Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin has defeated gold - page 36. (Read 28600 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 03:19:43 PM
Please stop posting such things, and stop conparing bitcoin gold because it would never serve bitcoin to level up and have a better value !
Otherwise, I mention that whatever thing can't be more valuable than gold.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
September 23, 2017, 05:48:54 AM
who knows, maybe one day it will surpass the value of an entire apartment

imagine one day seeing online:
"Newly Renovated Four Bedroom Apartment Downtown Manhattan"
Price: 1.5921025 BTC
I want to see this advertisement as soon as possible. I am keeping bitcoins with the same hope of buying such things when bitcoins will increase manifolds in their price as compared to current prices. I believe bitcoins are not going to disappoint me and all other investors who are loyal to bitcoins.
Like you many people have bought bitcoin in the hope that one day it will overcome all the businesses in the world because of the fast growing price. And the holders are anxiously waiting for that time so that they will earn more and more money when the price will go much higher figure. Besides gold market prices are very slow and the investors wait for a long time to take their shares in the profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 23, 2017, 03:32:52 AM
Bitcoin: $1260/BTC
Gold: $1241/xau
Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.
Nothin is impossible in this world. As we see bitcoin already beat the gold. Bitcoin is so popular because of its value and it is easy to earn that a gold. That's why many people wants to earn bitcoin rather than gold because in gold it is really hard to earn while in bitcoin you can just earn through online.
Bitcoin is better than gold in many aspects but gold also has its own charms. If I offer you gold today, obviously you won't deny taking it. That means you still value it. However bitcoins surpasses gold in terms of profits and transactions, no doubt.
You are right. We all value gold even in the present day. I think value of gold id there at its own place. The only difference which we are looking today is this that the value of Bitcoin in comparison to that of gold has been increased very much. This is why people are lie more attracted towards Bitcoin.
I also agree with that. Bitcoin has its own place in the market and the gold has its own values. Some people buy gold and hold it for their capital, besides some people have most ambitious about starting investment in some fast growing gaining profitable business like bitcoin in this day.

So I think both have their own values and as good as the people think it would be for their future purposes.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 22, 2017, 07:12:01 AM
Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.
now i think bitcoin already defeated gold because it 4000$/BTC compare to gold 1250/xau i think. i agree that nothing can stop bitcoin now because it is very famous all over the world now. no one can try to defeat bitcoin only government can do that.
If you will compare those two in terms of stability then you can't say that bitcoin defeated gold because bitcoin is very volatile and its price can go up or down to 50% in just a matter of minutes and that is why it is a risky and more on long term investment to lower the risk where gold is a certified safe haven for our money if we are planning to keep those money for a long term investment period.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 22, 2017, 06:13:09 AM
now i think bitcoin already defeated gold because it 4000$/BTC compare to gold 1250/xau i think. i agree that nothing can stop bitcoin now because it is very famous all over the world now. no one can try to defeat bitcoin only government can do that.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
September 22, 2017, 05:11:52 AM
Gold has been there for ages the supply is significantly huge compare to btc
anyways i dont care who defeited who
i would go for both for both are good investments
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
September 22, 2017, 03:31:42 AM
I agree with you that bitcoin has beaten gold, gold lost in price, but I think gold will still be a safe and attractive investment. bitcoin becomes a new choice for investment while gold has always been an investment.
Well now if we look at the price then we will know that bitcoin has more power than Gold the price of the bitcoin is volatile and it is not stable so it is the reason that bitcoin price keep on increasing and soon it will touch the most high price edge in the coming days the safety of the bitcoin is easier than the bitcoin because you can keep your bitcoin in your hardware wallet buy you cannot keep the gold with you so bitcoin is better than gold now even in price.
Lol! You can be right in the regard of stability of the gold but it is not at all leading the market. Many gold investors are turning towards bitcoins just because they have more potential of producing profits than any other commodity at present whether it is gold or diamond. Falling down of prices is essential for going up.
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
September 21, 2017, 01:05:03 AM

So now bitcoin is more than gold because we can purchase many gold for a small bitcoins, becoming a wealth or precious investment that need to be keep for the future use. We are just waiting for the time that bitcoin will replace the worlds fiat so that it truly conquers everything valuable that exist in the universe.
bitcoin and gold are both good for long term investment and as a savings,it is just that btc is quite accessible and easy to have than gold that are too expensive to have .
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 21, 2017, 01:01:52 AM

So now bitcoin is more than gold because we can purchase many gold for a small bitcoins, becoming a wealth or precious investment that need to be keep for the future use. We are now just waiting for the time that bitcoin will replace the worlds fiat so that it truly conquers everything valuable that exist in the universe.
Activity: 73
Merit: 11
September 20, 2017, 10:40:39 PM
Isn't the gold marketcap in the order of trillions of dollars? I think there is still a long road ahead before Bitcoin overcomes gold.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
September 20, 2017, 10:33:13 PM
bitcoin has defeated gold but the price of bitcoin and the price of gold is unstable so we dont know what we dont know but we  know what we know and that is why we need to believe in bitcoin and the rise of it.

since the bitcoin in the launch has actually beaten gold, the total supply of gold more than the total supply of bitcoin if bitcoin enthusiasts more and more bitcoin enthusiasts the more expensive its price, unlike gold, gold has a lot of stock supply.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 20, 2017, 08:38:15 AM
We are all here for investment in bitcoin and crypto currency, quick income. With gold, this profit will not be.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
September 20, 2017, 08:18:04 AM
very lucky for those who invest bitcoin. today the bitcoin gets higher and makes you profit. indeed if you invest in gold then security will be guaranteed. but bitcoin beat gold very quickly. we know gold is an investment that exists before bitcoin. before bitcoin is created gold has entered investment category. since bitcoin is created so many gold users switch to bitcoin investing because they think it is more profitable
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
September 20, 2017, 08:08:06 AM
Bitcoin may be worth more than gold currently, but I believe gold will eventually rise higher as well. Gold has over 10,000 years of history backing it, it isn't going anywhere.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
September 20, 2017, 08:03:05 AM
I think Bitcoin has defeated gold in terms of rate of growth and the price but it still has to go a long way, if Bitcoin wants to defeat gold in terms of popularity. Gold is the most popular investment in the world and almost everyone wants to invest in it.
yes i agree bitcoin is now defeated gold in terms of price rate and value.bitcoin now a days is verry useful to everyone  whos life depend on the internet .speaking of price rate gold is also has a high value but it counts a lot of years to increase it price  while in bitcoin it only counts a months.bitcoin price is amazing .
Activity: 317
Merit: 250
September 20, 2017, 07:11:32 AM
I think Bitcoin has defeated gold in terms of rate of growth and the price but it still has to go a long way, if Bitcoin wants to defeat gold in terms of popularity. Gold is the most popular investment in the world and almost everyone wants to invest in it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
September 20, 2017, 05:55:54 AM
Bitcoin cant defeat gold now because gold has trillion tons of resource now but bitcoin has millions of supply. Bitcoin can defeat gold in terms of price maybe because bitcoin is 4000$ but gold i think is lower than 1000$
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
September 20, 2017, 05:39:03 AM

When internet in the world gone, "nothing can stop bitcoin now" still valid?
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
September 20, 2017, 05:20:09 AM
Bitcoin cannot defeat gold.
Maybe from price between bitcoin and gold, bitcoin is the winner. But for long investing, stabling price, and other gold is above bitcoin.
We never know in future bitcoin still like now or defeat

Well maybe you are right or not. All I know is that in terms of prices, bitcoin has defeated gold but in terms of age, we can see that gold has been existing for a long time so many people knew it while bitcoin is quite knew so it is still not that known by many people especially those people who are not interested to the technology which many of them are the elder ones. Bitcoin has been tagged as the digital gold but it has yet to proved itself because price is not that stable so many are still doubting investing on it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 20, 2017, 04:52:18 AM

Bitcoin cannot defeat gold.
Maybe from price between bitcoin and gold, bitcoin is the winner. But for long investing, stabling price, and other gold is above bitcoin.
We never know in future bitcoin still like now or defeat
Pages:
Jump to: