Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin grows everyday through Shared knowledge - page 10. (Read 2402 times)

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
 What do you guys think? Do you agree with me?

I'll say a thinking mind is the best asset when it comes to cryptocurrency.

The definition of cryptocurrency is already a bit to fathom, what more the explanation to non-crypto (worst, to non-techie) people?  An open mind will indeed benefit a person as it is the perfect avenue to start listening what the crypto market has to offer.

But the truth is, it takes more than an open minded person to really grasp the economy of bitcoin (unless you simply want them to invest on it, then one can simply cite the instant millionaires bitcoin made last year when it reached its ATH).

But if we want a truly informed bitcoin community, a thinking mind is a necessity. Without which, surviving the volatile market of bitcoin might be much of a frustration one can hardly bear.

And yes, i do agree with you that there are lots of helpful people within this forum that might just pave way for other people, especially newbies, to start adopting to bitcoin and its bright future. Do send them here for great insights. I think we could just help each other along the way.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
Yass!! Well said man. Sharing is caring. I know its a cliche thing but its true. Don't tired to always read and ask about something that you don't understand. Although seems useless but actually its very useful when it comes to experience and information.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Everyday is a learning experience,those knowledge shared from our co bitcoiners makes us learn so many things.I think what makes this forum keeps more stronger is all because of those shared knowledged from each one of us.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
it is right that growing through shared knowledge because there are a lot of users and it is impossible for every one to know every thing about bitcoin so, sharing plays a great role in this case.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
I don't think that bitcoin grows with shared knowledge. I think it is more on the transaction of money or something for it to grow not the knowledge itself. So, for it to grow more, we must sacrifice money.
Well i believe that the bitcoin is really interesting. And if we have more knowledge about it maybe we will try to find some other god or new way to earn. So then So believe that the bitcoin will soon rise and grow because many people really wanted to have some more amazing profit from it.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
Bitcoin actually got it popularity through shared knowledge, I got to know of bitcoin through friend and reading it on peoples statuses. so all i can say is that i agree with the fact that it grows through shared knowledge. this will help bring on board people who fear to join bitcoin
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
I don't think that bitcoin grows with shared knowledge. I think it is more on the transaction of money or something for it to grow not the knowledge itself. So, for it to grow more, we must sacrifice money.
Activity: 119
It is true that bitcoin grows everyday through shared knowledge using this forum and other social medias. By sharing knowledge, we inform others who didn't know anything about bitcoin.
Activity: 357
Yes definitely,but i dont know why other country banning this things,for me as a person having bitcoin and crypto can change our life,like my friend his life now was changed because of investing in bitcoin,so bitcoin popularity was growing faster everyday.
Activity: 56
If they totally realize the importance of crypto and how it will them theres a possibility that  the negativity on their mind will change into positive.
Activity: 39
when I was new to Bitcoin there was a lot of bad news and made me doubt about the future of Cryptocurrency, but after knowing more about what cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin I was more open-minded, this would be a very good future and I wish I was in it..
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
I agree with you, in this forum we can share a lot of knowledge, and we can also seek knowledge about bitcoin if we want to read. lots of threads that have talked about bitcoin, like price predictions, and what will happen to bitcoin. depending on whether we want to read or not.
Activity: 168
Nowadays, with the internet technology era, it is not difficult to get information related to the bitcoin market. It is information through the press through media channels and forums where we can share information.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io

Yes bitcoin grows everyday through shared knowledge. If everyone shares about what they know, there is a possibility that they will know all the information they need in bitcoin.
Even if we shared our knowledge, they will not easily believe on us. Some will state that its a scam, and some will surely ignore it because they dont have interest on it. For them to believe us, its better if they see us succeed on bitcoin, because we people believe in the saying that to see is to believe.
In my opinion, people who are passionate can make some great insight in that little shared knowledge that is mentioned in this post, I agree that not all people can reflect to that shared knowledge which is why the growth of Bitcoin is slow, even if you share a great knowledge to a certain person, who's not interested in Bitcoin all along, it'll be worthless.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

Yes bitcoin grows everyday through shared knowledge. If everyone shares about what they know, there is a possibility that they will know all the information they need in bitcoin.
Even if we shared our knowledge, they will not easily believe on us. Some will state that its a scam, and some will surely ignore it because they dont have interest on it. For them to believe us, its better if they see us succeed on bitcoin, because we people believe in the saying that to see is to believe.
Activity: 238
I agree completely! the whole society must constantly study and receive correct information. The more people understand the crypto market, the more people will invest and enjoy the entire crypto world! We need crypto schools in different countries, where there will be training!
Activity: 195
people need to want to open their minds first before anything you say or do can change their views of bitcoin and the technology. and if they already have an open mind then the "knowledge" is already out there to be found and learned, you just have to search for it. for example you can go to bitcoin wiki or other proper sources such as some of the books that are written like the Andreas Antonopoulos book called Mastering Bitcoin and learn more.
a forum is just a place to share your opinion on the matter, discuss things, or ask questions about things you didn't understand. it is not a place to learn the basics in my opinion.

Well, I can’t disagree that those, who want to learn can do it without any problems. There is a plenty of information all over the internet. Still, it doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t share our opinions or knowledge anymore. The more information you can get, the better can be your strategy.
Activity: 55
yeah RIGHT.. everyday the Bitcoin is always an issue on how to use it or how to invest or how to gain profit in joining any bounty.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118

The problems we face when we pursue something will make our minds open so that they can enrich inspiration. Life struggles are the most effective way to develop brain abilities. Because, life problems will put pressure on emotionally to provoke an open understanding of new nor old things.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: