Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin grows everyday through Shared knowledge - page 12. (Read 2402 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 15
Yeah it grows because of the people who are die hard on doing some business about bitcoin some of them are legit and some of them are scam but all of them encouraging new people to invest on bitcoin and hope that they get a huge profit from their investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
It is true that in life being humble listening to the opinions of others is open to something new even though sometimes it will change the principle of our life, but I think you need to have it when you join this crypto, sharing your views will sometimes open up new and better ways brainstorming will make the knowledge that we have more useful than that we will also get new knowledge as a refresher of our thinking
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
Bitcoin will grow through promotion and be more engaged
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I agree with you. Its really happening.
Activity: 26
Sharing is important not only in btc but also in every products in the world.
Activity: 30
The main reason of btc's popularity is sharing. Sharing knowledge always be helpful.
Activity: 276
I think sharing is the best way of marketing.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
So far the price of bitcoin has fallen and I think it's going to increase again when many investors have the hold on bitcoin but in my own belief I will be a bitcoin price before the year is over.
Activity: 67
Obviously, the discussion leads to the better result about anything involving objections or confusions.Here in bitcoin case, the investors should also do discussions and research on bitcoin and and its importance in cryptocurrency world with positive minds, know about the merits and demerits of bitcoin, and then decide to invest here or not, whatever their opinion is about it.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
with sharing knowledge about bitcoin and the other coins, we are attracting more people to come into cryptocurrency world and this will help bitcoin and altcoin grow more. people can open their mind that the new revolution in digital technology has come and they can get involved in the cryptocurrency and they can also have a new investment in cryptocurrency. they can learn more about cryptocurrency while making the investment and they can get double benefits from the cryptocurrency investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I agree with your opinion. This forum focuses on people learning about Bitcoin and investing in Bitcoin. This is a place to share experiences for new people, those who intend to or who are holding Bitcoin. Here we learn a lot of useful things. One thing is certain, Bitcoin in particular and digital money in general are developed thanks to the contribution and sharing of experience of the members in the forum.
Activity: 196
I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
 What do you guys think? Do you agree with me?
Totally agree with you. Awareness increases the circle
  participants, stimulates people to act., and this leads to the result. More and more people should learn about the cryptomir and this will lead to its development
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
 What do you guys think? Do you agree with me?

I totally agree with you. In order for people to fully understand the bitcoin and get rid all the misconceptions regarding to this, we or the one who have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency such as bitcoin must share their thoughts so that those who are still confuse and uneducate will now have some ideas about bitcoin. Sharing knowledge will make people be interested in here resulting to the indemand or growth of bitcoin that will lead to many pros of the usage of it.
Activity: 67
yes, it is a very popular and also effective process and also very faster. The users share their experiences and knowledge through article or blog and other get the knowledge by reading those
Activity: 269
Decentralized Transportation Solution
Yes that is true ! We can share knowledge through opinions, readings, articles, suggestion but the best example of sharing is through experience. By sharing our own experience happened in bitcoin we can help others by gaining new learnings and knowledge from us.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
It's great that information about bitcoin and cryptocurrency is in the public domain. You can always ask some advice on the forum, it is also very good. I really like the bitcoin community, it's a very interesting world.
Activity: 490
Now you can learn about cryptocurrency only on the Internet. And you can learn all the necessary information from the most ordinary people-investors. Find yourself a few proven people and you will know everything about bitcoin.
Activity: 1
I think and feel that Bitcoin is not best invention of crypto. Although this is father of crypto. But not the best invention. This is basic invention. And one of the outdated invention. May I have answer why the Bitcoin is so loveable by crypto community? I think we can create another big..and which is favorable.
Activity: 56
When someone is interested in Bitcoin,they will find information about it and can come to this forum.Here a lot of information is useful for those with different topics.When they want to know something,they will learn it. Then they will introduce their friends and acquaintances about the knowledge they have gained,from where information about Bitcoin will be better known. With bitcoin,they can make a profit and they don't stop there,they share it by helping others to get their chance to make money too.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I agree that popularity of Bitcoin grows up every day because more and more people suggest work use it. People want to be independent from the government and been going give them that opportunity
Pages:
Jump to: