Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - Game over - page 2. (Read 844 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
June 25, 2018, 08:46:26 AM
Whoever sells can then regret it.

It's pretty safe to say that barely anyone is selling right now, and why should they?

The only entities selling are a bunch of rats using their bots to get people to sell. It's a shake-out, but no one is selling so expect things to turn more ugly. I'm not saying it will turn ugly, but just expect it. If it ever comes to a point where it does turn ugly you at least won't be as affected mentally. I wouldn't even be surprised if this is done by institutions looking to score coins before the next bull run starts.

Don't forget that during the peak of last year, long term holders and investors have sold quite a bunch of coins. These coins need to be bought up in order for the price to go up. The only question is at what price it will be done. There are just too many coins floating around that needs to be put back to sleep for years.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 07:43:57 AM
After the time of growth, there is always a fall, that is, the less interesting part. What do you do when markets go down? I'm trying "Simply HODL" is my answer. Bitcoin does not stop anything and absolutely is not a game over.
Bitcoin has been here since 2009, and the current drop does not mean anything. In the past, there have been such downturns and see where Bitcoin was at the end of 2017.
Turnaround can happen at any time. There are many rich people involved and they know what they are doing. Whoever sells can then regret it. This is my opinion of the matter.
Activity: 293
Merit: 109
June 25, 2018, 07:30:54 AM
What kind of speculation is this? Just because there's another investment which have similar price pattern, that doesn't mean bitcoin will experience same things because both of them are totally different.
If you're not experienced investor or short-term investor, you shouldn't invest on Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency IMO.

As long as there's development for Bitcoin and there aren't any game-changer cryptocurrency, there's no way Bitcoin will meet it's game over.

90% of so called HODLers here are sure that bitcoin will grow in price because it did it before for two times after collapses. It is as clever as to predict rain because it was rainy for two times this week.  What the difference between this speculation and theirs? this thread is more realistic than tails about 20K in december 2018
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
June 25, 2018, 07:20:29 AM
Bitcoin normal movements are actually acts like a bubbles that bloom and burst, and we all know that market price of bitcoin today is dropping at the lower, but it doesn't mean that it is a sign of game over, and I'm pretty sure that for the next coming days the price of bitcoin will surely rise again.
That's true because the price volatile in the market it doesn't mean that bitcoin will stop the game actually it's started and you will see bitcoin will surprise all people in great increasing.
The Bitcoin is in difficult situations is a truth but we have seen its recovery after down falls many times in the past. The price was low in the start of 2017 Last year and then recovered to a highest value. Similarly the value is going low in 2018 and took too much time to recover but we know that it is a long term investment and we should wait for it to go high and we would be able sell then.
Activity: 406
June 25, 2018, 03:14:20 AM
The bubble was inflated by users themselves. But what next? This will not lead to the death of bitcoin. Someone lost their money, someone earned. The balance in the network is maintained. Bitcoin is still attractive to people in the first place the opportunities it offers. Price this is the second time.
It was obvious this would be something to expect during the bubble phase we got into last year. As long as a real demand based on intrinsic value is not driving a market but just some level of speculation and manipulation, then it is a bubble. Bitcoin itself is not a bubble but it was bubbled and that bubble popped earlier and we are still in continuation of the burst of the bubble. It is hard to know how low this is going to get for now, but we have to wait and see.

I never accept that conclusion of "game over". We are still in the beginning of game of new history of human race. It will not end up in near future as it is evaluating itself to adopt the changes and advancements hence just a price drop will not write the last chapter of bitcoin's era.
Bill gates say that nothing can stop bitcoin now. It will prevail in the world and the people around the globe will use bitcoin for their daily needs. Bitcoin will never die. Think that when the price of bitcoin was a few dollars, it didn’t crash and now the price is in thousands of dollars. How it possible is that bitcoin will blow in the air or will die? These all are fake statements.
Activity: 275
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 02:39:49 PM
bitcoin crosses important neckline support (breakdown) and expected to conitnue to fall down more and more

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HqssO99.png

typical bubble

https://jbmarwood.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Nikkei-stock-crash.gif

if you tell me bitcoin is not in a bubble? look at the similarity, its >90% same as typical traditional bubble

goodluck to all holders out there, im pulling all my investment out, hope the best in you!

I do not think that way, the game is still sustainable and can still be played to get a better prize. Bitcoin does not end and can still rise high, hold for profit in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
June 23, 2018, 10:48:07 AM
The bubble was inflated by users themselves. But what next? This will not lead to the death of bitcoin. Someone lost their money, someone earned. The balance in the network is maintained. Bitcoin is still attractive to people in the first place the opportunities it offers. Price this is the second time.
It was obvious this would be something to expect during the bubble phase we got into last year. As long as a real demand based on intrinsic value is not driving a market but just some level of speculation and manipulation, then it is a bubble. Bitcoin itself is not a bubble but it was bubbled and that bubble popped earlier and we are still in continuation of the burst of the bubble. It is hard to know how low this is going to get for now, but we have to wait and see.

I never accept that conclusion of "game over". We are still in the beginning of game of new history of human race. It will not end up in near future as it is evaluating itself to adopt the changes and advancements hence just a price drop will not write the last chapter of bitcoin's era.
Activity: 560
June 22, 2018, 05:57:06 PM
If we think of bitcoin to just rise everyday and do not consider it to go down from time to time for some corrections or factors affecting its price and of course the volatility, i guess one should not enter the the cryptoworld for its not that way. This kind of post is not helping the bitcoin community but i respect the opinion. For me one thing is sure bitcoin has always managed to rise after storms and it will happen again this year.
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 05:43:24 PM
Bitcoin normal movements are actually acts like a bubbles that bloom and burst, and we all know that market price of bitcoin today is dropping at the lower, but it doesn't mean that it is a sign of game over, and I'm pretty sure that for the next coming days the price of bitcoin will surely rise again.
That's true because the price volatile in the market it doesn't mean that bitcoin will stop the game actually it's started and you will see bitcoin will surprise all people in great increasing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 05:40:08 PM

if you tell me bitcoin is not in a bubble? look at the similarity, its >90% same as typical traditional bubble

goodluck to all holders out there, im pulling all my investment out, hope the best in you!

Man everyone is now buying Japanese stocks. You are pulling out? I dont get people like you.  Why you bought Japanese stocks in first place?  Japan is most crypto country. Their economy will flourish in upcoming years thanks to the fact that after MtGox fiasco was first country that looked into Bitcoin and crpyto from all angles.

This is a great idea man!
Future wise, Japan is one of the  greatest answers. Right now, they are making again another set of cryptos. I hope the system will be like of bitcoin so it could be safe and realistic and become a very helpful means for other people.
Activity: 78
June 22, 2018, 05:16:42 PM
Don't ever listen to this idiotic, ''death cross'' OH NO BITCOIN GOING TO 1K and yet after the infamous death cross, nothing happened, in fact bitcoin bounced back days later, these ''indicators'' are definitely not that important.

did you see my graph used any indicator? not even volume you fool, only 2 lines drawn on the graph

it is not a good idea to long a downward breakdown asset, try that with margin you will go bankrupt within 1 day
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
June 22, 2018, 05:10:12 PM
Don't ever listen to this idiotic, ''death cross'' OH NO BITCOIN GOING TO 1K and yet after the infamous death cross, nothing happened, in fact bitcoin bounced back days later, these ''indicators'' are definitely not that important.
June 22, 2018, 05:09:25 PM
I disagree with this view and I can tell you that this is a beginning of another upwards movement.  We are aware that bitcoin is in a strong bearish but this has not signified the end. We should expect another upwards movement any moment from next month.

heard this since january until now... it never gets old  Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
June 22, 2018, 04:53:08 PM

Man everyone is now buying Japanese stocks. You are pulling out? I dont get people like you.  Why you bought Japanese stocks in first place?  Japan is most crypto country. Their economy will flourish in upcoming years thanks to the fact that after MtGox fiasco was first country that looked into Bitcoin and crpyto from all angles.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
June 22, 2018, 04:26:33 PM
bitcoin crosses important neckline support (breakdown) and expected to conitnue to fall down more and more

typical bubble

I have read this kind of negative posts and comments all the time every time the price falls..Game over, dead obsolete, drop to bottom line etc. And people gets more panic and more negative thoughts so they sell out or stop investing to bitcoin but every time the price recovers they feel sorry and buy again at higher price. Truely bitcoin is not for the frail of hearts.
And how can one say the Bitcoin game is over even if it is still the top ranked coin in the market with the maximum market cap. I do not understand this logic. But such things are been said only to degrade the mustered up courage of the newbie and of the existing investors to quit the job. In my opinion, as long as you can earn some money in the business and as long as you can make use of the services Bitcoin offers, the game is live.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
June 22, 2018, 03:47:51 PM
I disagree with this view and I can tell you that this is a beginning of another upwards movement.  We are aware that bitcoin is in a strong bearish but this has not signified the end. We should expect another upwards movement any moment from next month.
June 22, 2018, 03:23:26 PM

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HqssO99.png

typical bubble

https://jbmarwood.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Nikkei-stock-crash.gif

You better think far ahead, bitcoin is not a weak coin that goes down and then disappears, but bitcoin is the strongest coin with full trust, bitcoin will not die and still can survive.

bitcoin is stronger than NIKKEI 225?

but NIKKEI also falls down like no tomorrow how bout speculative coin that has no value like bitcoin?
Activity: 224
June 22, 2018, 02:37:31 PM
The game is over when Bitcoin reaches a price of $0, until then have some faith will you. While the trend line is broken, it doesn't mean anything happens 100%. All it means is we are more likely (51% and up) to go down more, than we are to go up (49% and less).
Activity: 378
June 22, 2018, 01:49:39 PM
Bitcoin is not yet game over because decreasing price is normal and we believe who suppoerters of the bitcoin the price will become very high again. The always we say be patient and everything will be okay and you will get more profit .

They only said it was game over because most of the traders today are selling their coins which make the prices of cryptocurrency to decrease even more, some are pressured and ending on quitting but just try to believe on the growth of cryptocurrency because it will increase again soon.
copper member
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 01:24:04 PM

typical bubble

You better think far ahead, bitcoin is not a weak coin that goes down and then disappears, but bitcoin is the strongest coin with full trust, bitcoin will not die and still can survive.
Pages:
Jump to: