Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin grows everyday through Shared knowledge - page 5. (Read 2402 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 1
The more that we as instigators discuss the perks and benefits of cryptocurrency on this forum and in our lives, the more others will slowly catch on and realize the potential that cryptocurrency has in many industries. The term will grow to become something that all people are comfortable with rather than fear, but this all starts with increased discussion from us, who are the ones who are already familiar with cryptocurrency concepts.
For me, bitcoin is widely spreading and knowledge is widely developing by spreading thru advertisements and word by word. Being part of bitcoin industry for almost a year I saw the growth of bitcoin from being unpopular to many interested citizens and netizens than willing to join and learn more about bitcoin. Many of us like teenagers and students that are willing to learn and appreciate the investing industry.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Without more knowledge about electronic money, you can not do that because it's not easy. Ask the supporters that way they go so far. Knowledge in everything will have a positive impact on our lives. Here everyone shares their thoughts, opinions and discusses what they think. Knowledge sharing is the brand it should really be, it grows straight because of our knowledge of it, even it can be called marketing and the price depends directly from it. And this forum is really a great source of all the bitcoin news. It's really just a useful information repository, and it's great that so many people here share their news and help with advice. I want to improve the bitcoin's positive image in any way, and I try to do it every day, recommend it to my friends and acquaintances.
Activity: 200
yes agree, the main goal of someone who enters crypto with knowledge and experience from seniors. at least to reduce scammers and sell panics. because knowledge of bitcoin fluctuations is very important to make everyone think calmly when facing a market under any circumstances.
It is better to give an idea to others about what the fluctuations could bring and how going to handle during this circumstances. Those who experienced before the lost from it can explain to everyone to handle their emotions especially for those times because if not, they gonna lose and maybe contribute a lot which makes the market to fall harder.
Activity: 255
Merit: 12
Being open minded is the principal thing all crypto believers and people who want to join the crypto society. With this, you will be able to learn and acquire the necessary knowledge and understanding to get some basic principle of the crypto market and the ecosystem. Speculations don't affect people who are open minded, they listen before drawing a conclusion. 
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
It is through awareness creation that people become knowledgeable in a particular field. The same principle applies to Bitcoin. Through shared knowledge, Bitcoin is reaching the mass and erasing all the erroneous thoughts the people harboured about Bitcoin.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
yes agree, the main goal of someone who enters crypto with knowledge and experience from seniors. at least to reduce scammers and sell panics. because knowledge of bitcoin fluctuations is very important to make everyone think calmly when facing a market under any circumstances.
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
i also agree on this one, since the more people who knows about bitcoin then the more knowledge passed from one person to the next. making the information about bitcoin more easier to be heard by other people
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
For the people who really want's to learn about bitcoin; the first thing they need is an open because they will never learn about bitcoin when their mind is only focusing on something that's not related on bitcoin; The second thing is they need to research on the bitcoin wiki or something that is related on bitcoin. Like now, when you need something to learn about bitcoin like etherum or something etc.. you just have to search it on bitcoin not like on the bitcoin beginning maybe this can help people who want's to master bitcoin Andreas Antonopoulos book called Mastering Bitcoin. Hope my opinion helps you
NH
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
not just in this forum. the fact, not all people know about bitcoin. lower class society dont know about crypto and there are many people like this than middle or high class. share this knowledge is uneven, and we need to move so all people know and use about crypto.
and sometime, old parent never heard about someting news. this is make it impossible to spread crypto
Activity: 667
i quite with that because thats one of the methods that i got to learn about bitcoin. shared knowledge is a massive way to gift information , details and knowledgeable stories about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. it has really helped people and will help majority also.
Activity: 430
people need to want to open their minds first before anything you say or do can change their views of bitcoin and the technology. and if they already have an open mind then the "knowledge" is already out there to be found and learned, you just have to search for it. for example you can go to bitcoin wiki or other proper sources such as some of the books that are written like the Andreas Antonopoulos book called Mastering Bitcoin and learn more.
a forum is just a place to share your opinion on the matter, discuss things, or ask questions about things you didn't understand. it is not a place to learn the basics in my opinion.

What you express in my opinion is very useful and a fairly good thought, I really agree with your expression. to understand and learn bitcoin or cryptocurrency must begin with the individual's desire, if there is a desire then it will surely find the way. for those who really want to know about bitcoin, of course there are many references that they can look for as the basis for their knowledge of crypto and then they can make this part of what they want to ask or in addition to their insights about bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Its true that being open minded is also needed  if you joined bitcoin. If you are not open  minded all the negative you heard or read about crypto will affect you or even  you will also  have the feeling of  curiousity about that issue.
Activity: 378
You're right, it's really a problem. The more popular bitcoin becomes, the more myths it is surrounded by. Therefore, everyone who wants to devote himself to investing should carefully study different sources in order to fully understand this technology.
Activity: 112
What now matters is, not going by the rumours on market progress which has no base.
To avoid this we need to share important and valuable facts with suggestions on public platforms and different forums.
The suggestions has to be genuine by the ones who are already excelling in this market.
No baseless and pointless information should be posted to misguide the new investors and incur losses.
Activity: 560
People create topics and send posts to share their knowledge but some of them are more misleading than helpful. Baseless and pointless information are posted to misguide the new investors and make them lose. Letting people know exactly what is really going on crypto currency market will help the community grows.
Activity: 364
I really like to share information about bitcoin, particularly on this forum. I want to improve the positive image of bitcoin by all means, and I try to do it every day, recommending it to my friends and acquaintances.
Activity: 490
This forum was a great help to me in my time, because at the very beginning of my activity I did not know where to get knowledge about bitcoin. It's really just a storehouse of useful information,and it's great that so many people here share their news and help advice.

Activity: 322
Any knowledge has a positive impact on human life, especially if it is knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency, because it gives anyone the opportunity to make money on it. And this forum is really a great source of all bitcoin news.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
Shared knowledge is its brand so actually yeah, it grows straightly because of our knowledge about it, it even can be called marketing and price straightly depends from it.
Activity: 252
 It already develop their many thing. Here every people share their thought, opinion and discuss what they think. It helps to share knowledge.
Pages:
Jump to: