Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Foundation members are resigning! - page 5. (Read 8370 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin Foundation Member s   is Resigning*
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
WW3
They have been given opportunity to do something good for the bitcoin community and used it to their advantange. Typical human being  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1209
The revolution will be digital
Unfortunately I must resign as an individual member of the Bitcoin Foundation.  Reasons are many, but the following are salient:
Charlie Shrem engaging in alleged money laundering and associated crimes.
Mark Karpeles misappropriating people's money to the tune of millions.
Brock Pierce being associated with alleged pedophilia. (Now newly elected to an industry seat)
This is not the direction this foundation needs to take.  The foundation members need to emulate very high moral values and ethics in business and in personal dealings, especially as it involves money.  So far, the track record of prominent Bitcoin Foundation members has been abysmal.  I know that most foundation members are probably swell people and are not like this.  However, the acts of a few, have overshadowed us all unfortunately.

I no longer want to be associated with these people.

It is my wish that as the Bitcoin Foundation lay in ashes, another organization can rise up from these ashes and take its proper place representing the great idea that is bitcoin.

I would also like to thank all the hard work and volunteers who have coded Bitcoin Core, various other projects, and came up with some very creative ideas to deal with various problems.  You are awesome.

Goodbye and Best Wishes,

Patrick

Don't just walk away from the Bitcoin Foundation post you resignation at the link below.
https://bitcoinfoundation.org/forum/index.php?/topic/951-post-your-bitcoin-foundation-resignations-here/

Xtib

@Xtib Are you Patrick ... just asking
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Unfortunately I must resign as an individual member of the Bitcoin Foundation.  Reasons are many, but the following are salient:
Charlie Shrem engaging in alleged money laundering and associated crimes.
Mark Karpeles misappropriating people's money to the tune of millions.
Brock Pierce being associated with alleged pedophilia. (Now newly elected to an industry seat)
This is not the direction this foundation needs to take.  The foundation members need to emulate very high moral values and ethics in business and in personal dealings, especially as it involves money.  So far, the track record of prominent Bitcoin Foundation members has been abysmal.  I know that most foundation members are probably swell people and are not like this.  However, the acts of a few, have overshadowed us all unfortunately.

I no longer want to be associated with these people.

It is my wish that as the Bitcoin Foundation lay in ashes, another organization can rise up from these ashes and take its proper place representing the great idea that is bitcoin.

I would also like to thank all the hard work and volunteers who have coded Bitcoin Core, various other projects, and came up with some very creative ideas to deal with various problems.  You are awesome.

Goodbye and Best Wishes,

Patrick

Don't just walk away from the Bitcoin Foundation post you resignation at the link below.
https://bitcoinfoundation.org/forum/index.php?/topic/951-post-your-bitcoin-foundation-resignations-here/

Xtib
Pages:
Jump to: