Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - page 122. (Read 104204 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 08:35:21 PM
Any idea about trades supporting fork? I remember Bittrex and Cryptopia supporting BCH.... any word about this one?

So far Yobit is supporting it, I guess more will come up soon

Do you have any proof or link about that support from yobit? I haven't seen their any words from their about the support to bitcoin gold.

Any idea about trades supporting fork? I remember Bittrex and Cryptopia supporting BCH.... any word about this one?

Still not, bittrex is having some complains about their closure of accounts so they have to resolve it first before showing interest or support to btc gold.
The BitcoinGold website http://btcgpu.org/ lists yobits as well as HitBTC BitStar and beatcoin exchanges
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
October 17, 2017, 06:33:56 PM
Binance will have supported the bitcoin gold trade but there is no announcement regarding will the bittrex support the bitcoin gold trade or not. i just think to keep your bitcoin in the binance will be better.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 06:02:45 PM
Doesn�t seem to be safe. I even afraid, that it is another scam.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 05:37:38 PM
Is this coin ready?
Just a couple of weeks to start.
Activity: 392
October 17, 2017, 05:31:08 PM
So how to protect our btc
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
October 17, 2017, 05:30:05 PM
Hello,

Does anybody know which wallets plan to support the Bitcoin Gold (BTG) friendly fork on October 1st? And what, if anything, should be done by the user?

Well, nothing is clear at this moment. But as usual major exchanges will definitely support the BTC Gold.

There is not much time left before the split, and no one knows anything yet. I also want to get free coins. But I hear more and more often that the probability of a split is very small

BitcoinGold,It is the new coin which is will be held this October 25 and will appear November 1 due to another hard fork with bitcoin,this coin cannot be related to real gold. This is another unique name,aa far as this coin deserves such a name, we will see later on its support by the community.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
October 17, 2017, 05:25:48 PM
The bicoin gold is a fork of bitcoin cash, but no one knows what will happen next date they said. Maybe it is the another altcoin that bitcoin made the price will increase again but no one knows. But nothing to worry about scam your wallet have a key that only you knows.
Activity: 172
October 17, 2017, 05:18:46 PM
Hello,

Does anybody know which wallets plan to support the Bitcoin Gold (BTG) friendly fork on October 1st? And what, if anything, should be done by the user?

Well, nothing is clear at this moment. But as usual major exchanges will definitely support the BTC Gold.

There is not much time left before the split, and no one knows anything yet. I also want to get free coins. But I hear more and more often that the probability of a split is very small
Activity: 42
October 17, 2017, 05:02:46 PM
Hello,

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
October 17, 2017, 05:01:02 PM
This fork is very confusional, seems like nobody knows anything except when it will happen, how can any exchange seriously say they support bitgold if they don't even have a working wallet?
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 17, 2017, 04:54:40 PM

Do you have any proof or link about that support from yobit? I haven't seen their any words from their about the support to bitcoin gold.

Still not, bittrex is having some complains about their closure of accounts so they have to resolve it first before showing interest or support to btc gold.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Tic.eth
October 17, 2017, 04:37:38 PM

Activity: 125
October 17, 2017, 04:35:19 PM
Activity: 54
October 17, 2017, 04:31:02 PM
Don't try to move any bitcoin gold coins on the release day. It's very likely that you'll lose not only your BTG but also your BTC.
Activity: 131
October 17, 2017, 02:10:02 PM
Hello! and when the fork will be?

Fork will normally happen on the 25th of october, however there is not many information available.
For the moment no wallets and only 2 exchanges (yobit and ...) are supporting bitcoin gold.

25th October will be the day of the snapshot, but as far as I understand the coin won't be released until November...

From where did you get this information?

I checked on the website but they don't say anything about the coins to be released in November

Check their official twitter.. coins will be released on November 1
Activity: 392
October 17, 2017, 02:08:54 PM
How can i join this?  Is it still ongoing?
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Tic.eth
October 17, 2017, 02:05:48 PM

Fork will normally happen on the 25th of october, however there is not many information available.
For the moment no wallets and only 2 exchanges (yobit and ...) are supporting bitcoin gold.

25th October will be the day of the snapshot, but as far as I understand the coin won't be released until November...

From where did you get this information?

I checked on the website but they don't say anything about the coins to be released in November
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
October 17, 2017, 01:58:35 PM

Bitcoingold I think is just another altcoin and I think this fork will gonna be make bitcoin price greater again just like happen before! We will just wait what happen then on this date.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
October 17, 2017, 01:50:54 PM

Activity: 224
October 17, 2017, 01:45:12 PM
Freebie Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Jump to: