Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Forecast, Bitcoin Speculation & Bitcoin Technical Analysis. Up or DOWN? - page 9. (Read 540173 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1000
We will continue with this weeks exemplary free and public altcoin forecasts:

This time an alert in USDe:

Activity: 609
Merit: 500
Now there will be a down trend for a few days
legendary
Brief public update for an altcoin: CINNI

After a huge run up over the past few days, it looks likely to see a ending diagonal. We will see if this plays out. It is still in a clear uptrend = bullish, but the waning momentum and volume is a big watchout. I do not think we will sustainably break 8900-9000 in the first attempt. If the wedge formation is correct, we will see a 30-50% drop soon.

We're about to break 10K Smiley

After hitting the upper wedge trendline, we got our predicted correction. It was -28.6% from the 98 top, so this shows again that our technical analysis works for all markets. Stocks, currencies, cryptocurrencies, precious metals, etc.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

After a huge run up over the past few days, it looks likely to see a ending diagonal. We will see if this plays out. It is still in a clear uptrend = bullish, but the waning momentum and volume is a big watchout. I do not think we will sustainably break 8900-9000 in the first attempt. If the wedge formation is correct, we will see a 30-50% drop soon.

We're about to break 10K Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
legendary

legendary
Two new momentum trades just issued to subscribers.
Subscriptions still open for another week in April via https://bitcoinbullbear.com/
legendary
happy Easter for those who celebrate it!
legendary
The bitcoin forecast sentiment poll is reset.
VOTE now:

UP?
DOWN?
SAME?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
We Also Accept Bitcoin and Litecoin
Can't find a way to pay with Litecoin.

Hi btcash!

Due to Kojn.com shutting down and the recent website and database migration for DCR we are only able to take manual LTC payments at this time.  You can send an email to [email protected] indicating which package and length of time you would like to subscribe and we will get back to you with a unique litecoin address for payment.

Apologies for the inconvenience, we will be working with GoCoin in the near future to reenable automated ltc payments.

Please let us know if you need any more assistance.

Thanks for asking and have a great BITday!
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
We Also Accept Bitcoin and Litecoin
Can't find a way to pay with Litecoin.
legendary
bitcoin prices turning down again from 430-440$ resistance
legendary
sure.of course we accept most standard payment methods including bitcoins
Activity: 609
Merit: 501
peace
legendary
Activity: 1146
Do you accept btc as payment?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
BitcoinBullBear-

Had a look - your performance chart runs to Oct 2013. So that begs the question, how have you done in the past 5 months since all the action started? Your performance chart ends when bitcoin was still at $200.
legendary
we issued hours ago a major newsletter , with bitcoin prices at a very crucial juncture .
For those interested, we continue to offer trial bitcoin forecasts at -40% discount for the first month.

An unbeatable chance to try and profit from it:
premium.bitcoinbullbear.com
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
im glad to see most bitcoin talk users believe bitcoin will go back up in the next 4 weeks. gives me some confidence back
legendary
One of our competitors will stop the analysis service in a couple of months. See announcement here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6003602

Bitcoinbullbear will continue its service and is in fact even further growing the analysis service. Hence, we welcome any new subscriber on https://bitcoinbullbear.com/subscribe

For all who sign up soon, there is still the limited promotion of -40% off for a trial month.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
smilence,

I work for DCR, parent of the Bitcoin BullBear.  May I ask what support tickets you are referring to?  We do not currently have any unanswered CS tickets.  If you would like, you can message me your question here and I will get back to you asap, or you can send me your email address so I can look it up in our support database.

Apologies for the miscommunication.  We will get this taken care of.

Cheers
Please check PM ,thanks
Pages:
Jump to: