Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin grows everyday through Shared knowledge - page 7. (Read 2402 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Yes its the fact, knowledge shared is always equal to knowledge gained. The well experienced members on the forum shared their valuable facts and knowledge about the crypto market. Learning is a lifelong process which begins by spreading the light of knowledge and here the knowledge is all about crypto world therefore million minds together are part of bitcoin growth.
Activity: 470
Merit: 1
In my view, so far many people are wrong, perceive bitcoin. I think, not only from this forum. People also need to have awareness to look for references from other sources that can be trusted to provide information about bitcoin / crypto
Activity: 154
I agree with you. It is very important to grow of BTC.
Activity: 28
Yes, Of course.
Activity: 168
Share can increase knowledge.
Activity: 173
Merit: 7
I completely agree with you, we can help bitcoin grow by just sharing to friends and strangers the good news about it, how it can improve our lives by earning more money.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain
One of the fastest and easiest way to pass information is through shared knowledge. I believe as we continue to say nice educative things about bitcoin both on this forum and in places like seminars and conferences, we will be able to reach out to lots of people and make them fully understand bitcoin and cryptocurrency with all the benefits and usefulness.
Activity: 31
People are more interested in Bitcoin than especially young people. For newcomers, rely on shared knowledge in the forum. As a result, their knowledge of cryptocurrency is enhanced.
Activity: 75
 I think countries should allow to trade crypto currencies and bitcoin,Not unless if the media stops talking about crap in generalizing Bitcoin as a scam, and I cant believe how ignorant the people would be to directly point a finger to cryptocurrency and labelled it as a scam. They dont even have a single idea what or how does Bitcoin and cryptocurrency works.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
I strongly agree with you on this. We really need to educate people both on this forum and other places. We also need to organize seminars in our various resident areas to educate people about the importance and benefits bitcoin offers using blockchain technology. With this more people will get to know about it

We might think that educating our people in our community will help them so much since we are earning some of our shares in this forum and with these crypto currency, we can earn money by trading them but not all of us will be the same. In my place, not all of the people can use the computer and it not even familiar with the internet so I don't think we don't need to have this seminars since nothing will happen to them without some resources.
Activity: 203
I strongly agree with you on this. We really need to educate people both on this forum and other places. We also need to organize seminars in our various resident areas to educate people about the importance and benefits bitcoin offers using blockchain technology. With this more people will get to know about it
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
 What do you guys think? Do you agree with me?
Not so fast; in some other reason it maybe a sharing of knowledge but in some other reason it is not; why? because people need to open their minds even they want it or not it's either they will use it for good or bad but on the other hand anything you say on this crypto world beginners will trust what you say or it can change their views because they're beginners and anything they will read here they will trust it, but on the other hand that might be a threat for them to learn the good thoughts or knowledge in this crypto world so you better watch out on what you will post, but in some other term it can be a sharing knowldge my reminder is just read an articles of forbes about bitcoin don't just base on the forum because that's not the basic knowledge.
Activity: 182
agree with you.For sharing your mistakes and your successful secret can help contribute to bitcoin become stronger and stronger.
Activity: 152
you are right, I really agree with you.
as someone who first jumps into the crypto world giving information for beginners is very good.
it will also make this foorum very useful.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
  Yes, I do agree that Bitcoin grows everyday through shared knowledge only for the beginners they are not aware how to work with Bitcoin community they will be encouraged by getting proper guldens from those who have started in the early time . Actually Bitcoin became popular only through shared knowledge itself the more the people become aware the more will invest in Bitcoin and will enjoy the cryptoworld . Even though there is different way to get aware through internet  it will be more fair by acquiring knowledge from those who had experienced .
Activity: 9
There was a strong rise, now a strong fall-everything is normal
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I think bitcoin is not always growing, the condition of bitcoin exchange is currently not conducive and there is a lot of bad news that makes the price of bitcoin collapse, I think very few want to share their knowledge to grow your assets.
Activity: 156
Bitcoin is the first crypto currency started in the year 2009.It is a new form of economy with  strong network systems and which is linked with the modern technology.The introduction of the modern technology is a major set back for flourishing  the bitcoin world wide because a very few percentage of the people only aware of the modern technology .Bitcoins features are become popular world wide and a vast majority of the people are attracted bitcoin and they started to study and familiarize, hence bitcoin grows through shared knowledge.

Activity: 28
People will pay more attention to Bitcoin in shared forums. I think that's perfectly reasonable and contributes to the growth of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 884
Merit: 500
I agree most of the popularity of bitcoin comes from this forum and many people are seeking out about bitcoin through this forum by asking with creating a thread and people help to answer questions from that person. Then this forum helps us all for extra income from bounty social media campaigns, signatures, articles, YouTube videos and translate various languages.
Pages:
Jump to: