Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Growth Bot ⚡Nucleus⚡| Official Thread - page 4. (Read 947 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I am familiar with the creator of this project so I felt like chiming in here finally. Jordan has run Forex trading signals groups for over a decade. paid groups that all fizzled out because his systems failed. He changing systems constantly over the years and attempts to share them with the public by charging memberships. Its NEVER worked out.

His latest attempt to make money off others was Bitconnect. he promoted it HEAVILY through his paid groups and had many youtube videos telling everyone how great it was and hoping everyone used his referral code. He no doubt made a lot of money off his followers and then Bitconnect went belly up because it was a clear and obvious scam

Jordan has now figured out the latest way to capitalize on Crypto lending platforms, by making his own Coin. dont make any mistake here this is another LENDING platform just like Bitconnect. this NCL project relies on new money to invest in to his "trading bot" to pay out gains for earlier investors. it certainly seems to be very ponzi-ish

Time will tell how this plays out but BE VERY CAREFUL investing here. he keeps making new threads here on this forum as well which is very suspicious. he's trying to filter out anyone revealing his past history in trading FOREX. he is not a successful trader and this NCL lending platform is only going to be profitable if you think he will be a successful trader. Previous comments are spot on, that any professional with a legit winning system would not share it with the public. Jordan has been attempting to make money off the public with different trading systems for over 10+ years.

BE CAREFUL HERE. his first attempt with NCL trading bot failed already and he suspiciously deleted the 3rd party tracking for it and started over just recently
Activity: 50
99% Scam. If you have working trade bot with no losses you shouldnt share it. You sold tokens on ICO but you are not on any exchange. Looks like typical ponzi.
I'm in from pre-ico (first December of 2017)! I'm really happy! it's absolutely all right. also the price of NCL holds (it is very stable compared to other crypts that have also lost 80% of their value). today the price is like during the pre-ico! I recommend you get inside and taste the goodness of this project that will accompany you for a long time !!! Seeing is believing!

I see only new members with 0-2 posts are happy
So what if any user is new OR veteran on bitcointalk? If you consider yourself a veteran, you must be knowing all the failed and scammed lending platforms of 2018. You are so ignorant, you dont even know that BGB is on WAVES DEX from Day1. And can you please explain the meaning of 'Ponzi' and how BGB fits that word 'Ponzi'.
brand new
Activity: 0

The Bitcoin Growth Bot is a 100% bona fida Investment Platform with an innovative, open and dedicated team behind it. Unlike ALL those scam projects that sprang up in 2017 and ran with investors money the CEO and all his team are all known and always on telegram and their forum to answer questions.

This is NOT a get rich quick scheme.

copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Please check out Bitcoin Growth Bot's YouTube channel to learn more

You will like what you see and learn about a real project that has set a strong foundation for future growth.

Activity: 35
I discovered this business during it's infancy in November of 2017, at the time it was only a small spark of an idea but had so much potential in an untapped section of the crypto market.  It launched on the Waves Platform without a hitch and was finally on the road to becoming a reality.  Jordan and Bitcoin Growth Bot was a revolutionary step in the trading bot era.  This bot was actually 100% verified by a 3rd party application and was transparent.  Jordan's transparency I feel was the keystone to the projects success.  You can have a great idea but without the transparency you really have nothing but doubts and uncertainties.  Around January all of the lending Ponzi's started falling one by one until most were gone, the crypto market came crashing down shortly after, negativity and fud was everywhere but BGB held strong.  Sure the waters were rough at times, there were and are those who try to intentionally destroy the project, yet Jordan, BGB, and most importantly the outstanding community have held our heads high and marched on.  There is so much more to come with the project, every few weeks there is a new development released that drastically improves the overall quality of the project.   For those that are on the fence I suggest talking to the community and as always research, research, research.  The payouts have already started at a reasonable and sustainable rate.

Activity: 9
I am really impressed with Bitcoin Growth Bot system with its Nucleus (NCL) token as I earn through staking and rewards while still holding my BTC. A great admin that is always there for its supporter makes this program extra unique. Really happy to be part of this!
Activity: 14
Yes, the market had a greater walternate lately, but now bitcoin is recovering and that's good, tell me where to locate the bot in the telegram?
The trading Bot is in Forex markets and fully trackable through MyFxbook. We have a great Telegram group.
Activity: 2
I stumbled across Jordan Lindsey and Bitcoin Growth Bot during the takeoff of BTC last summer. At the time I was invested in a dozen altcoins and about half as many ICOs (Unix, HotCrypto, Ficoin, Ucoin, Libra, LendEra...to name the ones I can recall off the top of my head). So, after reviewing the white paper and understanding the project's goal, I invested in Bitcoin Growth Bot. I followed all my investments on Telegram, and it was there that I noticed the Nucleus chat was not only active...but Jordan Lindsey, the creator of the Bitcoin Growth Bot algorithm, was the most active member of the chat. I followed the development of the project and was drawn in by the openness of Jordan. His goal was simple: to create a transparent, sustainable, and automated trading bot to pay monthly returns in BTC. He wasn't interested in creating a token and a project that would simply give investors 10x their investment. His vision was to create a REAL company that would be here for years. That way of thinking was contrary to the crazy mass following of ICOs and pump and dump projects. And it's that mindset and vision that ensures this project will continue to grow and continue to find success.

I could go on, but I'll just add that if anyone wants to PM me to discuss any questions or concerns, I'd be happy to chat. I've presented this project to my family. That's how much I believe in it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Yes, the market had a greater walternate lately, but now bitcoin is recovering and that's good, tell me where to locate the bot in the telegram?
Activity: 28

BGB is going to the moon.

copper member

BGB Community

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/bitcointradingbot/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/btcgrowthbot
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/btcgrowthbotnucleus/
Blog: http://bitcoingrowthbot.io/blog

You can access the latest developments and news on BGB on any of the platforms above. You can post your feedback and advice about BGB on these platforms well. We welcome the participation of volunteers from all over the world. Anyone with expertise and willing to help can get in touch with members of the BGB team. With your help, we hope to bring BGB to a bigger and better place.

Activity: 2
99% Scam. If you have working trade bot with no losses you shouldnt share it. You sold tokens on ICO but you are not on any exchange. Looks like typical ponzi.

NCL is sold on the Waves decentralized exchange. It seems you didn't bother to read up on the project. You should. There's so much opportunity for return on investment.
Activity: 154
The world is in the middle of a revolution: Blockchain technology. Ever since Satoshi Nakamoto first described Bitcoin in a paper in 2008, Blockchain, the
 echnology behind Bitcoin has captured the imagination of many, the world over. Over the years since its mystery-shrouded creation, Bitcoin has become many things to many different people. One of those things is an investment. Investing in Bitcoin is easy, open to everybody, and doesn’t require you to compromise your financial privacy. Bitcoin is classed as a safe, appreciating, and decentralised digital asset, which has helped to aid its popularity as well as its value. As of now, the cryptocurrency market capitalization is over $400,000,000,000 and by 2020 it is estimated to grow to a trillion dollar market. With the increasing popularity of Bitcoin across the world, it looks as though this digital currency is set to enjoy continued success on a global basis with
more and more people likely to take an interest in this form of currency. Despite the roller-coaster price swings, or perhaps in part because of them, Bitcoin has gained considerable popularity among all kinds of investors, from hedge funds to tech-billionaires to regular people looking to grow their savings. It's an accepted fact now that investing in Bitcoin is a good investment, and you should consider including it in your portfolio. Our Bitcoin Fund Management program is designed specifically for those seeking a value addition other than the value appreciation in the price of Bitcoin.
copper member

Beginners guide to Nucleus investing

Have you checked the Bot? No one ever said "no losses". Ofcourse it takes losses. It is 3rd party verified through Myfxbook. All of the trades are public. Nucleus has been on Waves exchange this entire time. Please do some very basic research before posting inaccurate info and ignorant statements.
copper member

The bot takes plenty of losses.. All the time. Nevertheless it is still outperforming the average and top hedge fund in 2018. Sharing access to the bot and creating demand for the token makes much more sense than not doing so. I am sure you can see the economics in that. It is brilliant. Nucleus is trading on an exchange since December, 2017. Ponzi schemes use MLM referral programs to bring in new users.

The project has already proven to be legit with a strong community. If it were a scam it would had exited eight months ago instead of building a platform and working tirelessly everyday to build something incredible.

You left five erroneous remarks and have now lost all credibility on this thread. Keep on trolling.

I'm in from pre-ico (first December of 2017)! I'm really happy! it's absolutely all right. also the price of NCL holds (it is very stable compared to other crypts that have also lost 80% of their value). today the price is like during the pre-ico! I recommend you get inside and taste the goodness of this project that will accompany you for a long time !!! Seeing is believing!

I am new to Bitcointalk. I usually use Telegram.
Activity: 183
Merit: 1

Activity: 3
in the pre-ico phase the owner (Jordan Lindsey) collected about 3,000,000 usd. If he wanted he could scamm long time ago!But he did not do it! he put his face and he is still here! He answer a customers even on telegram chat every day!! since the pre-ico the BitcoinGrowthBot site has been continuously implemented with new features! I have always received the tokens bought and got the BTCs from tokens sold! It's done on the decentralized waves platform! the price can not be manipulated internally! Seeing is believing!
This coin has been promoted in new coin group, good luck team!
https://t.me/CoinsANN
https://discord.gg/Afwc2wn
You will be notified:
- Name of the coin
- Currency type (PoW / PoS / MN)
- Algorithm
- Bitcointalk link declaration
- Mining software
- Discussion of new projects
Awesome! Thank You! 👍
Pages:
Jump to: