Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Garbage Or Gold - page 6. (Read 13312 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 1
May 12, 2019, 03:19:54 PM
they are clearly wrong if they say that bitcoin is rubbish, the fall in the price of bitcoin does not mean that bitcoin will die forever of course there is still a chance to rise from this difficult period, they are not involved in this field and if they take part this certainly won't say that.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
May 12, 2019, 03:17:30 PM
All the tech people from the centralized world who called cryptocurrency a garbage are gradually taking back their words to take positions. For example, Jack of Twitter and Zuckerberg of Facebook. There Is now no denying the fact that cryptocurrency is indeed the currency of the Internet
In fact, Cryptocurrency is more than the currency on the Internet. I believe that this is an international currency, which began its strong development in 2017.
It can be that way, adoptions will most likely begin with large businessman who will cater the adoption, if there's more who will participate from this chain, surely it will be bring more noise and more personalities to help achieving  this industry. 
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 12, 2019, 03:12:19 PM
Check those saying bad things about Bitcoin, they might not even know what cryptocurrency is all about. Blockchain is revolutionizing the world, and if they fail to get acquainted, they might lose out big time. Funny enough big players or institutional investors are getting involved already as they know how the future will be.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
May 12, 2019, 03:09:26 PM
It is a well known fact that Bitcoin is digital gold though many are trying to ignore this truth so Bitcoin is not in anyway a garbage and as time goes on, Bitcoin will be a great force to reckon with in the global financial system.
Activity: 925
May 12, 2019, 02:59:02 PM
Anyone saying trash about Bitcoin certianly lacks the knowledge behind its technology. People will always badmouth what they don't understand, and the worst case scenario is that they haven't tried knowing what Bitcoin is all about. So stop paying attention to them, sooner than later, they will be forced to accept Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is indeed Gold, and just like Gold, it will continue to grow in value.
Activity: 196
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 12, 2019, 02:44:42 PM
All the tech people from the centralized world who called cryptocurrency a garbage are gradually taking back their words to take positions. For example, Jack of Twitter and Zuckerberg of Facebook. There Is now no denying the fact that cryptocurrency is indeed the currency of the Internet
In fact, Cryptocurrency is more than the currency on the Internet. I believe that this is an international currency, which began its strong development in 2017.
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
May 12, 2019, 02:55:08 PM
if anyone claims that bitcoin is rubbish I think they are very wrong, why? because in my opinion bitcoin is an extraordinary innovation, they can say it is only with FUD information and environmental factors around those who do not understand what bitcoin is. so I believe that bitcoin has a promising future, and they will need it
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 12, 2019, 02:19:10 PM
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
May 12, 2019, 02:03:50 PM
In a digital world I would prefer digital gold that is much better. Where you can pay with gold? But there are more and more shops where Bitcoin is accepted.
Where you can store gold? But Bitcoin could be stored in your mobile, your digital gold is always with you.
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
May 12, 2019, 02:00:16 PM
I consider bitcoin to be gold 2.0. Many people are still sleeping when they are expected to get onboard, I wonder how they will feel in the future when bitcoin becomes far beyond their reach, they would have realized they have listened to lies told by suppose financial expert. 
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 12, 2019, 01:45:13 PM
Bitcoin is the way opener and is the change factor in the world and this can only be good because people can receive money instant and not like on old bank transfer which can take some time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
May 12, 2019, 01:43:20 PM
Bitcoin is not a garbage, and it has not been a good or substitute of some considerable . Bitcoin, in fact is just the means of reference asset in crypto. Each coin has at least usages, but they all will be cashout into Fiats and wait patiently for next opportunity
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
April 24, 2019, 07:10:09 PM
If you can call Bitcoin garbage, then you have no place in the crypto market. This coin is the basis of the crypto market and many coins are focused on Bitcoin for their prices.
Activity: 546
April 22, 2019, 12:11:57 PM
You can earn money but I think that taking loans is probably not a very profitable business, because I see that cryptocurrency today is a very large volatility, I think that there are great opportunities for loans, but not at this time, probably a little later
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
April 22, 2019, 11:55:19 AM
I admire your zeal and doggedness. Bitcoin has financially liberated more people in the world than this debt enslaving loans been given to borrowers by the banks and their subsidiary. I have hope in bitcoin, although I have not made much because of improper trade timing. I have some good altcoins waiting for the bull run. Cryptocurrency is my second job.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
April 22, 2019, 11:33:30 AM
This was so inspiring for all the people who are loosing hope and belief in Crypto. I guess this is just timely because we are experiencing trials and difficulties.

As for me, Bitcoin will remain Gold as it helps mankind to move up and develop. The purpose of it was really served.
Activity: 518
April 22, 2019, 10:45:35 AM
Of course I like bitcoin very much , but of course I choose both bitcoin and gold , and try to accumulate these assets as this is the future!
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
April 22, 2019, 10:57:50 AM
Bitcoin can be considered garbage only by those who do not know anything about it. and while the Internet is alive, Bitcoin will not go anywhere. after the issue of all the coins, there will be only 21 million.
Activity: 966
Harmony for One and All
April 22, 2019, 03:56:45 AM
Bitcoin never can be called garbage. Bitcoin is a symbol of new era. It was the first cryptocurrency and now it still most valuable and known coin. Majority people know nothing about crypto, but they heard about bitcoin. I am sure bitcoin always will be crypto gold. Something that people use to invest money in.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
April 20, 2019, 07:25:56 PM
When I was new in crypto world heard a lot from people that Bitcoin is garbage but I say Bitcoin is future and career maker and also more than real gold Today I have made my career as Bitcoin investor and trader . I was jobless with no earning a dime I did not have capital to invest  thanks to ICO airdrop and bounty that gave me free tokens to make money without investing  I sold some tokens and accumulate btc to start trading in Bitcoin that is my love and passion  and started trading and investing in bitstamp exchange. And now this is my full time career  I am from India but certainly not afraid with crypto ban
Many doors are available to enter and exit if crypto and Bitcoin were not in the world I would be very poor A million thanks to Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto
Dear and valuable forum members what thinks about my story
Is Bitcoin even not Gold

Both have value in the market but have different kind of treatment and speculation from the people, i advise with concentrate your career in bitcoin do not listen to the people bitcoin want to destroy the important here is you know in yourself the right for your future.
Pages:
Jump to: