Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin has defeated gold - page 39. (Read 28600 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
September 16, 2017, 08:40:48 PM
It will defeated we know bitcoin they always rise up the value but the gold i think it will steady only, i will choose bitcoin instead of gold because its too hard to find a gold you need to dig in on the mountain or find everywhere but the bitcoin it easy to find you can earn early.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
September 16, 2017, 07:52:34 PM
No, bitcoin definitely has not defeated gold. Not by a long shot. Gold has a $8,000,000,000,000 market cap Bitcoin is only 1/100th of that.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
September 16, 2017, 01:13:30 PM
Bitcoin: $1260/BTC
Gold: $1241/xau
Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.
I agree with you that bitcoin has beaten gold, gold lost in price, but I think gold will still be a safe and attractive investment. bitcoin becomes a new choice for investment while gold has always been an investment.
Well now if we look at the price then we will know that bitcoin has more power than Gold the price of the bitcoin is volatile and it is not stable so it is the reason that bitcoin price keep on increasing and soon it will touch the most high price edge in the coming days the safety of the bitcoin is easier than the bitcoin because you can keep your bitcoin in your hardware wallet buy you cannot keep the gold with you so bitcoin is better than gold now even in price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
September 16, 2017, 09:26:21 AM
No not yet because bitcoin is still unstable like what is happening now bitcoin value is going down again and I think it will stay at $3700 or less because tye fluctuations seems to move up and down close to that amount I don't think bitcoin can reach $5000 this year. Gold is still stable and leading in the market
Activity: 122
Merit: 23
September 16, 2017, 09:14:51 AM
Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.

Yes maybe Bitcoin can't stop now because of it's many users but let's see if it will still be popular in the future. We all know that we are in the digital age and we are engage with different platforms of technology that has internet. In that matter, bitcoin became famous and surely beat gold which happens. In addition, the time comes that gold will be gone because it does not occur continuously.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 16, 2017, 07:53:07 AM

I think that bitcoin can not defeat gold because it's 2 different directions. Gold existed for many years in the physical world, and then in virtual, and bitcoin only recently appeared in the virtual world and not all of them have accepted it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
September 16, 2017, 07:44:46 AM
It is really awesome that with just a short span of time bitcoin has already made its way to the top to reach the highest rating mineral in the world which is gold. It is just a proof that bitcoin is really a fast growing currency that has been established in the world. We are still hoping and expecting that this will continuously rise for it to be more beneficial.
There is no doubt that bitcoins are going to rise further in price soon, making all the holders new millionaires of the world. Bitcoins have by clear margin beaten up gold in the race of most expensive investments. Bitcoins are not only currency but a digital mode of investment.
You're quite right there mate. As of now, Bitcoin has defeated gold in the means of value by beating up the clear margin for gold. Well there's no doubt about it that it will a chance to have so many millionaires around this year since the price of Bitcoin really hit the spot of the moon.
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
September 16, 2017, 12:28:20 AM
It is really awesome that with just a short span of time bitcoin has already made its way to the top to reach the highest rating mineral in the world which is gold. It is just a proof that bitcoin is really a fast growing currency that has been established in the world. We are still hoping and expecting that this will continuously rise for it to be more beneficial.
There is no doubt that bitcoins are going to rise further in price soon, making all the holders new millionaires of the world. Bitcoins have by clear margin beaten up gold in the race of most expensive investments. Bitcoins are not only currency but a digital mode of investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
September 15, 2017, 11:10:48 PM
This is a unique facts, bitcoin can beat almost all traditional investments including gold, a bitcoin price increase that can reach 100% in a year becomes a very interesting thing than the gold that slow moving.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
September 15, 2017, 08:11:07 PM
called beating not only the comparison of 1 gram of gold and 1 bitcoin in terms of price can beat tapipergerakan gold price was stable unlike the bitcoin always up and down a very significant...
Correct its hard to beat the stability of gold value, yeah bitcoin has a huge value right now than gold but it was fluctuating and it has possibility to disappear because it is not legally adopted by many countries and not all the people can used this currency.
These two was good if you invest, gold is for long term with low risk and bitcoin are good in short and long term with higher risk but it can gives you much higher profit than gold.
Activity: 212
September 15, 2017, 08:04:20 PM

Just compare the total value of all gold in circulation and the total value of all bitcoins in circulation.
You will have your answer.  Smiley
But if gold has scarcity how will it affect its price? We know that gold is in nature, on earths surface, but what if we are out of gold mines?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 15, 2017, 12:32:17 AM
called beating not only the comparison of 1 gram of gold and 1 bitcoin in terms of price can beat tapipergerakan gold price was stable unlike the bitcoin always up and down a very significant...
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 14, 2017, 11:36:36 PM

Not entirely, I think that even if the price of Gold has been eclipsed by BTC. Gold would always have an advantage over BTC as the value of gold is stable and even if the electronics and internet and digital have broken down gold is still gold, physican and can be sold while BTC relies on this to work and to be able to function.
Gold is known and trusted by people, that is the biggest obstacle for bitcoin, gold has been trusted by countless generations as a store of value, and you know that you are going to be able to always buy something of value with it, that is why people despite the existence of bitcoin are still holding their gold.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
September 13, 2017, 10:53:47 AM
Activity: 392
September 13, 2017, 10:32:38 AM
I agree with you that bitcoin has beaten gold, gold lost in price, but I think gold will still be a safe and attractive investment. bitcoin becomes a new choice for investment while gold has always been an investment.
Activity: 266
September 13, 2017, 09:27:23 AM
Not entirely defeated, bitcoin may surpass gold in value for now but we also know that bitcoin doesnt have a stable price, it may rise or drop depending on the market but on the other hand, gold with its price continue to grow and still more trusted than bitcoin. Bitcoin may phase out, we dont know, but gold will still hold its value.
yeah i agree on this one. bitcoin might have a higher value than the gold but still gold is used as reserves by many countries by now. I dont know but for now i think you cant rely solely on bitcoin since its value changes anytime.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
September 13, 2017, 09:17:51 AM

Not entirely, I think that even if the price of Gold has been eclipsed by BTC. Gold would always have an advantage over BTC as the value of gold is stable and even if the electronics and internet and digital have broken down gold is still gold, physican and can be sold while BTC relies on this to work and to be able to function.
Activity: 119
for future
September 13, 2017, 09:06:18 AM
Not entirely defeated, bitcoin may surpass gold in value for now but we also know that bitcoin doesnt have a stable price, it may rise or drop depending on the market but on the other hand, gold with its price continue to grow and still more trusted than bitcoin. Bitcoin may phase out, we dont know, but gold will still hold its value.
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Be Positive Always!
September 13, 2017, 07:01:54 AM
yes it is correct. in price bitcoin has already beat the gold out. But from what more people like is still gold.. almost everybody in this world know gold then bitcoin. that make gold more feymous then bitcoin. Bitcoin can be classify as a rare coin in digital world. that why the price is so high to the moon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 13, 2017, 07:00:24 AM
No no no. That is not how you define a defeat. The price of bitcoin might be high but the gold is still more valuable than bitcoin.
It may be on the same field because both are commodities it is just that bitcoin have a "/" which is a currency. But when you see history gold is like currency before. The value of gold have increased so much. That price doesn't tell everything, it is the usage and the demands of gold that makes it expensive and most of all there are still a lot to be mined unlike bitcoin.
i think in modern time the interest of the people is now converted from bitcoin into gold, therefore i think that bitcoin is no valuable than gold. i am bsure that bitcoin will continue giving profit for along time,  in fact gold is best option for saving money, if a person want to save their money for a long time then he should invest his money in gold as gold has a very stable price and we can expect a very slight change in the price of gold.
I suppose we should not compare bitcoin to gold because gold is tangible and bitcoin is not. Another reason is that we cannot create gold while we can make cryptocurrency anytime that’s why we have altcoins other than bitcoin as means of transactions. The reason why price of bitcoin gets higher than the gold is because it is easier to have bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: