Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin go Down - page 10. (Read 3249 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
November 29, 2017, 07:51:34 PM
At the rate everything is happening right now, it seems that bitcoin going down doesn't scare anyone anymore. The sudden rise to $11k is phenomenal and attests to bitcoin's increasing popularity and profitability power. This comes as good news for us as it means bitcoin might slingshot passed it ATH yet again.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
https://exclusiveplatform.com/
November 29, 2017, 07:27:49 PM
Do you reckon the drop had anything to do with the coindesk website crash today? I dunno how significant coindesk's impact on the market would be but it coincidently started to drop as the moment the website went down...
Too many people were purchasing Bitcoin when it went over $10,000.00. The dip is only a correction.

I think I belong to those too many people, and I think it was a mistake because I didn't expect that bitcoin price will reach $11,000 for at least 24 hours. What a shame, but nevertheless, it's still worth it, since no one really expect that bitcoin will reach $10,000.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 07:27:43 PM
Calling this a major correction or a bubble seems to be making mountains out of molehills.
This is simply an action->reaction affect of people pouring too much into Bitcoin and trying to get a quick profit, thus pulling fast.

Thankfully this is all predictable and, in the long run, just means more profit for those investing in the dip.
Let's just hope this is a quick one and we gain stable footing soon enough!
Activity: 2366
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 29, 2017, 07:26:29 PM
After the top there always a down...is it only a natural assetment of market or someone control this market and try  to cut off the new investitor of last period?

all should know on that matter bitcoin as part of currency have a movement wave in the market either dump because of low demands or in high demands like this coming december i realy believe bitcoin dip down due to the incoming fork but not very dip the price maybe down about 2 to 5 percent from today value.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
November 29, 2017, 07:24:41 PM
On my opinion high volatility its give to all more opportunity to make profit because comatose state is worst then high volatility for trading. If bitcoin will be higher than 10000$ who will buy it? Only Satoshi Nakomoto and Trump)
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 07:18:07 PM
After the top there always a down...is it only a natural assetment of market or someone control this market and try  to cut off the new investitor of last period?
for my opinion it was a normal in market yes we see the pump of coin then after this we can see now some dump i think it was a normal , for the who are controlling it are may depends on the holder so it has a movement cause it was reaches in $11k if you know what i mean it make now a drop but it has a possibility to goes up again.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
November 29, 2017, 07:16:25 PM
After such a height some people will definitely take profit and if the amount of bitcoin that some of them are holding is much then it will definitely affect the market value of bitcoin. At the time that bitcoin decline to like $9000 some of the rational traders who bought are all counting profit of the current upward movement again.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 07:15:08 PM
We are having a nice consolidation phase around 10k. I think no one was really expecting Bitcoin to push through such a big milestone without some resistance... The market didn't even proper liquidity up at those levels. Things are getting back to "normal" now (as normal as crypto can be i guess).
Activity: 26
Merit: 7
November 29, 2017, 07:12:16 PM
Do you reckon the drop had anything to do with the coindesk website crash today? I dunno how significant coindesk's impact on the market would be but the price coincidently started to drop the moment the website went down for a few hours...
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
November 29, 2017, 07:09:38 PM
It is normal, a correction after a huge increasement.
In some exchanges the shadown went down from $11300 to $8700  Shocked Shocked Shocked

But now coming above $10k again.
Just hold and everything gonna be all right.
We will see ATH within some days.
I think bitcoin raising up rapidly and quickly fall down. From $11,000 to $9,900 in current, what the hell happens to bitcoin value? I guess it is not normal fluctuation of crypto currency, maybe there were something wrong. But guys just hold your bitcoin don't panic selling because I'm pretty that it will raising up again immediately.
Activity: 55
November 29, 2017, 07:07:12 PM
There is a good trader can predict the low value for join into bitcoin at cheap price?

Anyone can make a prediction, and those predictions are just as valuable as what you've paid for them.  We've seen a large dip today, that is a fact.  We have past performance, that is a fact.  The best advice is to have some fiat ready for the next dip and buy in in the short time that these dips usually last.  From 11,000 to 9,000 qualifies as a large dip, and these fluctuations are buying opportunities for those who can move quickly and take advantage.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
November 29, 2017, 07:04:51 PM
I think that its good for bitcoin since it was travelling bullish for last few days continuously and now,a small price fall means that it would get settled in a range of $10,000 and would slowly continue to increase.Tht's better for bitcoin than a big price crash after continuous increase in price.
November 29, 2017, 07:02:47 PM
Price fluctuations are quite normal. We must not forget that the BTC has had an incredible rally in the last few days and weeks.
There are currently many large investors in the market, which sometimes take profits, and then re-enter at lower prices. That's exactly what we saw in the last few hours, when the Kurzs moved in a rage of $ 1000.

The long-term uptrend is in tact. If no unusual bad news come the journey continues.

It's only in the very short term that people can look at the price movement and get nervous, in any longer term chart the uptrend is amazing.  I think people are just so used to assets that fluctuate a few percentage points a month or a year, that when one comes along that can and does fluctuate that much in a few minutes and even more in a few hours, it's very tough for them to keep those swings in perspective.  Some say it's best for long term investors in any asset to ignore the very short term moves, which of course is impossible with Bitcoin because it's just so damn fun to watch the rollercoaster, especially if it's swinging up.
Activity: 196
Merit: 105
November 29, 2017, 06:57:04 PM
There is a good trader can predict the low value for join into bitcoin at cheap price?
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
November 29, 2017, 06:56:51 PM
It's back above $10,000 https://coincodex.com/crypto/bitcoin/

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
November 29, 2017, 06:54:07 PM
Falling down or decreasing the price of bitcoin is consider as a part of it how people traders and investors make profit if the only way of bitcoin is just to increasing, yes the demand of each coins is increasing however if you do nothing on it then goodluck if you wont sell once the price of coins reach the top sell and or convert it into fiat and once it low exchange again into bitcoin and hold to make easy money
Activity: 457
Merit: 140
November 29, 2017, 06:52:45 PM
Price fluctuations are quite normal. We must not forget that the BTC has had an incredible rally in the last few days and weeks.
There are currently many large investors in the market, which sometimes take profits, and then re-enter at lower prices. That's exactly what we saw in the last few hours, when the Kurzs moved in a rage of $ 1000.

The long-term uptrend is in tact. If no unusual bad news come the journey continues.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
November 29, 2017, 06:49:44 PM

That is correct, that is the common routine in trading, ups and down are normal but about doing some control in the market, i think it is impossible because bitcoin price right now is very expensive and we all.know that bitcoin is decentralized.
November 29, 2017, 06:47:40 PM
bitcoin needed a correction point after this fast growing price in the last weeks ... but for now as bitcoin back on 10k i hope some guys mananged to invest some more bitcoins  Cool
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
November 29, 2017, 06:44:23 PM
After such a strong increase, it was to be expected an important correction but I never imagined that it would be as sudden and spectacular as the one we have witnessed today. If there are still doubts about the volatility of bitcoin, today it is clear that this may be an intrinsic condition of bitcoin, since there were those who thought that once the price reached considerable figures, volatility would be reduced to have a more stable currency, which has not happened so far.
Pages:
Jump to: