Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin has Arrived in Thailand..... - page 21. (Read 4645 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
October 18, 2017, 02:18:10 AM
Bitcoin is welcome in Thailand...

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

This is really great for Thai People and the Tourists that visit......
Really? We can go there with bitcoin? Wow, It's good news. I want spent my long holiday with my family in Thailand Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 01:38:12 AM
I was confused for a while why were talking about bitcoin in altcoin section maybe OP just need to moved it out here.

That was really not shocking at all especially Asian country are flexible towards technology aspects and has high respect to people’s suggestions and opinions. Maybe the Thai people make a big step for they’re government to recognized the needs to make this policy. I will congratulate all of them and we welcome this kind of development to our community.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
October 18, 2017, 01:15:50 AM
This is really good news for Thailand and also for digital nomads. I believe Thailand is also having an interesting citizenship program where you can buy in 5 to 30 years of citizenship. This is certainly aimed to retired people but I wouldn't be surprised seeing crypto nomads and investors going to Thailand if the country becomes open to this world.

This is quite awesome!
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
October 18, 2017, 01:07:40 AM
This topic should be posted in  Bitcoin Discussion : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=1.0
I feel excited when Thailand legalize bitcoin. This is fun for the people of the country Thailand and Southeast Asia of the us
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
October 18, 2017, 12:56:37 AM

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

just went thailand few days ago

although never see any related thing, but i expect after Japan, Thai will be the first few country in Asia which will adopt crypto into markets
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 17, 2017, 11:50:39 PM

Good news for the Bitcoin enthusiasts in Thailand and to the whole crypto community. It might give people the financial freedom in that country. Asian countries are looking forward to see potential in Bitcoin investments. I hope that one day adoption and usage of Bitcoin would be like that of Japan whereas they use it locally in department stores and any services. And you are right about the great opportunity and advantage of Bitcoin in tourism because I think it is more convenient in doing transactions with Bitcoins than fiat money when we are on a tour. The only downside of Bitcoin usage is the high transaction fee and the sudden change of price especially when it drops. That is why Bitcoin is perfect for investments purposes only.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
October 17, 2017, 11:32:55 PM
with bitcoin acceptance, despite tourist using bitcoin, I think it will boost Thailand economic because tourism is a major economic factor, isn't it?
I hope some other southeast-Asian country will accept bitcoin more.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 10:55:16 PM

Pages:
Jump to: