Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - page 87. (Read 104204 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 10:12:50 PM
Anybody knows how long until the mainnet is launched?

1350 blocks left... some more minutes...
it is running very fast.

See here..
http://btg.altpool.pro/index.php

2 blocks per second is how long its been taking all along to generate new blocks,

now 1015, so about 30 minutes, but lets see what really happens,

Interesting that only this site reporting information, suprnova.cc doesn't tell you anything, and pool.gold is still actively mining 20 millions sols/sec of TESTNET

Could be the real action is on this site and fools over at pool.gold???

I usually trust btg.suprnova.cc the best of all the pools.

I have had a script running for a few hours with a bell for btg.suprnova.cc

every 2 minutes see if its up, when it is a bell in the miner will ring

btg-wait.sh ( bash script linux )

while [ 1 ]
do

sleep 2

miner69 --server btg.suprnova.cc   --user btcgpu.assholes --pass password --port 8816 --templimit 491F --fee 0.0 --pec

sleep 120

done

Right now suprnova.cc just keeps saying "Not Ready"

Supernova is really best pool? i dont use it still... you recommend? why?
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
November 12, 2017, 10:08:41 PM

it is running very fast.

See here..

2 blocks per second is how long its been taking all along to generate new blocks,

now 1015, so about 30 minutes, but lets see what really happens,

Interesting that only this site reporting information, suprnova.cc doesn't tell you anything, and pool.gold is still actively mining 20 millions sols/sec of TESTNET

Could be the real action is on this site and fools over at pool.gold???

I usually trust btg.suprnova.cc the best of all the pools.

I have had a script running for a few hours with a bell for btg.suprnova.cc

every 2 minutes see if its up, when it is a bell in the miner will ring

btg-wait.sh ( bash script linux )

while [ 1 ]
do

sleep 2

miner69 --server btg.suprnova.cc   --user btcgpu.assholes --pass password --port 8816 --templimit 491F --fee 0.0 --pec

sleep 120

done

Right now suprnova.cc just keeps saying "Not Ready"

Activity: 239
Merit: 101
November 12, 2017, 10:08:19 PM

it is running very fast.

See here..

BTGold is solo mining, enjoy it.
November 12, 2017, 10:04:22 PM

it is running very fast.

See here..
Its moving along. Was at like 2200 a couple hours ago. So maybe by 11pm est I can mine lol

Meanwhile with their premine they are most likely running up the difficulty. Got a feeling this wont be a typical launch that way

now say that is 970 blocks...
im wait for see..
November 12, 2017, 09:55:19 PM
Anyone successfully synced core? Just for fun, pointed to btc blockchain directory on disk, and it sits there for hours with no peers/connections...

U can't use the old BTC block-chain I figure that out 2nd week of October,

This is a new data-structure, a 2mb block, where the old is 1mb, completely different data structure.

Ergo this is NOT a download, this is read & sync the existing block chain and rewrite the entire bitch, think -REBUILD times 100X slower than shit, I'm seeing some 2 blocks per minute getting processed,

I have been building the block-chain over&over since 3rd week of October, both testnet and mainnet, the current block-chain I have is 99% done, but it only goes to 491406, the fork is 491407, that's where the devs are mining, from 1407 to 9407, taking some 8,000 blocks ( $50M USD ) todays price off the top at difficulty one, obviously these chinese/bugarian assholes have 2-3 different sets of software one for github, and one for themselvs, and another for the chinese.

I think that given btg.suprnova.cc is down, and pool.gold is still MINING TESTNET, everybody is in waiting game the people who have downloaded and compiled the 6 hour old 'launch' code now, have a LONG wait to build their block-chain.

U would think given the relationship of pool.gold and github.com/btcgpu ( same ppl ) that pool.gold would get an early copy of the block-chain, but I don't think this is the gig, at 20Million sol's / sec, your talking about some $2,000 USD/day by re-directing hash to z-coins, these guys are going to keep this shit going as long as they can. For 3+ weeks now pool.gold has been running testnet,, essentially giving NOTHING to idiots and making themselves rich.

I have NO idea what happens when my daemon (mainnet) hits 491406, will it just sit?? will the boyz at btcgpu have finished their pre-mine? I have no idea, there is nothing in the code about 491406, 491407, or 499407, so there is OBVIOUSLY code not  in our hands.

I think that these first 8,000 blocks will have magic cookies, so even if I was to mine post 491406 in the next few hours, I don't think I would be able to keep the blocks, cuz I think BTCGPU is mining offline and marking the blocks with magic-numbers essentially something like this range of blocks is OWNED by DEV-BTCGPU,

But if I can fetch blocks and own them that's fine, but IMHO from what I have seen of the assholes so far, most likely there's more software to be released that deals with these MAGIC BLOCKS.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 09:51:53 PM

it is running very fast.

See here..
Its moving along. Was at like 2200 a couple hours ago. So maybe by 11pm est I can mine lol

Meanwhile with their premine they are most likely running up the difficulty. Got a feeling this wont be a typical launch that way

Why is that site's block count different from this one? https://btgexp.com/network
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
November 12, 2017, 09:49:01 PM

it is running very fast.

See here..

November 12, 2017, 09:45:04 PM

it is running very fast.

See here..
legendary
November 12, 2017, 09:43:56 PM
Here's a good one for ya:

Was logged into coinbase... got a message saying in a big orange block at header,

BTC NETWORK DELAY: operating in a reduced capacity... input and outputs will take longer etc... expect significant delays...

NEVER seen that one before? what you suppose that's all about? lol
legendary
November 12, 2017, 09:34:03 PM
I will mine BTG as long as it pay's the electricity cost and I keep forever, once the mining rigs quit paying for their own electricity, then I'm done with BTG.

Now your talking my language lol

I have all sorts of pockets of mined coins... waiting.... all I have invested is strictly - the mobo's PSU and cards etc.

Just want to grab a few of these. I mean my rigs are making money right this instance. I kinda hate to switch them over for BTG but I cant resist seeing what the results will be
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
November 12, 2017, 09:32:00 PM
Anyone successfully synced core? Just for fun, pointed to btc blockchain directory on disk, and it sits there for hours with no peers/connections...
November 12, 2017, 09:16:54 PM

Seems BTG is on the uptick  Smiley despite this misguided launch

1 BTG = $ 292.34 USD (2017-11-12 19:37:17)
bitfinex: 267 USD (2017-11-12 19:37:22)
hitbtc: 282.71 USD (2017-11-12 19:38:47)
yobit: 330.1 USD (2017-11-12 19:06:11)
hitbtc: 0.047 BTC (2017-11-12 19:38:43)
bitfinex: 0.045 BTC (2017-11-12 19:37:25)

The MORON INDEX  "PRICE" means nothing, ( price in USD )

More interesting is underneath the covers, knowing the weakness and faults, finding the Achilles heal of the bitch, ...

WRT to the 'moron index', its about where BCH was at the low, ... typical most of these BTC-CLONES run about 10%  of the mother, figure tops $500 at open, crawled back up, and down as low as $100.

I don't care one iota about price, I accumulate ( mine free coins of choice ) and keep FOREVER.

I made a commitment to self long ago, I can buy HW, and I can CODE, but I will NEVER put REAL MONEY into this shit.

Let's see if they can paint this bitch as a BCH?? Anything is possible when 99% of the people are fools, and the fool population keeps rising, more fools are brought in everyday, as you can see in this forum ( however IMHO most of the newbies here R bots ), but it does create the illusion of excitement, and you know deferral is always the enemy of the scammer and ponzi artist, keep the sheep excited and tell them they have to get in now,

I will mine BTG as long as it pay's the electricity cost and I keep forever, once the mining rigs quit paying for their own electricity, then I'm done with BTG.

Now price in BTC is more abstract, the US-DOLLAR will soon collapse, BTC will be around a long time, so again the moron-index to value something in USD, is like saying how good it is relative to a pile of feces. Of course BTG (shit) is better than the USD Smiley, the USD is decayed shit, BTG is fresh shit Smiley

legendary
November 12, 2017, 09:16:18 PM
Reading these posts, I begin to understand why BTG is down 37% on Bitfinex now, and was down 44% a little earlier. Just a rough launch, I take it.

YOBIT.NET prices mean nothing, there is a complete disconnect between PRICING this scam shit-coin, and what MORONS will pay for it,

The price and futures has NO BEARING on reality, and honestly the people who trade don't give a fuck about reality, they all run on the assumption of the "Greater FOOL" that some dumb-ass, being dumber than them will buy at a higher price.

All these DUMB asses that trade BTG future will end up holding the bag of shit.
Can I ask you a question? um why are you even in here in this BTG thread... seems you have nothing invested nor plan too.. so? lol just wondering what it is...

I plan to mine when its mainnet etc.

Selective reader R we? I have said all along since early October I have been hacking this source, I have all the proxy's working, I have the block-chain now 99% complete, I have all the miner's tested.

I'm a software geek, but I can't help but pointing out how fucked this operation is, ... just my nature, what's your excuse for occupying this forum?

Does ONE have to suck BTG-PENIS to be here? I mine, I mine BTG ( but not the stupid test-net ) I have had my own testnet & mainnet running for 3+ weeks,

How far along are you?

I clone bitcoins too, but this one being backed by some of the richest mafia people in Russia/China, caught my interest.
LOL its going to be ok  Wink
November 12, 2017, 09:08:42 PM
Reading these posts, I begin to understand why BTG is down 37% on Bitfinex now, and was down 44% a little earlier. Just a rough launch, I take it.

YOBIT.NET prices mean nothing, there is a complete disconnect between PRICING this scam shit-coin, and what MORONS will pay for it,

The price and futures has NO BEARING on reality, and honestly the people who trade don't give a fuck about reality, they all run on the assumption of the "Greater FOOL" that some dumb-ass, being dumber than them will buy at a higher price.

Can I ask you a question? um why are you even in here in this BTG thread... seems you have nothing invested nor plan too.. so? lol just wondering what it is...

Selective reader R we? I have said all along since early October I have been hacking this source, I have all the proxy's working, I have the block-chain now 99% complete, I have all the miner's tested.

I'm a software geek, but I can't help but pointing out how fucked this operation is, ... just my nature, what's your excuse for occupying this forum?

Does ONE have to suck BTG-PENIS to be here? I mine, I mine BTG ( but not the stupid test-net ) I have had my own testnet & mainnet running for 3+ weeks,

How far along are you?

I clone bitcoins too, but this one being backed by some of the richest mafia people in Russia/China, caught my interest.
legendary
November 12, 2017, 08:45:54 PM
Seems BTG is on the uptick  Smiley despite this misguided launch

1 BTG = $ 292.34 USD (2017-11-12 19:37:17)
bitfinex: 267 USD (2017-11-12 19:37:22)
hitbtc: 282.71 USD (2017-11-12 19:38:47)
yobit: 330.1 USD (2017-11-12 19:06:11)
hitbtc: 0.047 BTC (2017-11-12 19:38:43)
bitfinex: 0.045 BTC (2017-11-12 19:37:25)

1 USD = 0.0034 BTG
1 BTC = 21.07 BTG
1 RUR = 0.000052 BTG
1 ETH = 1.1 BTG
1 DOGE = 0.000003 BTG
1 WAVES = 0.011 BTG

legendary
November 12, 2017, 08:41:12 PM

Activity: 463
Merit: 250
November 12, 2017, 08:39:43 PM
Activity: 132
November 12, 2017, 08:28:10 PM

I'm guessing you didn't get any airdropped. I did. I'm going to hold them.
November 12, 2017, 08:08:46 PM

Activity: 463
Merit: 250
November 12, 2017, 08:04:35 PM
https://twitter.com/CoinomiWallet/status/929859201031114752

The Bitcoin Gold team is currently having difficulties bootstrapping the $BTG blockchain. Once these issues are resolved, #BitcoinGold will become available to all #Coinomi users who will then be able to store, send, receive and trade their BTG without any further action.

PLANNED or just incompetence, I think I said all along it would take weeks to download, as its not a download, the entire block-chain must be recomputed and reformatted.

Their current FORK from 491407 to 499407 is 8000 blocks, at 10 min, interval that be 55 days, that from OCT25  (first fork date) puts this BITCH ready on XMAS day, ... do U get it??

[size=30pt]I said all along this BITCH would not go live until 2018.[/size]

Yes it seems you are pretty spot on  Wink
Actually the blocktime has been changed as it seems
Pages:
Jump to: