Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin has dropped so invest more - page 6. (Read 1338 times)

copper member
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 03:09:26 PM
people are panicking over the drop that has been experienced over the last few hours why don't you look at it as the best time to invest more

if you are panicking too much you need to evaluate your risk management skills or you will be feeding the sharks
its the crypto world you can expect anything

Normally buying inexpensively and selling it at high prices is a way to make a profit. Likewise with bitcoin, it is currently falling and it could be an opportunity to buy and sell it when bitcoin prices are rising again is the right choice.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 10:54:41 AM
From one point, it's good, many users = strong support.
But at the same time if people buy and just to hold, that won't help much. The overall marketcap is already huge, but the rates are just going down
We are still in a huge bear market though, but for someone who is planning to go long, I want to believe this is a good time to be considering buying. The market has been in a steep slope for a while now with the huge selling impulse, and who knows, it may go lower, it may bounce anytime soon, but I guess only time will tell. For those who are looking at the future and what they stand to gain then, it may be time to be distributing the buying order bit by bit so as to at least be on the better side of things.

agree with you . now price is in lower range , it may dip and bounce too . but if we are going long for long term of 1 year then there is no need to wait more . 7k is good support level for btc and in coming 1 year btc will cross 30-40k as new money will come again .
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 25, 2018, 10:38:34 AM
Yes the price has drop down and I think it is a good thing for those who wants to invest more.
You shouldn’t really panic when the price is dropping down just relax and try to get more.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 10:18:08 AM
Yes, investing on bitcoin is still a good plan in short term. Its still the biggest capital coin in market and has the highest liquidity. I think we can hold some until the end of this month. But in the longer term I prefer holding ICO coin because it has new functions that can solve the problem of bitcoin.
People will surely taking advantage of having a bear market. We can't be sure if bitcoin price will continue its falling that's why if we have money to risk, then its gonna be the right time. But we don't just complaint if we don't see any profit  in a day cause it definitely won't be just an easy of rising back again. Patience should be always inside us.

All the prices below $10,000 is an opportunity to buy. This is a fact because the relative price of bitcoin should be much higher than $10,000 and this will be real next weeks, I believe so. Buying it when cheap is better for us.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
May 25, 2018, 08:38:20 AM
Yes, investing on bitcoin is still a good plan in short term. Its still the biggest capital coin in market and has the highest liquidity. I think we can hold some until the end of this month. But in the longer term I prefer holding ICO coin because it has new functions that can solve the problem of bitcoin.
People will surely taking advantage of having a bear market. We can't be sure if bitcoin price will continue its falling that's why if we have money to risk, then its gonna be the right time. But we don't just complaint if we don't see any profit  in a day cause it definitely won't be just an easy of rising back again. Patience should be always inside us.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 07:30:48 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 04:02:53 AM
it's even a very good information if the decline in bitcoin prices can make a lot of investing then it's our chance all those who invest will get a huge profit. because with so many investing the faster bitcoin price increases
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
May 25, 2018, 04:02:20 AM
But at the same time if people buy and just to hold, that won't help much. The overall marketcap is already huge, but the rates are just going down
We are still in a huge bear market though, but for someone who is planning to go long, I want to believe this is a good time to be considering buying. The market has been in a steep slope for a while now with the huge selling impulse, and who knows, it may go lower, it may bounce anytime soon, but I guess only time will tell. For those who are looking at the future and what they stand to gain then, it may be time to be distributing the buying order bit by bit so as to at least be on the better side of things.
you are right. maybe buying bitcoin in bulk now is a very good thing. it's just that we can not do that. so buying it bit by bit will make it a lot more. take advantage of the moment when the bitcoin price has dumped.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
May 25, 2018, 03:55:03 AM
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
May 25, 2018, 02:33:18 AM
The value of bitcoin is very low today, the value is not stable nowadays. There are so many fluctuations is now going on in the market. This is the right time to buy bitcoin because the value is very low. Lets invest in bitcoin and hold the bitcoin for long time. In future surely the price will goes up at that time sell the bitcoin and earn more benefits. The market will recover in near future, till that wait with patience.
Positive mindsetting is a good strategy to reduce the level of panic and risks. It can also help create wise decision especially during the drop in price. Holding and patience should be an option at this time to gain more profit when the market soars again.

Well i can't recall any time when the price of bitcoin has been stable. It's beem like this ever since. And yeah, a positive mindset would help a lot especially if the value is on a downward trend. You get to buy at cheaper prices and you don't contribute to the hysteria and panic that certainly would drag the value further down
buying and holding is currently the best time. well, we are sure that bitcoin prices will exceed the $ 10000 price this year, so having 3 bitcoins or more may be better. buy and hold the bitcoin you have.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 02:31:58 AM
Activity: 269
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
May 25, 2018, 02:01:01 AM
people are panicking over the drop that has been experienced over the last few hours why don't you look at it as the best time to invest more

if you are panicking too much you need to evaluate your risk management skills or you will be feeding the sharks
its the crypto world you can expect anything

I believe bitcoin will be able to rise to a better value. For me, falling bitcoin prices is a great opportunity to add bitcoin ownership, and that's great for future profits.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 25, 2018, 01:14:26 AM
The value of bitcoin is very low today, the value is not stable nowadays. There are so many fluctuations is now going on in the market. This is the right time to buy bitcoin because the value is very low. Lets invest in bitcoin and hold the bitcoin for long time. In future surely the price will goes up at that time sell the bitcoin and earn more benefits. The market will recover in near future, till that wait with patience.
Positive mindsetting is a good strategy to reduce the level of panic and risks. It can also help create wise decision especially during the drop in price. Holding and patience should be an option at this time to gain more profit when the market soars again.

Well i can't recall any time when the price of bitcoin has been stable. It's beem like this ever since. And yeah, a positive mindset would help a lot especially if the value is on a downward trend. You get to buy at cheaper prices and you don't contribute to the hysteria and panic that certainly would drag the value further down
Activity: 108
May 24, 2018, 04:16:28 PM
That's pretty easy to say. Until when I'm sure we have reached the below, I don't intend investing more funds into the system. I'm getting scared of the market, a lot of strong TA and FA have failed. I pray will see green candles everywhere soon enough
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
May 24, 2018, 03:08:06 PM
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 03:07:02 PM
and that's a very good opportunity for bitcoin to raise the price. because more and more are investing in bitcoin the faster bitcoin also increase the price is very high
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 02:56:15 PM
People that panicking about Bitcoin price dropping are just bought it at the high price. Now they watch it goes down and scared about losing money.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
May 24, 2018, 02:36:18 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
May 24, 2018, 01:35:58 PM
For past few months itself the price of bitcoin is neutral. The price is neither increase very high and nor decrease very low. Today again the market goes very down. Lets use this time to invest that is buy bitcoin. The price up and down would happens so many times. But again unexpectedly the price will increase. At that time we cannot able to buy due to high price. So now buy bitcoin and hold it for long time. Surely the price will increase in future at that time we can sell and gain much profit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
May 24, 2018, 11:44:19 AM
Considering last few months, Bitcoin is floating around a certain figure on the market wall and there are several reasons behind it. The biggest reason is the lack of motivation of the investors to get involved with a full scale especially after the correction process. However, I don't think that market will remain low for a longer time as the institutional investors are planning to take the benefit of these levels and I believe that we will see a bull market in the second half of this year.
Pages:
Jump to: