Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - page 124. (Read 104204 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
October 12, 2017, 05:43:25 PM
Bitcoin fork time 1, Bitcoin fork time 2 ... how many time will Bitcoin fork in future?

As long as there's money to be made and disagreements on the roadmap of bitcoin, there will be forks. Each subsequent fork will likely be worth less and less until interest and financial incentive in forking dies off. All it does is divides the community further and makes the entire crypto space look unappealing from  an outsider.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
October 12, 2017, 05:14:25 PM
Who can still keep up with all these forks. I don't really see the need for bitcoin gold to join the party as well.

It is a free market, let the market decide if they want it or not, once there is a value given to it by exchange then the party will start, some people will argue this forks are even better then ICOs
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 12:18:39 PM
Who can still keep up with all these forks. I don't really see the need for bitcoin gold to join the party as well.

Why so many shit token that generated from the bitcoin, what the fuck is that picture? this looks pity. Is this will make the bitcoin just like a mother of the shit token. They are greedy person that always tried to forked the bitcoin.
Activity: 280
October 12, 2017, 12:09:48 PM

Indeed, nobody really needs this. To me i's just a gimmick to get more people to invest (more) in Bitcoin
Most will end up supporting Bitcoin anyway, as this is the real deal
QFT
Activity: 476
October 12, 2017, 12:07:59 PM

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 11:45:42 AM
I sincerely like the concept of decentralization and moving from ASIC and am baffled as to why Bitcoin developers simply didn't take the lead themselves on that change. This feature attracts me to Bitcoin Gold versus Bitcoin but the development comments are giving me pause. Personally, I think it's absurd that Bitcoin has evolved into a coin that has its mining centralized in such a small group that requires ASIC chips ..rather than being minable by GPU/CPU.
Activity: 116
October 12, 2017, 11:38:59 AM
Another Bitcoin Hard Fork Is on the Way

I dont know how many fork will coming next years. why people want change bitcoin network so much. this is still good enough for us
Because they want power, they want to control the network and the developers are refusing to let go of the control, personally I’m with the devs the changes that the miners want to implement on the network do not make sense, after segwit we do not need larger blocks, they just want to fork bitcoin to prove they have the control but it seems people are not going to follow them.

Nice explanation, they only want another bitcoin where they will have the full authority and control on it. So they can be the ruler of that hyped new bitcoin and turned into very rich people. I'll never support this attempts.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
October 12, 2017, 11:37:45 AM
Another Bitcoin Hard Fork Is on the Way

I dont know how many fork will coming next years. why people want change bitcoin network so much. this is still good enough for us
Because they want power, they want to control the network and the developers are refusing to let go of the control, personally I’m with the devs the changes that the miners want to implement on the network do not make sense, after segwit we do not need larger blocks, they just want to fork bitcoin to prove they have the control but it seems people are not going to follow them.
Activity: 436
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 11, 2017, 07:19:52 PM
Ledger was one of the first ones to support bitcoin cash, to add it to their wallet. I wouldn't be surprised if they would do the same this time.
If they are one of the ones that are supporting Bitcoin Cash then I would think that the price of the coin will be very high in the near future.
Activity: 265
October 11, 2017, 03:35:26 AM
Which of the exchanges has not been published yet.
They are thinking of doing a small pre mined to help with the project development tho.
You can check this out if you want to learn more.
https://t.co/wAo8lDHlrS?amp=1
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
October 11, 2017, 02:57:22 AM
Hello,

Does anybody know which wallets plan to support the Bitcoin Gold (BTG) friendly fork on October 1st? And what, if anything, should be done by the user?
I do not know about the bitcoin gold will be released after hardfork,
it seems if bitcoin gold released going up the price
copper member
Activity: 1904
Merit: 254
October 11, 2017, 02:49:02 AM
Ledger was one of the first ones to support bitcoin cash, to add it to their wallet. I wouldn't be surprised if they would do the same this time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
October 11, 2017, 02:44:10 AM
I'm not sure about your question but that should be supported by almost all the wallets unless and until the wallet services itself publish that they won't be gonna support the bitcoin gold. This is what happens for last fork where bitcoin cash was not supported on there will by many wallets. For example, coinbase. So it's upto the wallet and not upto the ICO project management. The notice should be given soon enough though and we will be popping up with all the mails from the different services to know more.

Activity: 616
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 11, 2017, 02:25:19 AM
I just heard about Bitcoin Gold. Why is it forking again so soon? What's the point and who's in charge of pushing this? It's frustrating because it's hurting the alt coins market.
I will probably exchange the coin for something else when I get the coin. Since the ratio is 1:1 then there is a few bucks that I can make from this.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
October 11, 2017, 02:19:40 AM
Are there exchanges who supports bitcoin gold? Bittrex? Polo? Yobit?
2 exchanges have agreed to list it.
Both are little exchange and there is no major exchange site are interested to support the bitcoin gold in this time, many of them are ignoring the bitcoin gold. The useless coin will never worth a lot in the future, bch may better than it.
I would only put my bitcoins in bittrex and polo if they will support bitcoin gold, I am also expecting that by this time I can finally have free money.  Grin Grin

Honestly, I miss the chance to make BCC in the past so this is my chance now.

is it true that bitcoin gold will be obtained for free if it has bitcoin?
is it like bitcoin cash later?
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
October 11, 2017, 01:32:00 AM
Are there exchanges who supports bitcoin gold? Bittrex? Polo? Yobit?
2 exchanges have agreed to list it.
Both are little exchange and there is no major exchange site are interested to support the bitcoin gold in this time, many of them are ignoring the bitcoin gold. The useless coin will never worth a lot in the future, bch may better than it.
I would only put my bitcoins in bittrex and polo if they will support bitcoin gold, I am also expecting that by this time I can finally have free money.  Grin Grin

Honestly, I miss the chance to make BCC in the past so this is my chance now.

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 11, 2017, 12:59:04 AM
BTG is the symbol for Bitcoin Gold. Bitcoin Gold is also known as Bitcoin GPU where it is the full node implementation of Bitcoin Protocol. It is also the Bitcoin 'hard fork' that can result in mor duplicate balances.
How do you feel about the price of Bitcoin Gold? Do you think that it should be really high or something towards a low value because of the amount of Bitcoin clones?
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
October 11, 2017, 12:39:31 AM
BTG is the symbol for Bitcoin Gold. Bitcoin Gold is also known as Bitcoin GPU where it is the full node implementation of Bitcoin Protocol. It is also the Bitcoin 'hard fork' that can result in mor duplicate balances.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
October 11, 2017, 12:34:51 AM
This ability for anyone or group of people to decide to folk bitcoin anytime they wish has to be curtailed. Yes main bitcoin chain will not be affected by many fork but as far as public is concern, creating many coin out of bitcoin is a negative PR! People will  keep talking about bitcoin demise because of situation like this!
Activity: 308
October 10, 2017, 11:43:57 PM
we know about the users or fans who know about
bitcoin gold (BTG), so the commonity will open
wallet to buy and wear.
Jump to: