Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin has dropped so invest more - page 5. (Read 1338 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 19
May 31, 2018, 11:19:36 PM
For an active trader in the world of digital currency they must be very clever to take advantage of the spectacular Bitcoin price movement to seek profit. Cryptocurrency is the market of all traders. Of course, many investors do buy and hold, some make transactions, but most are moving traders pushing the growth of bitcoin prices.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 07:21:04 PM
Over the past period, the bitcoin has weakened enough in price. I think the price of bitcoin will not change sharply and the price will stabilize.
From a long-term perspective, the current bitcoin investment can be very beneficial and iI consider the current situation to be positive for the investment.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 08:12:35 AM
when the prices for bitcoin are lowering it is always a good reason for investing in it and now is no exception
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
May 31, 2018, 06:26:39 AM
the price of bitcoin has now dropped and need not worry and panic, bitcoin hold you got because bitcoin prices will surely rise again and this is a good opportunity to invest
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 05:11:02 AM
For me, this time is is the best time to really invest in bitcoin. We have to be really open minded and become a risk taker when we want to earn big time. And with this, I know that bitcoin is going to recover again in no time. Let us just wait and you will see those those who did not buy bitcoin during this season of investment will regret and be our first customers.
Anytime could be the best time for us to invest in bitcoin because we don't know what will the price exactly be in the next hours, days, weeks and etc.

We tend to think more of investing when the price is at dump because this will surely give a bigger profit when the price rises. We can invest now if we want because the price is still considered at dump after the price growth of $20 000 but it could also make you double-think. You see, the $20 000 price growth is too high and bitcoin now is having a hard-time rising again. Anyways, people still accept and believe that bitcoin will grow more in the future even if the fluctuations now is mostly down.

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 06:32:39 AM
Don't panic because if the price drop deeply you are affected too. The price of the bitcoin falling and now is $7400 and it is good to buy more bitcoin because anytime the price will increase again at $10,000 before end of this month. Just relax and see the price increasing again.
Investment in crypto needs patience and investors should be cool and not panic to make his investment in cryptocurrency world. Finally all investors will get their share from bitcoin but for that we will to wait for more time. It is not fixed how much time it will take but before investment, the investor should keep this in mind that bitcoin is not for short time.
Activity: 392
May 29, 2018, 05:22:10 PM
investing in bitcoin can start by buying bitcoin when the bitcoin price is low and I think now is a good time to buy and invest in bitcoin, take this opportunity to earn more profit
Activity: 168
May 29, 2018, 01:39:46 PM
Bitcoin is giving opportunity to invest in the market and now the market is at lowest dip in this year so better to avail this opportunity
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 09:48:29 AM
For me, this time is is the best time to really invest in bitcoin. We have to be really open minded and become a risk taker when we want to earn big time. And with this, I know that bitcoin is going to recover again in no time. Let us just wait and you will see those those who did not buy bitcoin during this season of investment will regret and be our first customers.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 08:18:11 AM
From one point, it's good, many users = strong support.
But at the same time if people buy and just to hold, that won't help much. The overall marketcap is already huge, but the rates are just going down
We are still in a huge bear market though, but for someone who is planning to go long, I want to believe this is a good time to be considering buying. The market has been in a steep slope for a while now with the huge selling impulse, and who knows, it may go lower, it may bounce anytime soon, but I guess only time will tell. For those who are looking at the future and what they stand to gain then, it may be time to be distributing the buying order bit by bit so as to at least be on the better side of things.
Now a days bitcoin price is little low and it’s a right time to invest in bitcoin and after some time its price will go higher in my opinion bitcoin is one of the best currency in market for investment so I think if someone wants to make money so must need to invest in bitcoin to make a good future I’m using real money to invest and believe me whenever I invest here it gives me a profit on time which is unbelievable.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 28, 2018, 12:25:56 PM
Don't panic because if the price drop deeply you are affected too. The price of the bitcoin falling and now is $7400 and it is good to buy more bitcoin because anytime the price will increase again at $10,000 before end of this month. Just relax and see the price increasing again.

Exactly always do trading wisely and when you buy something don't sell till the reach their highest level....Buying of bitcoins nowadays is a good move and those who hold bitcoin will get good profit in coming month..
Activity: 505
May 28, 2018, 12:16:15 PM
This is now the very best time to invest. Bitcoins price has dropped to $7,200+. This turn of event, is something we should all take advantage of. Don't waste your time panicking of losing your investments because of price dropped but what we can do instead is gather some of your savings and invest them all to bitcoin. I am positive that by the end of the year, your returns will be double or triple as others predicts. Who knows?

Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
May 28, 2018, 10:29:26 AM
That is very true but many crypto investors missed the point of investing in bitcoin during this time because they fear that bitcoin is going to fall continuously even deeper. They forget how bitcoin is so resilient of rising up again no matter how deep it had fallen already.
Activity: 99
May 28, 2018, 08:50:33 AM
For me it's good time to make a purchase. Those are in panic, who bought BTC in hype for 15000k and now want to at least get half back. I entered many folds lower, so I ready to wait and probably, invest some more $, and then simply wait
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
May 28, 2018, 06:42:40 AM
From one point, it's good, many users = strong support.
But at the same time if people buy and just to hold, that won't help much. The overall marketcap is already huge, but the rates are just going down
We are still in a huge bear market though, but for someone who is planning to go long, I want to believe this is a good time to be considering buying. The market has been in a steep slope for a while now with the huge selling impulse, and who knows, it may go lower, it may bounce anytime soon, but I guess only time will tell. For those who are looking at the future and what they stand to gain then, it may be time to be distributing the buying order bit by bit so as to at least be on the better side of things.
Yes, absolutely right about the market as the market price is very low and this is the time to make investments in this crypto market hat will give us huge returns of our investments. As the price is dropped by demand, we should invest now and should contribute to the rise of Bitcoin price again with our benefit and all the thoughts we are working for so do the same and get benefit.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
May 25, 2018, 07:50:13 PM
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
May 25, 2018, 07:33:11 PM
Of course yes because almost of them invest at low price. And the worst is the bitcoin holder are panicking to sell their bitcoins because they read a fake news about bitcoin will end this year. But the truth is no one could ever predict what exactly will happen to bitcoin this year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
May 25, 2018, 07:14:24 PM
yes this is a chance to buy coins, after a lot of negative news about cryptocurrency, cause prices to fall. this is a normal market cycle. where prices will fall, and will recover when negative news has disappeared. there we can profit.

I bought some Bitcoin, ETH, BCH in the past few weeks increasing my holding.
This looks a good time to enter the market and start investing not only in Bitcoin but also in ETH and NEO. The prices have gotten stable and one can make up ones mind to invest without having to worry about the risk and other related stuff like dip or red market. These things do not matter until you do not respond in a foolish way to the market changes.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
May 25, 2018, 07:09:46 PM
Yes.  Again a correction.  We already as had such huge fall in beginning of 2018. The situation is repeated again.  The right time to gather as many coins as you can including bitcoin is the current situation. All coin are bleeding and can buy many coin with less investments.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
May 25, 2018, 03:44:47 PM
people are panicking over the drop that has been experienced over the last few hours why don't you look at it as the best time to invest more

if you are panicking too much you need to evaluate your risk management skills or you will be feeding the sharks
its the crypto world you can expect anything
I see no reason why people find it difficult to cope with holding their Bitcoin when the market value of Bitcoin is on the decline trends. Is high time people should get use to volatility of Bitcoin and crypto currency in general. Although while people are busy thinking about whether to sell their Bitcoin some rational investors are planning on how to buy from the panic sellers at a cheaper rate.
Pages:
Jump to: