Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Forecast, Bitcoin Speculation & Bitcoin Technical Analysis. Up or DOWN? - page 11. (Read 540173 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1000
Dear BitCoinNutJob
We are sorry to hear that you did not profit enough from the bitcoin bull bear forecast.
Please let us know what specifically you have in mind why you did not achieve what you wanted in bitcoin trading.

Dear All
It is normal that not everyone is happy with analyses and forecasts. It also depends on individual trading skills and also money management.
And again the last updates were spot on. Prices turned at exactly the forecasted levels .

We also know that loyal , satisfied subscribers don't usually go to forums like this and "defend" anything.

And this is why we continuously monitor the feedback and our survey from 2 weeks shows that we have 89.6% satisfied subscribers.

We always try to improve and will continue

legendary
Activity: 1316
Hi,

I signed up for ActivePro for 1 month trial.
I m kind of disappointed because of lack of updates and found them vague.
If you trade, you will need daily updates but you provide 2 short update and 1 weekly report.

i'd stay away, i signed up for 3 months & lost alot of gains vs buy & hold following these reports.

- the people who run this service are quick to point out the 1 in 3 times they are right, i never heard them mention the times when they are wrong

- the updates are too late or come with much hindsight

- there is heavy sales tactics used (look @ the thread title) - usually a sign you wont get the results claimed.

- they claim all these hoards of happy subscribers yet nobody defends them

save your BTC, nobody knows what the price is going to do, if they did they wouldnt need to tell you.

Activity: 533
Merit: 539
Just to inform you.

Sometimes I received 2 mails at the same time with updates, last time I received 3 mails at once.

Bye
legendary
New short term update just sent to subscribers, also including more details about our MtGox decision.

??.  but I didnt receive any.

are an active subscriber?

yes, the last I received is "Weekly Report (2/12/2014)"
did I miss any?

We can confirm that all subscribers have received the latest update.

Please check your spam folder in case you dont have it in your normal inbox, depending on your spam settings.

But it is all correct on our end. Vphen just confirmed it to me
legendary
New short term update just sent to subscribers, also including more details about our MtGox decision.

??.  but I didnt receive any.

did I miss any?

send me a PM with your email address you used to subscribe and we can check
Activity: 76
Merit: 10

did I miss any?
legendary

??.  but I didnt receive any.

are you an active subscriber?
Activity: 76

legendary
legendary
Now even 615 $ .. falling further.. very nice
legendary
Can I ask you a question, please?

For how long have you been trading any financial market regularly?

As said, we have a 90%+ satisfaction rate from our subscribers, over already 3 years. And bitcoinbullbear.com has been outperforming the buy and hold strategy massively throughout this time.

I do not want to put you on the spot too much, but can it be that you are not so experienced in trading and money management? Let us know if you need some help on that. We did that before with subscribers and they were very happy about it.

And finally, here is yet another example of the accuracy of our forecast from yesterday:

Lead forecast:
1. "Short term trend: DOWN"
2. "Very short term trend DOWN"
3. "Put all of this together and we continue to think the market could press lower to test the 550 to 620 $ range" This was when BTCUSD was at 652.85 $. As of this minute, BTCUSD is at 621 $. This means, you could have made 31 $ per bitcoins sold or shorted. Not bad for 24 hours...
It can be that simple

Activity: 63
As mentioned before, there are many types of different investors and traders.

Our most recent subscriber survey tells us that 90% of subscribers are satisfied with our current service.

There will always be a few individuals who want something else.

That said, we are very happy about your feedback and will continue to improve and innovate.

Fair enough, but don't you think you should have some evidence on hand to support the claims you make in the subject line of the thread? (+1,492% gains, +750% more than B&H)

I just finished a trial subscription and must agree with you.. the trading advices are too weak for my liking. I got more info from just reading the speculation threads on BTT and tradingview than from the service. I did not resubscribe to this service.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Our most recent subscriber survey tells us that 90% of subscribers are satisfied with our current service.

That said, we are very happy about your feedback and will continue to improve and innovate.

Fair enough, but don't you think you should have some evidence on hand to support the claims you make in the subject line of the thread? (+1,492% gains, +750% more than B&H)
legendary

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
S3052:

I think you should start publishing your personal trades in order to support your gains claims.  What you publish to subscribers is simply too vague for my taste.
legendary
Also, a new weekly bitcoin forecast has just been issued to subscribers.

Trial subscriptions for 20% discount are still available here: http://bitcoinbullbear.com/
legendary
The poll is reset for your voting again.

Up?
Down?
Same?
for the next 4 weeks
legendary
https://digitalcurrencyresearch.com/ and http://bitcoinbullbear.com/ has just moved to bitstamp as leading market for bitcoin charts and bitcoin forecasts.

We abandon MtGox until further notice and possibly foreever. Good bye.
legendary
Team - you are right: There are times when it is warranted to provide tighter trading ideas and ranges, and there are times when it is best to protect people from getting caught in random bitcoin price swings.

That said, for example, the latest report from February 5 was again dead on with a forecast for bitcoin price declines: "there appears to be little support to the downside.. 60/40 probability down". This was when BTCUSD was at 835$ at MtGox, and now it is at 674$.

There are always some people who complain about things, but the overwhelmingly positive feedback from 90+% of our subscribers tell us that we are on track.

That said, we will soon offer new feedback and service opportunities for subscribers - as we always strive to innovate and improve services.

legendary
Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001
and I think you must value data from BTC-e rather than MT-Gox.

Totally agree. Let's all vote on http://bitcoinbullbear.com/ for BitStamp or BTC-e instead of that outdated 'Magic the Gathering' exchange :-)

For the other points, there's not much to suggest when the technicals tell S3052 that not much is happening. He'll chime in on this I guess.

Ente
Pages:
Jump to: