Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Garbage Or Gold - page 4. (Read 13312 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 101
May 15, 2019, 10:16:23 AM
Bitcoin created a whole line of money and technology, thanks to it, many people became free from banks and can make payments around the world avoiding heavy duties and taxes.
In bitcoin, it is beneficial to keep your money for a long time I am sure that Bitcoin can be considered a reserve digital currency, an analogue of gold.
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
May 15, 2019, 10:12:13 AM
your story is pretty good for motivation in my area many people don't understand what bitcoin is and consider it like garbage I just chuckled at that moment, even at that time my friend challenged me, if you can get money from bitcoin I will give you double and in 2017 I showed my balance, unfortunately he can't afford to double.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
May 15, 2019, 08:44:17 AM
Well nice story bro, for me bitcoin is not a garbage it is gold for crypto users like me, I wanna thanks also Satoshi Nakamoto for creating bitcoin, it really helps to me to earn extra money. If there is no bitcoin no altcoins will exist.
Activity: 645
May 15, 2019, 07:52:28 AM
Bitcoin is the future and for those who have not yet realized that it is gold among cryptocurrencies, there are fewer chances to invest. With each subsequent year, the price will grow and the owners of 1 BTC will become fabulously rich. Stop doubting and believing that Bitcoin is a scam, just invest.
Activity: 453
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
May 15, 2019, 07:29:16 AM
When I was new in crypto world heard a lot from people that Bitcoin is garbage but I say Bitcoin is future and career maker and also more than real gold Today I have made my career as Bitcoin investor and trader . I was jobless with no earning a dime I did not have capital to invest  thanks to ICO airdrop and bounty that gave me free tokens to make money without investing  I sold some tokens and accumulate btc to start trading in Bitcoin that is my love and passion  and started trading and investing in bitstamp exchange. And now this is my full time career  I am from India but certainly not afraid with crypto ban
Many doors are available to enter and exit if crypto and Bitcoin were not in the world I would be very poor A million thanks to Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto
Dear and valuable forum members what thinks about my story
Is Bitcoin even not Gold

People that don't know bitcoin and cryptocurrency will talk shit to bitcoin, i'm not surprised about that. Most of them are even says bitcoin is scam lol. Bitcoin is a not a garbage for me, i can earn money and trading with bitcoin and crypto, even earn a living by it.
yes it's clear that they don't take part here, or they may have suffered losses with bitcoin, so they only say it negatively. while bitcoin and other cryptoqurrency provide many benefits for me. both in investment and in trade.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
May 15, 2019, 07:18:07 AM
An interesting story, I myself know bitcoin from my FB friends and I didn't pay much attention to it at the time and now I want to focus on bitcoin trading.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
May 15, 2019, 07:07:57 AM
When I was new in crypto world heard a lot from people that Bitcoin is garbage but I say Bitcoin is future and career maker and also more than real gold Today I have made my career as Bitcoin investor and trader . I was jobless with no earning a dime I did not have capital to invest  thanks to ICO airdrop and bounty that gave me free tokens to make money without investing  I sold some tokens and accumulate btc to start trading in Bitcoin that is my love and passion  and started trading and investing in bitstamp exchange. And now this is my full time career  I am from India but certainly not afraid with crypto ban
Many doors are available to enter and exit if crypto and Bitcoin were not in the world I would be very poor A million thanks to Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto
Is Bitcoin even not Gold

People that don't know bitcoin and cryptocurrency will talk shit to bitcoin, i'm not surprised about that. Most of them are even says bitcoin is scam lol. Bitcoin is a not a garbage for me, i can earn money and trading with bitcoin and crypto, even earn a living by it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
May 15, 2019, 07:06:20 AM
It's a matter of respect. If you set a goal, then everyone is able to earn Bitcoin. Someone participates in bounty campaigns and airdrop, someone prefers to invest, someone is engaged in trading, but all these people have made the right choice, they understand that bitcoin is digital gold.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
May 15, 2019, 07:01:59 AM
Stories like yours give hope to many who are on the verge of poverty. I also found salvation in the crypto currency and I want to assure many forum participants that there is no need to be afraid, think that the number of Bitcoins is limited and it will not be enough for all, while there is still an opportunity to get coins, I advise you to work and invest in BTC.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
May 15, 2019, 06:38:04 AM
To answer this question we need to define the word "garbage". Garbage is useless waste, which has no any direct use in our lives. Can we identify bitcoin like that? I think that today it is no longer possible. Look at how many people are engaged in business in one or another way connected with bitcoin. Thanks to it they earn money, feed their families, would this all be possible if BTC were just a "garbage"? I don't think so
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
May 15, 2019, 06:02:16 AM
I don't think that bitcoin is rubbish, the fact that bitcoin has given me a lot of advantages and what I have made from bitcoin has made me increasingly believe that bitcoin is digital gold, and I don't hesitate to reinvest for the future. .
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
May 15, 2019, 05:55:36 AM
Only an idiot would say that Bitcoin is garbage, people like Buffet should be treated by garbage by us, ignorant mind begets ignorant thoughts if you create a poll 100% will say it is gold that's worth to keep, Bitcoin is like the new gold rush everybody is coming to get a hold of it.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
May 15, 2019, 05:27:51 AM
When I was new in crypto world heard a lot from people that Bitcoin is garbage but I say Bitcoin is future and career maker and also more than real gold Today I have made my career as Bitcoin investor and trader . I was jobless with no earning a dime I did not have capital to invest  thanks to ICO airdrop and bounty that gave me free tokens to make money without investing  I sold some tokens and accumulate btc to start trading in Bitcoin that is my love and passion  and started trading and investing in bitstamp exchange. And now this is my full time career  I am from India but certainly not afraid with crypto ban
Is Bitcoin even not Gold

Btc is also a precious gold for me. There are a lot of opportunities that existed thanks to to bitcoin and it just depends on the person on what will his game plan be. Like you op, you participated in airdrops and use that to trade it and make more profits so this is really a golden opportunity for everyone.
Bitcoin is only garbage to those that are greedy and want to become extremely rich within a short period of time, they play dirty game in the cryptocurrency and when it fails them, and they qualify BTC as garbage.

A person that has used bitcoin genuinely, invested genuinely and taking profit through their hard work by trading, establishing businesses and following it through will know that bitcoin is nothing but a digital gold that will fully free the holder and users of financial burden in future. I have done so many hard works in the past, but I have ever seen the one that really pays me as much as bitcoin does.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
May 15, 2019, 02:20:46 AM
Your struggle is certainly not easy and there are many obstacles when you trade. Cryptocurrency is a very large industry so the opportunity to earn money is very wide open. I am also very fortunate to get to know Crypto. I don't have a steady job, but in crypto, I can make a profit in this industry.
Activity: 784
May 15, 2019, 01:32:16 AM
For me, bitcoin is so valuable and precious that it cannot be called as garbage. I think the word garbage is used if bitcoin qould lost its value, if the value goes from about all the traders and investors wont be able to gain profit from it besides of the lose they got if bitcoin drops into a very low amount. And that's the time we can say bitcoin is a garbage.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
May 15, 2019, 12:46:49 AM
Until now, bitcoin seems not so popular in some countries especially countries in the southeast asia. They have bad quonotation about bitcoin. They think bitcoin is a scam or some would think as bad money because criminals hide their money using bitcoin. These are the reasons why some would think bitcoin as garbage.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
May 13, 2019, 08:43:08 AM
People are optimistic for the BTC and I believe BTC is the currency of new era.It is spreading all over the world .people are tking so much profits from BTC so i believe BTC is the gold not garbage.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
May 13, 2019, 08:40:42 AM
For me, bitcoin can never be a garbage because several of crypto enthusiast calls bitcoin as digutal gold because of its precious price. As we can see from the beginning of its price that it has a very low price from its starting point however as cryptocurrency develops, its price rises that it makes crypto be recognize around the world.
yes you are right, bitcoin will be always like before, maybe the price may be too low than the past few years but still it will be come back to its high price like before we only need to trust the process be positive and everything will be okay again at the right time.
We need to be more optimistic in order to calm down when downfall is ongoing, everything will be back to the cycle so when bullish is approaching we will make decent profits, for investors who treated this as good place to earned, Bitcoin is gold for someone who trusted the system.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
May 13, 2019, 04:59:11 AM
Various individuals have various perspectives. So various individuals say various things regarding the ruler coin, bitcoin. The general population who are stating that bitcoin is just a refuse possibly they are rival ventures or the general population who don't have held bitcoin. Disregard such individuals and we should keep our confidence in bitcoin, which will make changes in our lives over the long haul. We can see that numerous associations and nation are tolerating bitcoin
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
May 13, 2019, 04:48:45 AM
For me, bitcoin can never be a garbage because several of crypto enthusiast calls bitcoin as digutal gold because of its precious price. As we can see from the beginning of its price that it has a very low price from its starting point however as cryptocurrency develops, its price rises that it makes crypto be recognize around the world.
yes you are right, bitcoin will be always like before, maybe the price may be too low than the past few years but still it will be come back to its high price like before we only need to trust the process be positive and everything will be okay again at the right time.
Pages:
Jump to: