Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin has Arrived in Thailand..... - page 7. (Read 4645 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
August 05, 2018, 11:24:43 AM
That's a good news to bitcoin users in thailand but not in thailand only whole over the world because one government country accepts bitcoin and this is really affects bitcoin users and the prices of bitcoin will increase soon and it will be a nice and great idea to us.

It only means that cryptocurrency is slowly being accepted in the community and different people are being interested because of the wealth that they can also get.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
August 05, 2018, 09:57:09 AM
this is a great news for Asian countries and this is a start of a new era of acceptance of a under developed country to accept Bitcoin. I think Thailand will drive its economy from now with accepting crypto currency and in another 2 to 3 years its economy will be doubled or triple from the current statistics. The tourist spot of Asia will deserve its natural spots and shopping with Bitcoin is a welcome note.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 05, 2018, 09:43:02 AM
Bitcoin is welcome in Thailand...

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

This is really great for Thai People and the Tourists that visit......
Thailand is one of the countries in asia that embracing bitcoin and the technology behind this,thailand is mature enough to understand what cryptocurrency can bring to their people and ofcourse the whole country not like other countries like Philippines that has no exact stand to crypto though they are not implementing policy or tight laws for this community
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 09:16:04 AM
Thats great hope sometime will come to my country too in Indonesia
Activity: 126
August 05, 2018, 09:12:26 AM
That is a very good news that bitcoin had arrived in thailand , and I understood that thailand will accept the bitcoin technology in their country ,so that is a welcome news if thailand will be the first country in southeast asia to accept bitcoin.
Activity: 207
August 05, 2018, 07:46:01 AM
Wow that's good news for everyone and for cryptocurrency world.
They are legal now in Thailand people.  I hope not only by Thailand 
I hope in the whole world bitcoin be legalize.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 06:27:57 AM
That's a good news to bitcoin users in thailand but not in thailand only whole over the world because one government country accepts bitcoin and this is really affects bitcoin users and the prices of bitcoin will increase soon and it will be a nice and great idea to us.
Activity: 27
August 05, 2018, 06:22:18 AM
Bitcoin Joint Government
This is really the point because the success or failure of Bitcoin exists or does not depend on the attitude of the government with electronic money.
The Central Bank in Thailand has warned of the dangers of using Bitcoin due to the lack of legal provisions prevailing at the time of 2013, while all kinds of electronic money continue development upward trend.
But existing 2 Bitcoin exchanges in Thailand (https://bitcoin.co.th/ and https://coins.co.th/) can be paid to the Bank of Thailand such as Bangkok Bank and SCB. So clearly the views of the Thai government with Bitcoin is a necessary condition to help Bitcoin can succeed in this country at the present time and in the future.
Activity: 28
August 05, 2018, 06:14:58 AM
Good news for this, many countries are still trying to make Bitcoin legal. I find that the convenience of dealing with bitcoin is quite large when it comes to P2P. Hopefully, in the future, Bitcoin will be known to most people.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 03:32:19 AM
Where the wind blows there is let alone technology in Thailand, Indonesia is also no less developmental, bro.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 03:15:37 AM
I was confused for a while why were talking about bitcoin in altcoin section maybe OP just need to moved it out here.

That was really not shocking at all especially Asian country are flexible towards technology aspects and has high respect to people’s suggestions and opinions. Maybe the Thai people make a big step for they’re government to recognized the needs to make this policy. I will congratulate all of them and we welcome this kind of development to our community.

Technology is very commanded all over the world and it is already arrived in different country. Bitcoin can be anywhere and it could be a source of income for long. It is not new if we hear that bitcoin come in different countries because we all know technology is anywhere.
Activity: 35
August 05, 2018, 02:46:44 AM
Thailand revolves around the legal regulations on electronic money, especially for ICO projects, which forced Thai Crypto to stop its ICOs last February to wait for the Securities and Exchange Commission The Thai SEC (Thai SEC) announces the formal legal framework. Also in early February, the central bank governor asked all banks not to invest in and trade in cryptocurrency, nor to participate in the creation of trading floors and delivery platforms. Cryptocurrency translation. Circulars come from the central bank only for banks, not for other trading platforms and cryptos services.
Activity: 290
July 22, 2018, 07:46:08 PM
That's so nice to hear, yet Bitcoin in some Asian countries aren't still that well known enough and doesn't yet accepted. With that, a country accepting bitcoin can do help your economy yet Thailand should have its exclusive wallet for your own country's transactions.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 06:58:33 PM

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

Welcome Thailand and congratulations to the country for receiving Bitcoin as a means of transaction and maybe it will be very helpful for your country. I also hope Bitcoin will be accepted in my country because it will probably help the economy that exists in my country.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
July 22, 2018, 06:55:28 PM
Wow. I see now a lpt of country who are accept bitcoin to their country. Every country bitcoin are accepted but you know the more joy you feel because the governement officially accept bitcoin to their country and this big support and I hope it will increase the price of the bitcoin because of the thailand accept bitcoin in different stores.
Activity: 210
July 22, 2018, 06:53:02 PM

I think this is a very good news for those who are going to thailand or to those who live in thailand, so they are legally cryptocurrency and they'll be immediately avail their money with one click, no longer hassle in paying bills, no longer hassle to travel and long traffic.I hope all countries like this.Because falling in line just to pay in store or paying bills is wasting of time for me.
Activity: 132
July 22, 2018, 02:31:43 PM
That is a good news to all bitcoin holder in Thailand and to those  who can join cryptocurrency.Bitcoin arrived in Thailand is big help to many people in Thailand to have a better future of many people on the country.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
July 22, 2018, 02:30:24 PM
Wow Thailand did that? Awesome! It's very nice to see Thailand being so welcome and supportive of bitcoin.
Maybe if i go to thailand for vacation one day, i will finally be able to experience using bitcoin to buy something. Not merely just use it as a long term investment where i buy and sell.
I hope if the news spreads, other country might follow this step as well.
Activity: 91
July 22, 2018, 02:01:55 PM
Most tourists from all countries visit Thailand and it's right that they want to introduce this system in shops, cafes, etc.
Activity: 332
July 22, 2018, 01:55:03 PM

this news is good, if bitcoin is acceptable in every country, especially my country, maybe my citizen will have no trouble in economic requirement, the problem in my country economic requirement is also quite difficult.
Pages:
Jump to: