Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Garbage Or Gold - page 11. (Read 13292 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
April 08, 2019, 04:21:07 AM
Bitcoin is referred to as the digital gold of the physical gold we have, Bitcoin would even be more valuable than gold because unlike gold, bitcoin can also be used as a means of transaction at any point in time but gold would have to sold for fiat because no one will want to every collect gold as a means of payment for any goods and services.

Traders of golds are already buying into Bitcoin and we would even see much more traders buying Bitcoin because they know it would be worth more than gold in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
April 07, 2019, 03:04:27 PM
I think Bitcoin is not gabage. Bitcoin is a very useful technology. Among all other cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is gold. But I think Bitcoin has many differences from gold.
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
April 07, 2019, 02:51:54 PM
your story is the same as the story of my life, starting without money can't participate investing. but we have goals and beliefs. we can get money for free from cryptocurrency. I think this is an amazing thing because cryptocurrency can save my life
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069
April 07, 2019, 01:50:31 PM
It is nice to hear success stories in bitcoin. Bitcoin is still a new concept to other people and most people will fear what they do not know. That is why they are easy to dismiss bitcoin. It is good you did not listen to them. But bitcoin is not gold. It is something better.
Activity: 548
Merit: 100
April 07, 2019, 01:27:19 PM
The story is extraordinary and inspiring, you have proven that without capital you can also earn income from crypto then increase the level of being a trader or a long-term investment
Bitcoin, garbage or gold? bitcoin is bitcoin and remains bitcoin
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
April 07, 2019, 01:23:40 PM
it is always a thing of  joy to have a particular knowledge of a thing and then the information gathered will then guide your thoughts as to how things work and how they should be addressed. my point is bitcoin can not be seen or described as garbage if anyone had the idea of how much more than gold it truly is.
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
April 07, 2019, 01:12:48 PM
Bitcoin is garbage, no way. Bitcoin is gold ', no way.
Mainly becaue Bitcoin is bitcoin, and 1 Bitcoin will always be one Bitcoin no matter how long Bitcoin pass in crypto market and in human civilization.
Nevertheless, Bitcoin should be considered as another storage mean.
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
April 07, 2019, 01:12:18 PM
Actually, the masses are ignorant and need to be educated into some important subjects such as what money is and how economy works. I myself have heard and read hundreds of comments where bitcoin was criticized and belittled by ignorant people. It makes me laugh, and in fact these comments can be a source of great fun for me. Most of them revolve around the notion that bitcoin is a bubble and that it will burst any time soon. Yet it is surviving and getting stronger with each passed year. I know that bitcoin is gold. Those people who today think that it is garbage are going to regret being so stupid in a couple of years time down the road.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 07, 2019, 01:06:55 PM
When I was new in crypto world heard a lot from people that Bitcoin is garbage but I say Bitcoin is future and career maker and also more than real gold Today I have made my career as Bitcoin investor and trader . I was jobless with no earning a dime I did not have capital to invest  thanks to ICO airdrop and bounty that gave me free tokens to make money without investing  I sold some tokens and accumulate btc to start trading in Bitcoin that is my love and passion  and started trading and investing in bitstamp exchange. And now this is my full time career  I am from India but certainly not afraid with crypto ban
Many doors are available to enter and exit if crypto and Bitcoin were not in the world I would be very poor A million thanks to Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto
Dear and valuable forum members what thinks about my story
Is Bitcoin even not Gold

These are very childish thoughts when saying bitcoin is rubbish. they did not learn it well before making a judgment about it. and now the value of BTC and the technology of blockchain have proven that they are wrong. We are still people who keep up with the times and we should continue to participate and contribute to the crypto market. not long after that, we will be rich soon. The crypto market will soon reach $ 1000 billion.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
April 07, 2019, 01:04:57 PM
Right. For me Bitcoin is a better way to store assets, you can go anywhere and still be able to use it, and no one can manage you. Your story is not new in the crypto world, there are actually many ways to make money in this world.
Activity: 811
Merit: 250
April 07, 2019, 01:00:06 PM
In fact, many stories that you experience, don't listen to their words about negative bitcoin, prove to them that bitcoin is not garbage, even if you only invest from being a bounty hunter, it's okay
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
April 07, 2019, 12:39:32 PM
Great story, friend. I'm glad you did it. I think many can tell similar stories. Cryptocurrency has given many people the opportunity to earn.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
April 07, 2019, 12:37:52 PM
Ignore those words from those people that thinks bitcoin is a garbage. They will never understand our thoughts on how we give importance to bitcoin. Your story isn't one of the kind and many for sure have been completely depending with these airdrops and bounty. What you do if the bounty participated is a scam and never pay you? When I was new in crypto space, I see people say that bitcoin is the new era gold and that's fine with me, I don't have any objection with that.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
April 07, 2019, 07:55:46 AM
When I was new in crypto world heard a lot from people that Bitcoin is garbage but I say Bitcoin is future and career maker and also more than real gold Today I have made my career as Bitcoin investor and trader . I was jobless with no earning a dime I did not have capital to invest  thanks to ICO airdrop and bounty that gave me free tokens to make money without investing  I sold some tokens and accumulate btc to start trading in Bitcoin that is my love and passion  and started trading and investing in bitstamp exchange. And now this is my full time career  I am from India but certainly not afraid with crypto ban
Many doors are available to enter and exit if crypto and Bitcoin were not in the world I would be very poor A million thanks to Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto
Dear and valuable forum members what thinks about my story
Is Bitcoin even not Gold
Pages:
Jump to: