Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - Game over - page 6. (Read 844 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
June 18, 2018, 12:24:46 PM
typical bubble
Another FUD post about bitcoin. You never stop to bash bitcoin and this has been one of the hundred times that bitcoin has been said to be a bubble.
if you tell me bitcoin is not in a bubble? look at the similarity, its >90% same as typical traditional bubble
What about real estate?
goodluck to all holders out there, im pulling all my investment out, hope the best in you!
Thanks for your best wishes and someone who doesn't truly believe in bitcoin should pull out his investment.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 11:23:42 AM
I think we can be sure that bitcoin will really die. I think the current bitcoin drop is still a normal thing. So do not take too much of a conclusion based on a single thought, it will be great for a panicky person. So keep thinking positive that bitcoin will rise again in the near future.
Bitcoin will not die price drops over for many months now. This is usually happening in the market so we have to accept the fact that it can go down. It is not down forever so I am one of those positive minds market will in green days again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 10:57:55 AM
you lost your luck if you pulling you up all your investment, Don't Lose Hope and Patience, bitcoin will be fine soon. And I do believe that. bitcoin is the king of all crypto and one day it will be back at their crown.
Activity: 322
June 18, 2018, 10:57:14 AM
bitcoin crosses important neckline support (breakdown) and expected to conitnue to fall down more and more

typical bubble

if you tell me bitcoin is not in a bubble? look at the similarity, its >90% same as typical traditional bubble

goodluck to all holders out there, im pulling all my investment out, hope the best in you!

I still believe bitcoin will bounce back and it will rise again, this kind of situations is very normal and our trust and faith will be tested also even if I'll lose I'm not regret it at least I'll try my best to become successful in this field.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 10:54:06 AM
I think we can be sure that bitcoin will really die. I think the current bitcoin drop is still a normal thing. So do not take too much of a conclusion based on a single thought, it will be great for a panicky person. So keep thinking positive that bitcoin will rise again in the near future.
Activity: 210
June 18, 2018, 10:45:34 AM
bitcoin crosses important neckline support (breakdown) and expected to conitnue to fall down more and more

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HqssO99.png

typical bubble

https://jbmarwood.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Nikkei-stock-crash.gif

Bitcoin cannot die. It is decentralized and trustless.Governments can’t control it and it has a ton of support.Bitcoin and the entire Cryptocurrency market is on an upward trend and the coins are more alive than ever.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
June 18, 2018, 10:24:36 AM
LOL. you just drew 2 of the most random lines anybody could have drawn on this chart and then made a conclusion based on that! what the hell happened to analysis the topics on bitcointalk keep losing value every day.

thanks for letting us know, i was so worried what you are going to do with your bitcoins now my mind is at ease.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
June 18, 2018, 09:59:49 AM

typical bubble

You probably don't know what you are saying and easily believe on what you are seeing or read on the news or interenet. Technical analysis work sometimes but doesn't always work in this market so you shouldn't always rely on it because there are lots of useless analysis out there, and how can you say that if both market have similarities, it will end up the same? go on and pull out all your cryptocurrency investment, hopefully you will not regret it if Bitcoin recovers from this fall in the near future. Anyways we are all just speculating and no one can exactly predict the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 10
June 18, 2018, 09:42:53 AM
i've invested my whole asset in Bitcoin, so sad if this really happened
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
June 18, 2018, 09:42:01 AM
Bitcoin is not over. It is just starting. Applications of it are just starting. Plus technical analysis and charts are one of the things we should base. Many things will happen, i prefer to keep holding. Thanks whale. Cheesy
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 09:36:37 AM
The game didn't start yet to be over and as we said million times, you can't campare crypto to any previous bubble as it's something we never seen before and we are still learning about it.
one more thing, my advice to you : don't apply TA to a market without regulation.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
June 18, 2018, 09:35:06 AM
TA works on any free-market as it has fear and greed element.

They do work to a certain extent, but they're still far too unreliable in my opinion. News and developments from all around the world are one of, if not the largest factor in crypto price movement, and technical analysis methods can't take those into account. I personally don't put too much faith in them.

I agree with everything else you said though. It's not like anyone can prove Bitcoin is a bubble by just showing a graph anyway. It's not a bubble until it pops, and experts have been predicting that for a few years now to no avail.
Activity: 546
June 18, 2018, 09:33:56 AM

typical bubble

Thanks for this post, you just make a new enter price for new investors.
I like fuds, because i can buy the bitcoin cheaper and cheaper and when Q4 of the year, i can get a lot of profits  Grin
Activity: 182
June 18, 2018, 09:31:55 AM
How can they say it's game over if it is doing will in the market, that is why they are attacking it  because bitcoin is on the top.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
June 18, 2018, 09:13:42 AM
<...>
This is a bad mistake.
Technical analysis do not work in a market without any regulation or logic.
Currently, BTC is a purely speculative market. People are trying to find a price which represents bitcoins value.
Additionally whales do manipulate the market to make personal gains. TA's are probably the least you can trust in the crypto world.

<...>
Agree. Bitcoin isn't big enough for TA to tell us anything about market psychology.

TA works on any free-market as it has fear and greed element. However, indicators for stocks/commodities may not suitable for cryptocurrency market. Anyway, the exhibit posted by OP indeed shows crash/bear market. However, BTC will bounce back sooner or later. Not bubble, in my opinion, only a correction.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
June 18, 2018, 09:09:41 AM
What kind of speculation is this? Just because there's another investment which have similar price pattern, that doesn't mean bitcoin will experience same things because both of them are totally different.
If you're not experienced investor or short-term investor, you shouldn't invest on Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency IMO.

As long as there's development for Bitcoin and there aren't any game-changer cryptocurrency, there's no way Bitcoin will meet it's game over.
Activity: 149
June 18, 2018, 09:10:02 AM
However the case maybe, bitcoin has changed the world and I really do not think it is over. There will always be bad days but the sun always comes up tomorrow. If the tech were rubbish I would agree with you but the blockchain is phenomenal and this is what I believe would save the day.
Activity: 78
June 18, 2018, 09:01:56 AM
i put full trust on technical analysis

This is a bad mistake.

Currently, BTC is a purely speculative market. People are trying to find a price which represents bitcoins value.

Additionally whales do manipulate the market to make personal gains. TA's are probably the least you can trust in the crypto world.

Agree. Bitcoin isn't big enough for TA to tell us anything about market psychology.

huh? bitcoin isnt big? its market cap is more than JPMorgan total market cap 300b (last dec17), 300b not big enough? its already half the size of apple
Activity: 1
June 18, 2018, 08:53:43 AM
Maybe this phenomena is another trick for the future of the holders. Like here in the Philippines, Bitcoin give a fragrant smell to other people that usually they know little about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. No one knows about the future, but the sure thing is be wise to what path did you choice Wink Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 18, 2018, 08:44:58 AM
i put full trust on technical analysis

This is a bad mistake.

Pages:
Jump to: