Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Halving Price Prediction $55,000 - $130,000 - page 8. (Read 1557 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
Anything is possible, of course, but those prices Op predicted seem outlandish to me.  There was more to those previous price increases surrounding the last two halvings I think, and I would also have expected any change to be priced in beforehand.  If it was that easy to predict a huge increase just because of a halving, it would be like free money for everyone who was interested.  That somehow doesn't ring true to me.

I'm not hoping that bitcoin *won't* get to $100,000 or above, and even $50,000 would make me ecstatic, but there has to be some serious demand, some serious buying in order for that to happen.  So we'll see. 
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
In 2012, there was roughly 10x rise in bitcoin's price. In 2016, there was roughly 30x rise. So what about to add them to each other and then halv too? I think 20x rise of current price may be fair cause from this halving. Halving caused huge positive effect on people in both cases and I highly believe this halving will do the same because everyone has almost this expectation that after halving price rises and this expectation + hope + need, really causes rise in price.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Right after the first halving in 2012, the Bitcoin price rose from $12 to $140. Weeks after the second halving in 2016, Bitcoin started a rally that propelled its price from $582 to $20,000.
There is no doubt that there was a rise in price of BTCitcoin during every halving event but the main thing you have to notice that the economic situation globally was not stable and the during the initial phase it was well after the recovery phase, but if you access the global economic situation right now it is not that great and if there is a financial crises then these predictions might not happen, there are many factors right now including regulatory talks and other factors and these were not the case during the past halving and hence you cannot always expect the same when these factors change.
Activity: 42
Merit: 6
The expected impact due to halving of bitcoin come 2020 would not be impact it may take some time before the expected increase to take place I am of the opinion that it may take effect after six month and the speculated price of $55,000 is more like an exaggeration I would say there would a reasonable pump in the price probably the price would surpass that last ATH in 2017 all these speculations are based on the previous price history

The move taking place around 6 months after the halving is laid out in the video. Watch it, you will learn a lot. As far as the 55K target, during the next bull market we will greatly surpass that. But seriously take ten minutes and watch the video it is well worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKHI_-SIcDU
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The expected impact due to halving of bitcoin come 2020 would not be impact it may take some time before the expected increase to take place I am of the opinion that it may take effect after six month and the speculated price of $55,000 is more like an exaggeration I would say there would a reasonable pump in the price probably the price would surpass that last ATH in 2017 all these speculations are based on the previous price history
legendary
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
I'm also thinking the same thing, I've seen the other halving and didn't do much after it but the next year was a boom.

It does also of course depend on what the wider economy is up to as well. 2021 is quite a way away and a lot could go tits up by then. All previous price action has happened with the luxury of a pretty much relentless rising tide. At some point that has to falter and then we'll see what's what.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I expect nothing much until 2021 myself but I'm more than willing to be surprised.
I'm also thinking the same thing, I've seen the other halving and didn't do much after it but the next year was a boom. It's no longer surprising if it will reach that price range given by op. It can double the last all-time high but expect that there will be a follow-up drop.

I expect that the price will hold about where it is now until about 3 months before the halving. At that point it will probably gradually increase to double the price by the halving.  This is approximately what happened in 2016.
Yes, that's what happened and the positive effect took place by the next year so probably by 2021.
legendary
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Right after the first halving in 2012, the Bitcoin price rose from $12 to $140.

It didn't happen until well into the following year.

I expect nothing much until 2021 myself but I'm more than willing to be surprised. I think this one will be significant in that inflation will finally fall below the average competently managed fiat currency and it'll gradually dawn on people that there really aren't that many more coins to come.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
Approximately every 4 years the reward that miners receive for finding a block, halves. This event is referred to as the “Bitcoin halving” and was hardcoded by Satoshi Nakamoto into the Bitcoin protocol to enforce its deflationary monetary policy.

In the 2020 Bitcoin halving mining rewards will drop from 12.5 Bitcoins per block, to 6.25 Bitcoins per block.

At the time of the 2020 halving, 18,375,000 Bitcoins will have been mined in total. That’s approximately 85% of the total Bitcoin supply.

What will the Bitcoin price be at the halving?

Right after the first halving in 2012, the Bitcoin price rose from $12 to $140. Weeks after the second halving in 2016, Bitcoin started a rally that propelled its price from $582 to $20,000.

This video provides the exact price range to expect at the halving and looks at the possible height of the bull market following.

I expect that the price will hold about where it is now until about 3 months before the halving. At that point it will probably gradually increase to double the price by the halving.  This is approximately what happened in 2016.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
The count down of the next halving scalability was almost there, https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/ link shows, 182 days more to go.

Everyone waiting for the best result on this becoming promising event in bitcoin price, the next halving. But the real fact is no one knows the market situation is and it is an unpredictable price movement. Let's time can tell and will reveal the truth.

Thank you for sharing.
Activity: 42
Merit: 6
Approximately every 4 years the reward that miners receive for finding a block, halves. This event is referred to as the “Bitcoin halving” and was hardcoded by Satoshi Nakamoto into the Bitcoin protocol to enforce its deflationary monetary policy.

In the 2020 Bitcoin halving mining rewards will drop from 12.5 Bitcoins per block, to 6.25 Bitcoins per block.

At the time of the 2020 halving, 18,375,000 Bitcoins will have been mined in total. That’s approximately 85% of the total Bitcoin supply.

What will the Bitcoin price be at the halving?

This video provides the exact price range to expect at the halving and looks at the possible height of the bull market following.

Pages:
Jump to: