Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Growth Bot ⚡Nucleus⚡| Official Thread - page 5. (Read 947 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 1
99% Scam. If you have working trade bot with no losses you shouldnt share it. You sold tokens on ICO but you are not on any exchange. Looks like typical ponzi.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
As an investor of BGB, I have to say that I am really proud of the platform! I did my research back in the ICO time, and I am still very happy with my decision. Last December was a crazy time in Crypto. There were dozens of projects offering +1% daily returns. It was obviously not sustainable and burned alot of people. I am so thankful that I picked BGB instead. We have a real CEO, real profit generating bot, and real vision for the future.

We have made it further than thousands of other cryptos. Everyone has seen countless ICO's come and go. BGB is not only still here, but is preparing to scale and grow. Every business decision that Jordan has made is transparent and completely in line with benefitting the platform and the investor. As a top 100 wallet holder, I can tell you that we are a strong group of HODLERS and we think long term.

Opportunities to get in on something with such a solid platform and unlimited potential just don't come around that often. Do your research and you will come to the same conclusion that many of us have. BGB will be a game changer and we are all excited to be part of it!
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

How to Use Bitcoin Growth Bot

1. The first step is to go the the official website and sign up for a new account. You will need an email address and a strong password. 2FA is also recommended.

2. The second step is verifying your identity and receiving KYC (Know Your Customer) approval.

3. The third step is to purchase Nucleus tokens, stake them, or send them to the Bot.

• Simply purchase Nucleus via the official site integration with the decentralized Waves exchange
  • Send the Nucleus to the Bot
  • Receive back Bitcoin, along with investment growth determined by the Bot’s performance

Bitcoin Growth Bot has a playlist on their Youtube channel which explains how to get started in a quick and easy to understand tutorial.

Beginners guide to Nucleus investing

copper member

Is Bitcoin Growth Bot Safe?

Before investing in any platform, project, or cryptocurrency company, you have to assess the risk and make sure it is safe and secure. You have to make sure that there is a reliable customer service just in case you need some help. If you ever see a company offering seemingly outstanding benefits but you are unable to get in touch with anyone, that is a sign you are dealing with a scam. Let’s take a look at what Bitcoin Growth Bot offers.

➤ Community Trust

A lot of individuals seem to have confidence in this site. A quick search for “Bitcoin Growth Bot Legit” will give you varied responses most of what seem to be positive. The comments on Bitcoin Growth Bot’s Steemit blog are very supportive. There are a few negative reviews though, which you also must take into consideration. For additional trust, Bitcoin Growth Bot has provided information about the company and its founder. Two things to consider when reviewing Bitcoin Growth Bot. This is one of the most transparent crypto projects with an active and engaged team and extremely talented. 92% of projects that raised funds in 2017 have failed and Bitcoin Growth Bot continues to lay a solid foundation with organic community growth and trust.

➤ Security

The site requires strong passwords and two factor authentication(2FA). The video, BGB Takes Security Seriously Discussion with a Developer, gives an outstanding summary of how secure the Bitcoin Growth Bot site is and the steps they have taken to ensure the safety of funds and users’ data.

➤ Customer Support

According to various reviews online it is incredibly easy to contact Bitcoin Growth Bot through their official page. They offer a full support section with commonly asked questions, and accept support tickets which are resolved quickly. Live chat with the team is also offered inside the dashboard for everyone that has signed up for the service. Individuals online claim the company's customer support responds very quickly to all clients queries. BGB's Facebook company page shows a two hour response time.

➤ Handling Speed

The company reviews all funds sent to the Bot within 12 hours and generally approves the investment within 24 hours. Additionally, payouts are also promptly processed within 12-24 hours of maturation date to the wallet designated by the investor. This team has an established reputation among its investors for its efficient and hands-on approach. It’s not something you see

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Reserve For Filipino Translation

Here's my Translation portfolio:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P_c5I1p-cbCHt17N2Iged91U6VVLxfKTsd_2JHAmxtg/edit#gid=1347607414

If Im accepted, please contact me at my
Bitcointalk account: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/joesan2012-1101088
Email: [email protected]
Telegram: https://t.me/joesan2012
copper member

A Managed Funds Investment Platform

Bitcoin Growth Bot is an automated algorithm that manages Bitcoin assets in the foreign exchange (forex) markets.

Our goal: To create a balanced and sustainable platform for both investment growth and income in cryptocurrency investment.

LATEST UPDATES

Explosive 2Q18 Highlights - Bitcoin Growth Bot

Our Motivation

We strongly believe there will be a continued and accelerated global move toward decentralized electronic currency and blockchain technologies in the next decade. Though the cryptocurrency market this year has shown extreme volatility, it will find its footing and eventually become well established and dependable.  We seek to be innovators in this space, and lead the way in providing a stable, balanced, and attractive investment platform in spite of the market’s present volatility.

How We Stand Out

From day one we have stood out from our key competition by establishing and maintaining transparency within our brand and product.

• Bot performance and trading algorithm is visible to the public
  • CEO’s digital wallet and holdings are publicly visible on the blockchain
  • CEO has vested his own tokens with public commitments both to sell limited quantities at certain value thresholds and to burn some of his own tokens, thereby reducing circulating supply
  • CEO, developer, and administrative staff are publicly known (compared to other platforms where the owners are purposely anonymous)
  • Monthly webinars where the CEO, developer, and administrative staff discuss current developments and community questions at length

Bitcoin Growth Bot

Quick navigation:
> What is Bitcoin Growth Bot?
> Is Bitcoin Growth Bot Safe?
> Products and Prices
> How to Use Bitcoin Growth Bot

Bitcoin trading involves buying and selling Bitcoin from established cryptocurrency exchanges, and then earning a return on your investment depending on your abilities. It is a cheaper and far easier way of growing your cryptocurrency holdings compared to mining digital coins if you possess the intensely advanced skill set.  

Most people see Bitcoin trading bots as scams, but not all of them are. Successful fund managers can do extraordinarily well. It is important that potential investors perform their own due diligence to identify those that are skilled at producing a return on money in the markets. Bitcoin Growth Bot has enormous potential, so let’s dig deeper to see if this investment is right for you.

Pages:
Jump to: