Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin for old people? - page 7. (Read 1335 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
February 03, 2018, 02:57:24 AM
How to spread awareness of Bitcoin in a way so that old people start to use more bitcoin?

We know that most of the time bitcoin is for millennials and many teenagers are now starting to get interested in bitcoin and investing in it. I do think that for us to be able to get our elders to get interested in bitcoin we should take give them and teach them the knowledge that we know and make them interested in bitcoin. Bitcoin is for everybody and anyone is welcome as long as they are interested to take part of this revolutionary currency.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
February 03, 2018, 02:51:36 AM
Its really hard to deal with old people because they think they are more wiser than us..sometimes they dont listen to what we said.. Spreading awareness to them might be difficult but if they were going to ask me, I just say that bitcoin is just like currency like dollars..but the difference is it is a digital money spent electronically all over the world,, maybe they are already aware of online shopping or electronic payment in that way they would understand.
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
February 03, 2018, 02:36:35 AM
Bitcoin is for everybody, so it includes also older people. It only depends on how active, participative and updated they are in hi-technologies. It is not totally 100% who wants to be a member or want to invest bitcoin, one factor that really affects to their "No" and "Don't" (learning and knowing Bitcoin) is their health, willingness and capabilities to work.
Exactly and i think old people are more keen  to learn something new and earn money. I know old people who work in online support, or copywriters. Bitcoin for the elderly is an excellent opportunity to earn, because by virtue of their age, their work capacity is limited. They need only to understand the computer and be able to go online.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
February 03, 2018, 02:35:50 AM
Bitcoin is for everyone either old or young they can used bitcoin as long as they understand cryptocurrency and they open their mind to gained knowledge about it.We know old people are hard to convince on believing that we can earn in btc spreading them the facts about it make them agree on it.
Activity: 47
Merit: 2
February 03, 2018, 02:31:08 AM
How to spread awareness of Bitcoin in a way so that old people start to use more bitcoin?
For all those people, it is not for adults to have any children just like me. But it's pretty good if everybody especially adults grow up for the sake of life, but with the issue of bitcoin and fake news spreading bitcoin it's likely not to allow other governments to come up bitcoin.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
February 03, 2018, 02:22:39 AM
Bitcoin is for everybody, so it includes also older people. It only depends on how active, participative and updated they are in hi-technologies. It is not totally 100% who wants to be a member or want to invest bitcoin, one factor that really affects to their "No" and "Don't" (learning and knowing Bitcoin) is their health, willingness and capabilities to work.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 02:22:12 AM
I think that it is necessary to make the use of bitcoin simple and convenient, and then, as with credit cards, old people will start using it
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 02:19:40 AM
Old people are hard to deal with especially on issues like this bitcoin because they have a lot of perspective in life that you cannot break it easily. But if bitcoin will be translated to them in a manner that they can relate maybe they will start to join bitcoin especially when they will start to receive income from doing bitcoin. And when this old people will enter into bitcoin, they will not easy to get out and surrender, therefore they can contribute to the foregoing market of BTC, who knows about the future of bitcoin if many of the old people will join also and invest in it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
February 03, 2018, 02:16:51 AM
I think it is bit difficult to explain and convince old people about bitcoin because they will be sticking hardly to traditional investments like real estate, gold or some kind of fixed assets. Old people always believe in physical things rather than digital. Hope you or anyone wants to explain to old people about bitcoin to them is a challenge.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 03, 2018, 02:13:29 AM
It's more difficult to share knowledge about bitcoin to old people because they obey technology than to teenager, to teach them you need more patience but i'm sure if they understand it's make extra income for them. Everyone can get bitcoin it doesn't depend on age, occupation and etc, so everyone who understand the system can get bitcoin.  Smiley
Yep, I also suppose that it’s really not easy for any of us to share bitcoin’s knowledge for old people. As far as I know that the old people  get many weak point when they have ages, especially they have bad memory ,so we get much troubles in conveying them the knowledge or the necessary things in crypto market. However, I think it depends on every people character. Because I think with some people who have knowledge in technology, I’m sure that they are very interested in some work like this. Therefore, we can show them the way to do with bitcoin, but it’s really rare for the old people to keep an eye on this work.
Activity: 132
February 03, 2018, 02:04:54 AM
For me Bitcoin if for everyone who really wants to do it. Age, gender, race, location, educational attainment wouldn't matter if the person really wants to do it, the eagerness to learn and earn is there, he/she got the patience, passion and perseverance, then there will be no reason why he can't use it. Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 01:17:17 AM
It’s my opinion…..  when everyone is experience there is no limitations.. Bitcoin is for everyone no age limit required .. Young people are easy to adopt cryptocurrency because we are in a new and computer generation.young people know already how to use computer..... so I think easy for theam....of bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
February 02, 2018, 11:00:59 PM
Bitcoin is open for everyone who wants to join bitcoin even you are old as long as you know how to work with cryptocurrency and you know how to use internet because bitcoin is easy to learn and understand.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 02, 2018, 10:56:44 PM
bitcoin for all people, from small children to old people can buy and trade bitcoin. simply buying a bitcoin at a cheap price and holding it until it is expensive and selling it will make them more relaxed in the investment. indeed the main problem is how to explain to them what bitcoin is and how it works. old people who follow technological developments must also know what bitcoin is, but for old people who do not know anything about technology, it's a bit harder to explain to them what bitcoin is. they will only be assured of real investments such as gold, land, property and others.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 10:47:19 PM
words that are easy to understand and detailed explanations in my opinion can awaken old People to understand and use Bitcoin.
Activity: 11
February 02, 2018, 09:59:28 PM
Bitcoin for everyone. If you tell them about bitcoin, they will able to use bitcoin.
Activity: 266
February 02, 2018, 09:53:37 PM
Yes sharing information about bitcoin on old people is a great thought. I think as long as they are interested with bitcoin and have the passion to learn what it is I think you are good to go. As others stated it is not going to be easy to share with old people cause they will not be interested or others have different priorities now. But why not give it a try instead of speculating.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
February 02, 2018, 09:36:57 PM
I though spreading awareness of bitcoin is a good idea. Bitcoin is for everyone, it's not about the age anymore as long as you can handle to join crypto environment. And for me the best to convince oldies is to show them how good bitcoin impacts to those join with the help of social media or maybe personally.
You cannot totally convince the oldies because for them it is not an interesting thing for them to get into because they are saying that bitcoin is only for the young people and we they should avoid using it in order for them to not mess up and for me, i agree with them because it is for new generation and not the old people since they are experiencing different problems like loss in memory that can lead them to losing their password and other important things.
Activity: 15
February 02, 2018, 08:32:20 PM
i think bitcoin will be less important when other coins will pass by on volume, eth i getting closer and closer
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 07:55:16 PM
I though spreading awareness of bitcoin is a good idea. Bitcoin is for everyone, it's not about the age anymore as long as you can handle to join crypto environment. And for me the best to convince oldies is to show them how good bitcoin impacts to those join with the help of social media or maybe personally.
Pages:
Jump to: