Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold Mining [Miners and suggestions] - page 7. (Read 11669 times)

Activity: 718
Merit: 500
Code:
Attention! Pool is currently waiting for BTG developers pre-mine ending and will be up shortly!
Blockchain Height current value: 493810 / 499407

Haha!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Ok, so, what is that? Thats mean that everyone mining for devs by now? Or what?

Lol yup.. 100% scam...!
Unbeliveable!
Activity: 9
Merit: 1
Sorry, for posting that. No. It was from a troll. I kept reading and author Solisgod says no.
PhillipD [4:10 PM]
will my already created coinomi account work, or will I have to create a new one?
1 reply Today at 4:15 PM View thread

Tachy [4:10 PM]
long as its G starting

Cozi [4:11 PM]
So change wallet yes or no... guess its not going to cost anything to change

Retrospect [4:11 PM]
ok thx @Tachy

Tachy [4:11 PM]
zero reason to change, but do what youw an

Solisgod [4:11 PM]
shit i think aided some FUD merchants by repeating their shit
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
old btg addess invalid? What???
Activity: 9
Merit: 1
From what I've read, premining is going on at pool.gold and if you are mining there well you won't get anything for it all as it just goes to developers. When they are finished at 1-1:30AM UTC, they will open it up for everyone else. https://pool-gold.slack.com/messages/C7L8HMSQP/  If you want to follow the premine and see how much time until 499407 is reached then height is shown at http://btg.altpool.pro
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
supr nova‏ @SuprnovaPools
7m7 minutes ago

$BTG Pool will go live in about 3-5h. This time is needed as the Devs are currently mining their premine (via the dev pool Smiley) You can mine already but it would be wasted hash as you'd just contribute to the premine and not get paid yourself until premining has ended
6 replies 12 retweets 10 likes

'Devs'. Thats taking things a bit far isn't it? They did fuck all.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
pool.gold

Pool hashrate
3.13 MSol/s
Miners
Workers

Pool hashrate

14.55 MSol/s
Miners

Workers

Activity: 23
pool.gold

Pool hashrate
3.13 MSol/s
Miners
Workers
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
https://mine.pool.gold/

This pool was working for 1,5h but now it´s not responding... What happend?

your guess is as good as any reboot most likely to many issue right now . so there trying to fix it and keep it online while they try and not letting any one know .......but like i said it's a guess.... an I'm guessing .
Activity: 11
7m7 minutes ago

$BTG Pool will go live in about 3-5h. This time is needed as the Devs are currently mining their premine (via the dev pool Smiley) You can mine already but it would be wasted hash as you'd just contribute to the premine and not get paid yourself until premining has ended
Activity: 4
Which pools are recommended to mine btg ?
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
Maybe they were on testnet and now synching chains.

Like every other pool xd
https://mine.pool.gold/

This pool was working for 1,5h but now it´s not responding... What happend?
Code:
Attention! Pool is currently waiting for BTG developers pre-mine ending and will be up shortly!

Ok, so, what is that? Thats mean that everyone mining for devs by now? Or what?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

You mined on testnet. You wont get any coins.
for exit from testnet i have to change something in my claymore config or the change will made only on pool server? Thanks

it's suppose to work like this

BTG official network will start after Nov 12 2017, 7 PM UTC. The current mining ports and accounts will be automatically transferred from testnet to main net mining.

so no you don't change a thing according to that .... the only thing you may need to change is the payout address, or wallet address which i would any way an make a new one and if your using the Address posted on there site for testnet for sure change it to a new one, you have full control over. make sure that address starts with the letter G, i saw posted some place else that warning use a BTG Address which will start with the letter g

7m7 minutes ago

Talk about greed sigh why didn't they bring the servers up when it's ready for the public and not say that shit, to me that's a insult an there telling us to fuck off till then while they steal an jack up the Differently  .. 3 to 5 hours can do some major DMG while the DEV get richer.. but that's my evil thought...      GREED sigh ......

for exit from testnet i have to change something in my claymore config or the change will made only on pool server? Thanks
Activity: 269
Merit: 101
3.5 hours at this rate
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
"Attention! Pool is currently waiting for BTG developers pre-mine ending and will be up shortly!
Blockchain Height current value: 493889 / 499407 (5518 blocks left) "

5518? Screw this, I'm going to bed. I'll keep on mining whatever I was mining. Have a nice day gents.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I have a small rig and i'm mining on btgmine pool but after an our of mining I have Bal: 0 Paid: 0
Anyone with the same issue?

I have a small rig and I'm mining on btgmine pool but after an hour of mining I have Bal: 0 Paid: 0
Anyone with the same issue?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
Code:

Pages:
Jump to: