicoin Global scene and the Launch of the first Bitcoin flag into space.  launching the bitcoin flag into Space. Yes, First Bitcoin Flag into SPACE. We want to cover the essence of the Bitcoin community and expand on the future of Bitcoin. Promote and  share  the greatness of bitcoin community and its superior currency solution. Please donate bitcoin to the project here 1HNNi6EPCxRsHUpGESZXoFr9qpWqiLeY8L

If you do donate you can request to put any image you desire on the Craft that takes bitcoin flag into space: Logos ,Pictures you name it We will put it into SPACE

Email all images to be placed on craft to [email protected] include your email address in donation

Limited space on Craft So donate Now

Launch will take place in April 2014 or later depending on weather

The launch into space will be recorded in High definition and craft will have 4 cameras mounted on it. Two of which will record the hull as it reaches space.

More info Here: http://www.bitcoinsniper.com/contact-us/about-us/bitcoin-space-race/

Want to be apart of the project let me know. Have some good ideas Let me know

What will the launch vehicle be?

The plan is to have more than one wether balloon. One to ascend and the second to descend. We want  maximum time in the stratosphere and want 100% control throughout the entire mission so we will have controlled thrusters . This mission will  a lot of fun but more importantly will thrust bitcoin further into greatness and main stream attention

Well launching on a balloon makes it possible but most people do not think of balloon height as space (even though Felix Baumgartner does!).

Balloons get half way to space.
The weather balloons get us half way we will be using other methods of climbing further
legendary
No one else smells a scam here?

Wait, what! How did I get to post 10 and not sme... Nevermind! Have a cold.

Meanwhile, there's this other guy trying to scam the community by trying to get a Bitcoin-themed banner into the Super Bowl. Don't know what that crazy fuck is up to, but to date he's using his own money and not asking for any bitcoins. Somebody better keep an eye on him. I wouldn't be surprised to learnt that he goes to Las Vegas and wears a pink tutu. One crazy fucked up dude, I say.

~TMIBTCITW
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

Global Bitcoin promotional Video.  A Bitcoin Documentary on the Bicoin Global scene and the Launch of the first Bitcoin flag into space.  launching the bitcoin flag into Space. Yes, First Bitcoin Flag into SPACE. We want to cover the essence of the Bitcoin community and expand on the future of Bitcoin. Promote and  share  the greatness of bitcoin community and its superior currency solution. Please donate bitcoin to the project here 1HNNi6EPCxRsHUpGESZXoFr9qpWqiLeY8L

If you do donate you can request to put any image you desire on the Craft that takes bitcoin flag into space: Logos ,Pictures you name it We will put it into SPACE

Email all images to be placed on craft to [email protected] include your email address in donation

Limited space on Craft So donate Now

Launch will take place in April 2014 or later depending on weather

The launch into space will be recorded in High definition and craft will have 4 cameras mounted on it. Two of which will record the hull as it reaches space.

More info Here: http://www.bitcoinsniper.com/contact-us/about-us/bitcoin-space-race/

Want to be apart of the project let me know. Have some good ideas Let me know

What will the launch vehicle be?

The plan is to have more than one wether balloon. One to ascend and the second to descend. We want  maximum time in the stratosphere and want 100% control throughout the entire mission so we will have controlled thrusters . This mission will  a lot of fun but more importantly will thrust bitcoin further into greatness and main stream attention

Well launching on a balloon makes it possible but most people do not think of balloon height as space (even though Felix Baumgartner does!).

Balloons get half way to space.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
didn't doge coin already go to moon?
No one else smells a scam here?
I don't Care if anyone donates and i am not begging for money. I do these missions all the time for fun out of my pocket. I am just offering Advertising space to cover some cost of the launch. This mission will further bitcoin into mainstream and will help anyone holding BTC so I don’t think it’s too much to ask for people to help out with the cost of supply’s needed to accomplish this mission
Even if not one person donates .I will launch the Bitcoin flag into space and will show the world Bitcoin has no boundaries. Bitcoin does not get held back and will be thrusted into the sky for the world to see. I know sounds kind of corny but I believe in Bitcoin and gets me all emotional. That’s why we are all here. We believe in Bitcoin and its ability to change the world for the better
Pages:
Jump to: