Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - Game over - page 4. (Read 844 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
June 21, 2018, 06:07:15 AM

goodluck to all holders out there, im pulling all my investment out, hope the best in you!

Good luck to you as well pal. it's your choice so i suggest to don't regrets in the future. Lol  anyways base on my personal analysis on this moment i've noticed bitcoin made a small pump. Which is from $6400- $6700 and it is a big sign by the way,  such positive movement that bitoin value will not going down anymore , so good luck to you pal. Haha
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
June 21, 2018, 03:52:42 AM
The bearish market has started getting weaking and we should expect a turn of events soonest.  I think the bullish market is not over yet as in this market and little turn of events can provoke another direction in the live of a coin.  I think bitcoin price is more stable now than before and that is what matters.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
June 21, 2018, 03:17:05 AM
I invest in bitcoin since it was $800, not $6000 dude. And went through more than 8 major crash in my 2 years journey, but this is the hardest crash ever felt.

At least it allows you to grow a thicker skin to handle the next major correction like a champ. Everything that happens should be seen as a learning experience. Most of the newbies that entered experienced nothing but a declining trend, but that only makes them stronger and appreciate increases more. All people before the correction are spoiled with how the price has gone up and they can't think about anything else anymore. The correction brings the much needed balance because that's how markets depending on supply and demand work. Nothing keeps going up endlessly since there is an end to every possible rally and hype sentiment.

Yes, we have a new generation of Bitcoin hodlers who will not rest from spreading the good news. The "trapped" investors generally become the most ardent of coin evangelists. Hahaha.

But it's better to be trapped in Bitcoin than a shitcoin. By some degree, they still made a good decision.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
June 20, 2018, 07:54:13 PM
Bitcoin is not over yet and I believe a lot of surprises to happen in the market. Well depends on you if you were out of this industry and lose hope. Do not regret when the market rises than you did not expect.

Yes, you're right mate. It's too early to speculate about things that will never happen in crypto business industry. Bitcoin has still bigger value and talking about its downtrend, I found it normal. So therefore, there's no bases when we say btc is over.

There is no accurate prediction because anything can happen in the market since there are different people in the country who are still interested on investing and because of that, we can always expect for the price to grow even more in the future.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 07:26:20 PM
Bitcoin is not over yet and I believe a lot of surprises to happen in the market. Well depends on you if you were out of this industry and lose hope. Do not regret when the market rises than you did not expect.

Yes, you're right mate. It's too early to speculate about things that will never happen in crypto business industry. Bitcoin has still bigger value and talking about its downtrend, I found it normal. So therefore, there's no bases when we say btc is over.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 06:44:57 PM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 20, 2018, 06:01:50 PM
Keep in mind Bitcoin's price have increased a lot because there was a hype ongoing. When people saw Bitcoin wasn't a method to double their money in 24 hours, they retreated and I believe that is the retraction in price we are seeing.

But it doesn't mean Bitcoin is failed. There was a hype, but meanwhile another people were involved with Crypto-Currency for another reasons besides doubling their money fast. I mean developers, businessmen, educators... And these are the people who will make Bitcoin grow on long term, not the hype enthusiasts... These are too volatile like BTC's price.

So the game isn't over!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
June 20, 2018, 03:34:24 PM
I invest in bitcoin since it was $800, not $6000 dude. And went through more than 8 major crash in my 2 years journey, but this is the hardest crash ever felt.

At least it allows you to grow a thicker skin to handle the next major correction like a champ. Everything that happens should be seen as a learning experience. Most of the newbies that entered experienced nothing but a declining trend, but that only makes them stronger and appreciate increases more. All people before the correction are spoiled with how the price has gone up and they can't think about anything else anymore. The correction brings the much needed balance because that's how markets depending on supply and demand work. Nothing keeps going up endlessly since there is an end to every possible rally and hype sentiment.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 03:03:14 PM
Last year, the bitcoin price was $6k. Where were you? Maybe you were having a normal life wanting to find a good opportunity to make it better. Go ahead and pull out your investments. Others will come and invest in bitcoin. We do not need people who only cheer for it in its ups and discourage it in its downs. You are not real. Or maybe you are just pretending so you can make people lose faith in bitcoin and invest in another coin. Is that your intention?

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
June 20, 2018, 11:44:09 AM
Last year, the bitcoin price was $6k. Where were you? Maybe you were having a normal life wanting to find a good opportunity to make it better. Go ahead and pull out your investments. Others will come and invest in bitcoin. We do not need people who only cheer for it in its ups and discourage it in its downs. You are not real. Or maybe you are just pretending so you can make people lose faith in bitcoin and invest in another coin. Is that your intention?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
June 20, 2018, 11:09:28 AM
If you compare bitcoin with some economic bubble that has occurred before its just with charts it does not make sense. What is the function of nikkei for everyone? I think just a little bit. Take a look about the bitcoin function or about the overall cryptocurrency function, everyone will argue what you say. Bitcoin function is not just a place of investment and trading, but more than that can be used as an alternative payment tool. I think the reason mine is clear enough to deny what you are saying.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
June 20, 2018, 10:08:46 AM
The bubble was inflated by users themselves. But what next? This will not lead to the death of bitcoin. Someone lost their money, someone earned. The balance in the network is maintained. Bitcoin is still attractive to people in the first place the opportunities it offers. Price this is the second time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 09:28:27 AM
bitcoin crosses important neckline support (breakdown) and expected to conitnue to fall down more and more

typical bubble

if you tell me bitcoin is not in a bubble? look at the similarity, its >90% same as typical traditional bubble

goodluck to all holders out there, im pulling all my investment out, hope the best in you!

No, the game will still continue and still be played. I do not think bitcoin ends because it is impossible for now, bitcoin will be able to rise from the current setback and will have a high value.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 20, 2018, 03:32:16 AM
game did not started yet. Too many projects trying to make a bridge between real life vs crypto and at least few of them going to achieve this.
After implementing to real life bitcoin prices will rocket soon.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
June 20, 2018, 02:30:09 AM
What kind of speculation is this? Just because there's another investment which have similar price pattern, that doesn't mean bitcoin will experience same things because both of them are totally different.
If you're not experienced investor or short-term investor, you shouldn't invest on Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency IMO.

The other chart is not "just another investment", it is Japan's Nikkei stock average. Its long bear market has perplexed many trading analysts on why it never went over its previous all time high of the 1990s.

I believe the OP is only showing us that a very long bear market is possible.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
June 19, 2018, 06:21:10 PM
No, it is not how can people say the game over and this makes people to panic more about the bitcoin. The chances of increasing market cap are very easy but there is numerous reason for not increasing. If you panic about the market then you are going to lose money.

The reason why the prices in the market today is dropping, is because of the people who are holding a huge amount of coins and they are panicking right now due to the market that is dumping its prices today, if most of the people will be holding their coins then there might be a chance for the price of the coins to increase.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
June 19, 2018, 03:34:26 PM
I disagree with the opinion of author of this thread. No doubt that we will see more crashes of Bitcoin in this year again. But I am absolutely sure that whole market will recover next year together with Bitcoin. It is natural that after great rise, we see hard correction.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
June 19, 2018, 03:30:12 PM
Triple bottom breakdown or triple bottom reversal ?

I'm aiming at a multi quattro bottom reversal.   Shocked

How is anyone here supposed to provide useful input? If we are going through a similar scenario as last year then everyone will continue to be wrong. Does anyone here remember how many times people tried to call tops at that time? It started at $2000 and continued to $20,000 last year. The only certainty that we have is the long term. For now $6000 seems to be holding nicely, and Bitfinex offered a decent amount of buy support during the attempted test of that level, but we have a long way to go before we know whether or not we're safe. Ideal situation for that would be a relatively quick test of $8000 in the coming weeks.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
June 19, 2018, 03:01:55 PM
Triple bottom breakdown or triple bottom reversal ?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 19, 2018, 09:27:56 AM
Well on my opinion it will go lower price , 'cause actually this current bottom price still have strong support, and indeed as long there are  more investors keep buying at dip bitcoin will stay above or in the bottom and always had a potential as well to increase again and again so it will not fall back to the worse price , unless if all people leave on crypto world and make an investment on fiat. Lol
Well I don't think that' the case here since if investors keep buying duri dips, we won't be in this situation right now and bitcoin would probbaly have a higher value. People are either hodling or for newbies, selling. Though good times are coming I believe. We can't have the entire year to the bears
Pages:
Jump to: