Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin go Down - page 4. (Read 3249 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 01, 2017, 08:47:32 AM
Bitcoin has risen more than in the past years. However, now it's a little reduced. It is expected. The more you do not lose.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
December 01, 2017, 08:40:43 AM
I reality id is not going down. The drop in the Bitcoin rate was caused by a malfunction in the work of one of cryptocurrency exchanges. It is specified that one of the largest exchanges, Coinbase faced with a technical problem after Bitcoin reached its historic maximum.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 612
December 01, 2017, 07:44:09 AM
this is common in the market, we'll see, the possibility that will happen, the future also I'm sure will surely ride again

I agree with you, maybe next week there will be a spike in prices for bitcoin. Many want bitcoin, but few want to sell it.
Right.All of us here are struggling to earn bitcoins as much as we can and then keep them and hold.But in cases like today,where we experience dips we should not have a panic selling because this is just temporary.In the next few days all is well gain.Bitcoin will start soaring high.
Activity: 187
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 07:16:32 AM
It should always be remembered that Bitcoin is a Digital marketplace. Its normal,Bitcoin price always change. that moment BTC price $10k up
Activity: 183
Merit: 101
December 01, 2017, 06:55:15 AM
This is good for the next push to higher price ranges. Bitcoin should take a rest and let altcoins prosper for a while before getting to climbing again.
Absolutely, BTC has earned enough value! I think it should give suitable altcoins some chance.  Cheesy
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 06:50:03 AM
bitcoin down and everybody said it is a correction, i really agree with that statement base on experience every time btc is going high and higher it is always following by down price and off course it is ONLY A CORRECTION
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 01, 2017, 06:44:16 AM
the ups and downs are the normal practice in this business...bitcoin doesn't go down...you can look at the trend over the past few months and we will clearly see how it grows
Activity: 378
November 30, 2017, 09:09:56 PM
It's not go down, I think it is the correction phase or updating. now BTC prise is $10,149.40 USD. I think it's not a matter for cryptocurrency. so it's a simple issue.
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
November 30, 2017, 09:03:53 PM
Naturally if it drops because the price will not last long if bitcoin is rising, it will certainly go down and will rise and the price is higher. because bitcoin is unstable, so it's better to hold it when bitcoin goes down and sell it when bitcoin prices go up like bitcoin prices you expect. and do not let you sell all the bitcoin you have, sell half and the rest you hold.
Activity: 280
November 30, 2017, 08:45:51 PM
It's always the same Smiley) There will be a dump after a big pump cause the whales sold all their Bitcoin at the highest price already then they want to dump it to buy it back at lower price. It's the way how people get profit in trading. LOL. Maybe they need a huge amount of money to prepare for their Christmas. But it's no need to worry, the price of Bitcoin is increasing back although really slow.
Activity: 186
Merit: 13
November 30, 2017, 08:42:03 PM
Don't panic selling, its just correcting its price. hold strong your bitcoins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 08:33:23 PM
Bitcoin will not go down and it will increase until bitcoin is considered an international currency and traded on the market... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
November 30, 2017, 08:29:01 PM
It is reasonable in it was predictable that  bitcoin went down after two days increasing more than 2500 usd

I guess that is normal, bitcoin's price is always changing, it is either because of the forks or because of whales. This two that I have mentioned is the usual reason why the price of bitcoin is always changing besides of its volatility, we might not want to experience its price correction, sp you guys always check out the price of bitcoin and convert some if you needed to, to have profits.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
November 30, 2017, 07:31:46 PM
that's normal, and it's always happen after peak high, there are a lot of newbies was asking if it's the time to buy and I told them noooooooo, tht's gonna be a mistake don't do it. never buy in high price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 07:24:29 PM
this is common in the market, we'll see, the possibility that will happen, the future also I'm sure will surely ride again

I agree with you, maybe next week there will be a spike in prices for bitcoin. Many want bitcoin, but few want to sell it.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
November 30, 2017, 07:17:27 PM
At this moment the price of the bitcoin already 9700 dollars and I think it will increase again after few hours. It is normal that the price of bitcoin decrease. The better you gonna do right now buy bitcoin and for sure after weeks you will be happy to the result because you earn a lot of profit because the price for sure will increase again. Hold your bitcoin keep buying bitcoin.
I agree.I am also expecting this dump because bitcoin price had really increased so fast in just a day and now it's taking its vice versa a little dumping.But for sure it will rise up again just what others are also expecting.Good luck to those buyers.A huge profit is really waiting for you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
November 30, 2017, 07:16:28 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 07:15:32 PM
I read a lot of info and discussion , lot of people are saying that it is a bear trap rignt now .

They think it will decrease more .

What do you think ?  Smiley

It will not really goes down more than 40% from the highest price, less than a week Bitcoin will pump hard and harder.

Bitcoin price is volatility the pump and dump happen was really normal but the price is stil huge almost all altcoin are stil in red tide.
I have a high feeling that bitcoin will pump up again so stay tuned for more update if you want for a good profit buy now.

It's true. It is not a surprise for us anymore if we can see that bitcoin price will go down and will go up because it is very normal nowadays. I regretted that I did not buy more bitcoin when the price was still $5000.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
November 30, 2017, 07:10:08 PM
I read a lot of info and discussion , lot of people are saying that it is a bear trap rignt now .

They think it will decrease more .

What do you think ?  Smiley

It will not really goes down more than 40% from the highest price, less than a week Bitcoin will pump hard and harder.

Bitcoin price is volatility the pump and dump happen was really normal but the price is stil huge almost all altcoin are stil in red tide.
I have a high feeling that bitcoin will pump up again so stay tuned for more update if you want for a good profit buy now.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 06:32:54 PM
After the top there always a down...is it only a natural assetment of market or someone control this market and try  to cut off the new investitor of last period?
It quite as expected for the price of bitcoin to pullback after forming a new highest high although the volatility and momentum has decrease a bit this is as result of many holders capitalizing on the price hike and quickly sold off or dump some coins which resulted in dip pullback nevertheless the price will bounce back and push upward to $15,000 before the year runs out because presently there is massive buying in the market.

Bitcoin gained way too much ground. Now we have it advertised on The Big Bang Theory, but god knows what impact will that have on it. Maybe it will rise, but as far as I can see, it went down.
Pages:
Jump to: