Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - page 84. (Read 104204 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 05:06:58 AM
Folks,

Is anyone able to search for your BTG wallet on any BTG explorer ? All my search for the address I generated and mining using BTGWallet.Online is not showing up anything.

What a buggy launch this is ....  Huh
Activity: 237
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 05:03:17 AM
what block number are we on now ? cant seem to get my coins to show up in coinomi wallet with private key yet ,error msg still waiting for main chain to launch,  block 491406+

Same problem here, I've tried to import some private keys in Coinomi buy they don't show up, and it's stuck at block 491406.

I'm also trying with core wallet, but it can't find any peers.
Activity: 24
November 13, 2017, 04:54:13 AM
what block number are we on now ? cant seem to get my coins to show up in coinomi wallet with private key yet ,error msg still waiting for main chain to launch,  block 491406+

http://btgexp.com/network
Activity: 38
November 13, 2017, 04:51:31 AM
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
November 13, 2017, 04:29:24 AM
Is this whole project just a scam??
i think that what most of us thought but we indeed were so wrong BTG is gaining some traction i think it reach the four hundreds.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
November 13, 2017, 04:18:34 AM
I tried to do the trick where you just copy over a version of your Bitcoin Core ~/.bitcoin folder from before the fork date (so you don't need to resync the entire blockchain, this worked for the Bitcoin Cash fork) and it did not work for me here with Bitcoin Gold.

Should it have?
To my knowledge of attempting that a long time ago, I'd say no lol, but I could be wrong
Activity: 408
Merit: 261
November 13, 2017, 04:15:29 AM
I tried to do the trick where you just copy over a version of your Bitcoin Core ~/.bitcoin folder from before the fork date (so you don't need to resync the entire blockchain, this worked for the Bitcoin Cash fork) and it did not work for me here with Bitcoin Gold.

Should it have?
legendary
November 13, 2017, 04:13:38 AM

so, if supervona chain is legit, what happens to devs premined coins in that other chain  Huh

They have stated their pools started showing orphaned blocks... so all mined coins and transactions are most likely lost, after the split occurred, as they were still mining on the now old/original chain.

Oh you said premined coins" lol those coins were mined before mainnet opened up for mining, so in their case those coins are part of the new chain still. Only affected coins would be after the split...  Grin  I think lol its really late here
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 04:05:00 AM

so, if supervona chain is legit, what happens to devs premined coins in that other chain  Huh

legendary
November 13, 2017, 03:59:26 AM
No just a rocky start... mining is extremely strong on Suprnova and then price is rising on listed exchanges

The only mining I think lol  Grin
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 03:58:26 AM
This is hilarious.  Clown show.  Wouldn't surprise me if they killed both chains and started over.

It would have been more hilarious if the orphan chain would have continued and call it BTG Classic.
We would have received free money on both chains.  Cheesy
Activity: 38
November 13, 2017, 03:56:32 AM
legendary
November 13, 2017, 03:50:59 AM
Just seen on twitter BTG dev declared suprnova ok

https://twitter.com/SuprnovaPools/status/929965392742756353

Which is a VERY COOL and should be a POPULAR idea.

Decentralization is (was supposed to be) at the heart of bitcoin.

Obviously, things have changed with BTC  (look at the stunt the bit Chinese farmers are pulling right now with an attack on the BTC network and pumping Bitcoin Cash)

Coincidentally, Bitcoin Gold has been having a DDOS attack coming from China during the launch.  

GPU mining for bitcoin is what makes Bitcoin Gold so attractive.

I've been mining most of the day today on BTG's pool, but their webpage has been unavailable most of the day (see attack mentioned above) and I can't get any stats for my address on their site.  I love this project, but time is money (and so is electricity) so if they can't get me some stats up soon I am going to go back to nicehash.
Most likely, almost all of what you mined on BTG GOLD is gone. If the situation stays as it is. Or anything mined after the chain spilt I should say...

I don't know anything about any attack either...
legendary
November 13, 2017, 03:46:41 AM
I will wait before I  send any BTG to yobits etc. until we know they are on the new chain. Just store your coins on Supr's pool wallet for now I guess lol
Do you have bitcoin gold on your personal wallet?
What kind of wallet are you using?
Yobits opened the account replenishment Bitcoin Gold?
Thank you in advance for your answers.

Do you have bitcoin gold on your personal wallet? No
What kind of wallet are you using? Suprnova's pool wallet until I feel good about sending them directly to an exchange.

I have a temporary web wallet however, and addys etc. But do not plan to use. I don't trust them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
November 13, 2017, 03:45:19 AM
Is this the same BTG that was distributed as an airdrop,can"t get to see there whitepaper.
Activity: 6
Merit: 3
November 13, 2017, 03:41:03 AM
Just seen on twitter BTG dev declared suprnova ok

https://twitter.com/SuprnovaPools/status/929965392742756353

Which is a VERY COOL and should be a POPULAR idea.

Decentralization is (was supposed to be) at the heart of bitcoin.

Obviously, things have changed with BTC  (look at the stunt the bit Chinese farmers are pulling right now with an attack on the BTC network and pumping Bitcoin Cash)

Coincidentally, Bitcoin Gold has been having a DDOS attack coming from China during the launch.  

GPU mining for bitcoin is what makes Bitcoin Gold so attractive.

I've been mining most of the day today on BTG's pool, but their webpage has been unavailable most of the day (see attack mentioned above) and I can't get any stats for my address on their site.  I love this project, but time is money (and so is electricity) so if they can't get me some stats up soon I am going to go back to nicehash.
Activity: 44
November 13, 2017, 03:38:23 AM
I will wait before I  send any BTG to yobits etc. until we know they are on the new chain. Just store your coins on Supr's pool wallet for now I guess lol
Do you have bitcoin gold on your personal wallet?
What kind of wallet are you using?
Yobits opened the account replenishment Bitcoin Gold?
Thank you in advance for your answers.
legendary
November 13, 2017, 03:32:13 AM
I think everyone will need to resync their wallets (pools and exchanges) too the new chain created by Suprnova.

Any transaction made after Supr's chain took over will be gone more than likely. I don't see how there is another way except to wipe all with a new fork and relaunch.... this is a mess.

But for now ill go with what I do know... Suprnovas chain/pool is the one to be on now.

Activity: 51
November 13, 2017, 03:28:01 AM
This is hilarious.  Clown show.  Wouldn't surprise me if they killed both chains and started over.
Activity: 44
November 13, 2017, 03:25:38 AM
I'd like to know why devs have so many exchanges listed on the homepage yet when you go to these exchanges, BTG is nowhere to be found. Yobit seems to be the only one I've found thats trading, yet they have the wallet locked.....smh
many where there is a pair of bitcoins / bitcoin gold
There is no input, because Bitcoin Gold's wallets are not yet synchronized.
Pages:
Jump to: