Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin go Down - page 3. (Read 3249 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 02:56:34 AM
After the top there always a down...is it only a natural assetment of market or someone control this market and try  to cut off the new investitor of last period?
At present the value of bitcoin has started to return and its value is likely to be $ 15,000 before Christmas.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
December 02, 2017, 02:49:58 AM
Bitcoin will not yet go down. The demand for bitcoin is increasing so their markets will improve.
Activity: 255
December 02, 2017, 02:35:43 AM
After the top there always a down...is it only a natural assetment of market or someone control this market and try  to cut off the new investitor of last period?
It quite as expected for the price of bitcoin to pullback after forming a new highest high although the volatility and momentum has decrease a bit this is as result of many holders capitalizing on the price hike and quickly sold off or dump some coins which resulted in dip pullback nevertheless the price will bounce back and push upward to $15,000 before the year runs out because presently there is massive buying in the market.
I think bitcoin is such a currency which always trying to reach on the top because bitcoin have almost nine years here and in this time period bitcoin try to hit all the records so its mean bitcoin is here to keep its value in market and that why everyone they are going to accept bitcoin because bitcoin change a life of thousands of people around the world and people are also going to support bitcoin for its high price so I think bitcoin will not drop.
Activity: 420
Merit: 113
December 02, 2017, 02:28:25 AM
I think half the holidays it will beat new records. And every month will add 10 percent or more.
Activity: 420
Merit: 113
December 02, 2017, 02:26:53 AM
Bitcoin just fell in price. It's temporary, Soon it will grow.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
December 02, 2017, 02:13:25 AM
It's doing the correction now.. $9822 now

Its retracting, rather than correcting in my opinion. While I called for months for a major downtrend immediately after we crested 10K, I was incorrect. We did dip, as people did take profit as I predicted, but the volume suggest that folks actually held. not enough volume to indicate a major inflow of fiat (new investors), and the price crested 10k at different times in different markets (people actually started adopting bitcoin more in India, they were some of the first exchanges to hit the all time high).

It might go up even more than this, I give up on trying to call it a t this point. but I still promise, this is going down in a serious way.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
December 02, 2017, 01:05:28 AM
Since the price is fluctuates in the market, its normal that the bitcoin goes down. In fact it is a great opppotunity that you should take to buy more or lots of bitcoins at its lower price, because sooner or later it will rise again.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 09:59:39 PM
Raising and Falling are the natural rule of market and economy but the most important thing is the values of it. Bitcoin can be seen as a most valuable thing in general but it is still unsteady so bitcoin investors must do something to control the explosion of bitcoin's price. Based on my own experience, i will keep invest in bitcoin and have detail plans for my investment. As you can see, bitcoin go down and raise as a essential rule but people still want to invest in it because they find the advantages of bitcoin and the future of bitcoin in market. Holding in this time is a good idea if investor want to play safety.
Activity: 392
December 01, 2017, 01:22:26 PM
Sometimes china people are throwing bad news to other bitcoin users so they can sell bitcoin at any price, let alone bitcoin users mostly from china so chinese preach a bad issue on those who use other bitcoin in order to sell it with price so that from the market can cut the price even the impassnya people who invest can also be cut the price.That's what I know.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 12:38:09 PM
I think the process of Bitcoin rise has begun. after reaching the top spot Bitcoin will go down to stabilize the price at the price of $ 10000
so do not panic if Bitcoin is down now. 2018-2020 is the height of Bitcoin rise.
Activity: 170
December 01, 2017, 12:31:40 PM
Bitcoin does not go down, it just fell a little in price. This is a temporary correction. Soon it will grow and will conquer new peaks. Cool
NRF
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
December 01, 2017, 12:30:10 PM
No, Bitcoin had stopped falling down. Its price has recovered now and reached to $10600. It is amazing!
Activity: 229
Merit: 108
December 01, 2017, 11:43:25 AM
Always remember bitcoin is a digital currency means changes is normal. Yes thats right if something goes up there is something go down right ?
Investor are not the only one factor that's give high value in bicoin maybe there few person who use their bitcoin so that, the price of bitcoin getting low because the supply and demand must be directly proportional to each other to maintain the price.
It is true that in part of being a currency, bitcoin price is always dependent on the support of people so it means that the price of bitcoin always has the capability to changes in either positive or negative way. And we all know that the down side of its price is just a part of a bigger development and growth because that also serves an indication for bitcoin to develop and experienced changes in terms of its transactions and price on the market.
Activity: 518
December 01, 2017, 11:38:56 AM
bitcoin always goes up and down but at the moment bitcoin price is very expensive.
bitcoin prices often rise and fall, we should not worry about the incident because in the end bitcoin prices soar.

We don't need to worry because we all know that the price of bitcoin always increase, make sure that you are not buy bitcoin in the top price so you can't easy lose your money.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
December 01, 2017, 11:31:15 AM
It's natural for the market to have its cycles of ups and downs. If bitcoin and other assets always went up, everyone would be rich and all resources on earth would be used up. I regard corrections as a healthy signal indicating that the market has become overheated and needs to cool down.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
December 01, 2017, 11:27:33 AM
bitcoin always goes up and down but at the moment bitcoin price is very expensive.
bitcoin prices often rise and fall, we should not worry about the incident because in the end bitcoin prices soar.
Activity: 7
December 01, 2017, 10:03:14 AM
Bitcoin is going to continue to go up and down just like everything else in he financial realm. Put on your pants and roll with it or walk away.
Activity: 12
December 01, 2017, 09:03:02 AM
gonna be rollercoaster
Prediction is hard for Bitcoin as it would face a down after going up for a time, we can't judge certainty of btc still like other market place this down graph of btc will result in sudden increase in btc, and possibly it will touch 15000$ before the end of 2017. So it will not be a good decision to sell it right now with the down it will go for large jump within short time.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
December 01, 2017, 09:00:35 AM
this is common in the market, we'll see, the possibility that will happen, the future also I'm sure will surely ride again

I agree with you, maybe next week there will be a spike in prices for bitcoin. Many want bitcoin, but few want to sell it.
Right.All of us here are struggling to earn bitcoins as much as we can and then keep them and hold.But in cases like today,where we experience dips we should not have a panic selling because this is just temporary.In the next few days all is well gain.Bitcoin will start soaring high.

It's really common to see bitcoin making such price correction. No market can't go into parabolic line, Never. That's why you need to understand this if you are going to the crypto trading or investing. It will somewhat minimizes the risk of newcomers do panic sell when the price of bitcoin goes down. We are all happy when the price is going up, but when we see that its going red, you become too emotional. It should be like that. Right now bitcoin price have recovered and above $10,000 again. And if you do sell during the dip, I'm sure by now you are regretting your decision. Dips are normal and should be look at the positive way. It is the best time to buy bitcoin because the price is low. Always remember that, specially for newbies.
Activity: 177
December 01, 2017, 08:58:52 AM
the shaking of weak hands phenomenon...move on...

as a holder since 2012 its not if, but when...all part of testing your faith.
Pages:
Jump to: