Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin has dropped so invest more - page 9. (Read 1338 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 18, 2018, 04:50:54 AM
people are panicking over the drop that has been experienced over the last few hours why don't you look at it as the best time to invest more

if you are panicking too much you need to evaluate your risk management skills or you will be feeding the sharks
its the crypto world you can expect anything
Yes, most of us says that it is a good time to buy bitcoin so this is our opportunity to buy more bitcoin, but what if it drops even more this month? We all don't know exactly what will happen to bitcoin because it is really unstable so to those who wants to take risk, maybe those are who will invest this drop.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
January 18, 2018, 03:49:58 AM
Best advice ever... but you are right in here, i saw that a lot of people made a bunch of investments today and they are upto 20% of profit today, a lot of people have made more than that with little altcoins (those who are under the radar right now)
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
January 18, 2018, 01:40:27 AM
people are panicking over the drop that has been experienced over the last few hours why don't you look at it as the best time to invest more

if you are panicking too much you need to evaluate your risk management skills or you will be feeding the sharks
yes, it is correct that bitcoin has dropped so investing in bitcoin is more because every people want to become rich and milliner in very short period of time so it is very good time for that people who want to become milliner. Now a days the price of bitcoin is very low to approx $8000 if we compare this price to highest price of bitcoin is very less so after some time the price of bitcoin will again rise and increases to approx $25000 so that's it is correct time to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 151
January 18, 2018, 12:14:18 AM

Like they are saying, the crypto market are not for those who have a weak heart. Been here for almost 3 years and based on my experience (if history will repeat itself) coins will go up and if you have something to invest in BTC, give this a shot cause that might even worth 10 fold in the next coming years. The introduction of crytocurrencies are spreading in every corner of the world expect a pump in a few months.

I think it will depend a lot on the news that bitcoin is going to have this week. More negative news can lead to the fall to extend and also have to think that there are a lot of new investors that can be scared to fall and sell making effect herd.

True investors will only believe in the function that blockchain can bring (unless their government will ban crytocurrencies) they won't be affected by news online because they know they're thing unless you are just a guy who just want to blend in and no proper knowledge on how the market and the blockchain works.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
January 17, 2018, 11:51:36 PM
Obviously it is a great thinking. Bitcoin is so cheap than before. So it is the wiser decision to invest more and more now. It is the negotiable price of bitcoin where if we buy now, will be profitable in huge amount. So buy more and more for holding.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 11:09:17 PM
This week will decide a lot the price of btc, because it should be the news if the regulations on top of btc are still going strong.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
January 17, 2018, 11:04:51 PM
Im investing more on bitcoin and this is the right time to those who are new comers in bitcoin because the price is going down. Invest more and hold to earn more.

Of course, this is the time that everybody who wants a big profit to happen nor this is the big sale that everybody had dreamt of and just enjoy the dip. It's time to accumulate more and to hold more until bitcoin reach again its highest peak. Again, grab some popcorn now and enjoy the show.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
January 17, 2018, 09:40:24 PM
Only those who are experienced investors including the whales are enjoying the Bitcoin dip, while the other mediocre investors are in a panic and sell all their assets to possibly take back everything and avoid too much losses. Which they think is the right decision. This is what happens when you want to be rich in an instant without dealing the risk or should I say "know the field youre invested very well and equip with knowledge, dont just ride the train."
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
January 17, 2018, 06:34:40 PM
Of course, it is better to buy cheaper. Now the price is such that it is worth buying. However, the risk is high. If the sale is not over, you can lose a lot.
Activity: 182
January 17, 2018, 06:04:03 PM
I'm not really scared about the drop. I understand that the last 3 years had the same begining, with a drop. Most of the cryptos droped but I think its just a normal correction
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
January 17, 2018, 06:02:04 PM
Yes, while the price is low, you need to invest in bitcoin in against the case you will regret that you missed this moment
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
January 17, 2018, 04:42:06 PM
I think it will depend a lot on the news that bitcoin is going to have this week. More negative news can lead to the fall to extend and also have to think that there are a lot of new investors that can be scared to fall and sell making effect herd.

More negative news? There hasn't been any really negative news to begin with. It's just people going nuts over some assumptions based on nothing because they are just empty warnings. If we had South Korea actually force exchanges to shut down, then at least the panic would be somewhat justifiable due to the size South Korea accounts for, but seeing the market get dumped down so badly without anything having happened is just pure madness. At the end of the day, I am thankful for having had the opportunity to buy just over and under the $10k level. I did well securing profits weeks ago, and that puts me in a fantastic position for the next increase.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
January 17, 2018, 02:14:41 PM
Im investing more on bitcoin and this is the right time to those who are new comers in bitcoin because the price is going down. Invest more and hold to earn more.
Activity: 255
January 17, 2018, 11:30:57 AM
Activity: 182
January 17, 2018, 11:21:23 AM
it would be good for people who do not have an investment in bitcoin to buy directly because bitcoin prices are down as it is today, I first saw bitcoin prices go down like now and cause me to lose a lot of money. But I stick with it because bitcoin prices will not go down continuously will definitely rise again so do not panic.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 09:12:48 AM
I think now it's time to invest more bitcoin, when the price drop/low. I sure bitcoin will rise again after that.
I see this opportunity to investors to buy bitcoin. For long term bitcoin can give us profit 2/3 times. Every investment have a risk management.
But bitcoin still give me profit more than gold.

Dude are you a bot? Why do you keep writing the exact same damn thing in the same thread over and over again? The same verbal diarrhea. "I am a robot. Make invest. Very money. Much gold"

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 08:10:36 AM
You thinking is best. In my opinion it is the great time for investment. Because now price is low. Don't be panic for low price. Price will increasing again. So if anyone wants to get a huge profit by investment, this is the right time.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 04:41:03 AM
Bitcoin price is in majority a result of speculation. I think the closer we get to an actual use case for bitcoin and other crypto, the more the price will increase.

I am a strong believer in crypto but people need to recognise the anarchic philosophy behind it. No government regulation, no taxation system is going to bring the market to a halt. We the people need to overcome government strongholds and banks disproval.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 17, 2018, 03:51:22 AM
I think that everybody who hass been with crypto currencies for a while has already seen some of those 'crashes'.
Right now we see bigger fluctuations, I suppose because more money and more attention is invloved.
A lot of money went into small upcoming (and in my eyes worthless) coins.
And in their vortex, bitcoin suffers as well. Sure, it can go down even further, but I have the time to sit that out.
If you see market without any corrections, then you should be scared mate. They are normal, and they are good sign that the market is still very much healthy. Otherwise, it would just end up like a tulip bulb that would end up bursting pretty hard eventually. The rise was too fast so, something like this is what should be expected. A lot of traders are trying to make some profit, some new investors who do not understand the correction aspect are panic selling and then they learn later on... that is just the way the market is.
Activity: 959
Merit: 500
January 17, 2018, 03:49:35 AM
I think that everybody who hass been with crypto currencies for a while has already seen some of those 'crashes'.
Right now we see bigger fluctuations, I suppose because more money and more attention is invloved.
A lot of money went into small upcoming (and in my eyes worthless) coins.
And in their vortex, bitcoin suffers as well. Sure, it can go down even further, but I have the time to sit that out.
Pages:
Jump to: