Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin goes to 1200-1300 (within a month?) - page 53. (Read 79078 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 100
Hate to piss on bulltards here, but I'm speculating a drop to 230 within a week. We're talkin' about bitcoins after all. Have you not seen the last 16 months chart???
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
It will be pretty epic if he hits this prediction.  He doesnt throw around numbers like trolls do. 
legendary
Activity: 1414
If Btc crosses $1000 it will hit the news hard again, $5k+, maybe a lot higher - current levels to become a memory. Presently, the avg person still has no idea btc exists. The top could be a LOT higher than $1300, because all the doubters last time called it nothing more than a tulip/beanie baby-like craze - a second time up would prove btc is more than that.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Where does it go after that?
Double digits of course. Tongue I can just see it now all the stupid posts that will come at some point. trollcrotch will eventually be out of a job and back to sweeping floors at the nut house.

Lol nah he'll still be around at 6 figures screaming, "Quintuple digits here we come!"
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
Double digits of course. Tongue I can just see it now all the stupid posts that will come at some point. trollcrotch will eventually be out of a job and back to sweeping floors at the nut house.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1204
You are dreaming big, 1200 within a month is too much but not this year lol
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
If it does this according to the OP's time table, it could just be the appetizer w/ a way higher entre coming down the pike in the fall.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Thats a prediction that takes balls .. 1200 within a month!

I won't predict that, but with Greek situation, collapsing stock markets around the world, possible sudden moves by big players to wrong foot the little fish who've been shaken out. I guess it is in realms of possibility. Bitcoin is very scare when suddenly you want some and theres none for sale.

This is Bitcoin and it often does the unexpected. Few predicted the bear would be this bad, and now few would predict 1200 in a month. I've been conditioned by the bear market to expect the worst and missed some opportunities because I had stopped believing we could go up fast. I still don't believe it, but maybe he's right.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
perhaps 330-350 ... but not 1200.
Sell volume for Kraken is 6400 BTC per day ...
legendary
Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061
Thats a prediction that takes balls .. 1200 within a month!

I won't predict that, but with Greek situation, collapsing stock markets around the world, possible sudden moves by big players to wrong foot the little fish who've been shaken out. I guess it is in realms of possibility. Bitcoin is very scare when suddenly you want some and theres none for sale.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Give it a little more time. A month is very optimistic for what we just get out of...

This is bitcoin lol, it's possible.
Activity: 686
Give it a little more time. A month is very optimistic for what we just get out of...
legendary
100% based on Martin Armstrongs market analysis, I predict SEP will be a massive break out.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
mmh seems too far stretched, while you have good forecast, i doubt we can achieve such result in one month only, no real sign of a big pump, only slow movements

i can start to think about the possibility of your prediction, if we begin to climb, with more brute force
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Following  Cool
legendary
Remeber boys, this guy called a low of $200 when BTC was at $500... that was a SOLID FREAKING CALL.

You have my attention op.

Your welcome  Wink I hope you made profits from that fall.

For now, bye bye two hundrets lvl, WELCOME three hundred.

Alas I am too much of a puss to day trade.  Long term HODLER here.  I rebuy to lower my avg buy price though.  I have made out like a bandit on several altcoins.
Activity: 700
After closing my yesterday's long I entered 25% long at 263.5 on OKC futures, will enter 75% at ~256 on futures.

We're a little overbought here but you can't ignore the FOMO, even MSM is pumping BTC, I'll long the rest when there are signs of another big leg up.
legendary
Activity: 910
Agreed.  That prediction back in 2014 was solid.  I didnt believe it back then.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.
Remeber boys, this guy called a low of $200 when BTC was at $500... that was a SOLID FREAKING CALL.

You have my attention op.

Your welcome  Wink I hope you made profits from that fall.

For now, bye bye two hundrets lvl, WELCOME three hundred.
Pages:
Jump to: