Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin grows everyday through Shared knowledge - page 13. (Read 2402 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Believe it or not but i must say the knowled that spread from one to another is very fast and also very powerful and everyone loves it thats why spread what they know to others and developing bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
 What do you guys think? Do you agree with me?
with the existence of bitcoin, I think it adds to my knowledge about technological advances, especially in the economic field and with this forum I can understand and understand what bitcoin is and how to invest with bitcoin
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Yes definitely, bitcoin grows its influence by the spread knowledge of a friend to another friend. That's the popularity cycle of bitcoin, and day by day many bitcoin enthusiast are going to pay attention on different blockchains and ico's to participate and earn coins and bitcoins.
Activity: 145
I fully agree with this view. By sharing information on forums, people who do not really trust or have little information about crypto will have more knowledge, information channels to learn, from which bitcoin will become more popular with everybody. Like me, from the unknown about crypto, not knowing about Bitcoin through the people you share, introducing the Bitcoin forum helped me have a more positive view of electronic money.

Yes because if more and more people will have enough knowledge on how bitcoin works then soon more of them will be able to make good investments and bitcoin will continue to grow.
Activity: 168
I fully agree with this view. By sharing information on forums, people who do not really trust or have little information about crypto will have more knowledge, information channels to learn, from which bitcoin will become more popular with everybody. Like me, from the unknown about crypto, not knowing about Bitcoin through the people you share, introducing the Bitcoin forum helped me have a more positive view of electronic money.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
I believe having an open mind about cryptocurrencies is the essential tool in the crypto world. Open minds always give room to share, receive and understand new information and knowledge about bitcoin.....
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
That is exactly this forum's main purpose, not just to earn by selling product's and services and joining bounty campaign's, also that is the reason why ICO's give higher reward's for Signature campaign's because the purpose of this forum is sharing knowledge to each other in that way they advertise their company to the other member on this forum.
Activity: 27
I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
Yes, there are a lot of good people out there and very knowledgeable about bitcoin. Especially big investors always share their opinions on this forum for everyone to learn together. I'm a newbie, I learned a lot about investing in bitcoin thanks to this forum.
Activity: 700
The best way to get mature is sharing knowledge. Knowledge is power. So share knowledge increase power.

the way to become an adult is not only to share knowledge, but we must think more mature and change our nature, so that we can mature, because basically we live not just like children continuously, but our times are a period of maturity.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
That is very true. I have a friend that told me about this bitcoin. He shared me his knowledge on how to use this and what is this all about. Now, I make money because of bitcoin. Also because of my friend. Users are growing because bitcoin is shared everyday to people by users.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
That is true a lot of people are getting into the interest of knowing everyday because there are some investors of bitcoin are getting rich because of holding and selling when the price is very high. There are some wanted to earn and join bounty campaign here in this forum. Like me I got into the interest of knowing and be a part of bitcoin business last 3 years ago when a friend of mind inviting to join some bitcoin investments. This is the time where I did research on how to explore my knowledge about bitcoins.
With each passing day, the demand of bitcoin is increasing, because more are now becoming open-minded, educated, and aware of what this technology is. They find it valuable and profitable if it is managed properly, and wisely. Though some are still unaware about bitcoin but they get curious and interested to join the community to earn and be part of its growth. I'm hopeful that it doesn't end here, instead it will continue to grow and also our strong support system has a big role not only for its brighter future, but for all of us.
Activity: 167
With our sharing of opinions and ideas everyone got the knowledge about bitcoin so the investors got interested to invest in cryptocurrency, by nurturing the mind of those who are interested to join here it will spread and develop to everyones mindset in bitcoin..
Activity: 266
absolutely agree with the chosen topic, because I think that every day more and more people start to learn about the crypto currency market, so when we share our experience with other people, they start to understand it, thereby investing in bitcoin starts to increase.
Activity: 266
That's very true because if  knowledge about bitcoin is shared to the public concerning how bitcoin investment really runs then i guess many people would not engage in all sorts of panic sells which only reduces the value of bitcoin. Also it will change their minds set about the fact that bitcoin is a scam.
Activity: 31
I knew about bitcoin that when my boss shared me, so thankful.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
That is true a lot of people are getting into the interest of knowing everyday because there are some investors of bitcoin are getting rich because of holding and selling when the price is very high. There are some wanted to earn and join bounty campaign here in this forum. Like me I got into the interest of knowing and be a part of bitcoin business last 3 years ago when a friend of mind inviting to join some bitcoin investments. This is the time where I did research on how to explore my knowledge about bitcoins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
REMIIT.IO
Word of mouth is better than any online campaigns. But sadly, close minded people still think that bitcoin is a scam despite the overwhelming evidence on the contrary. And testimonies from friends and relatives.

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Many countries are available to trade crypto currencies, but same time many countries are regulating cryptos and bitcoin, Russia,Japan Middle east countries are good crypto trading countries, in future may be many more countries will regulate, I think countries should allow to trade crypto currencies and bitcoin,Not unless if the media stops talking about crap in generalizing Bitcoin as a scam, and I cant believe how ignorant the people would be to directly point a finger to cryptocurrency and labelled it as a scam. They dont even have a single idea what or how does Bitcoin and cryptocurrency works.
brand new
Activity: 0
This is what is happening with AML BitCoin. Even though it's a new coin it has the major and best features any crypto could have. Plus the value of the AML Bitcoin is not determined by any government. Therefore, if any economic or financial instability occurs, AML Bitcoin users are not affected.
Activity: 714
I agree everyone could grows they everyday life and knowledge about bitcoin if they will going to share it. If someone who has enough knowledges about bitcoin are sharing how will bitcoin change the future.
Yes I knew bitcoin by sharing of my son he share his knowledge about in cryptocurrency and now my knowledge about in cryptocurrency I share it to my friends I want to help them to become successful like me. I believe bitcoin is for everybody that's why I shared my knowledge.
Pages:
Jump to: