Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits? - page 31. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I’m going to go out there and say that the benefits of Bitcoin far outweigh the risks.

Let’s say I take a week’s income and invest the lot, worst case scenario Bitcoin fails and I lose a week’s income.

However, it’s important to remember the magnitude of what your investing in here, something that has the potential to change how
The world operates, like the internet back in the late 90’s.

Don’t forget people investing in those little known companies back then may have considered their $100 investment in Amazon
or Google ‘risky’ but I’m pretty sure that upside turned out to considerably outweigh the risk of losing their initial investment.

So in my view, whilst Bitcoin is different to the internet, it has equal capacity to change the status quo, so the risk of losing my initial outlay is
Almost inconsequential to the potential benefits I may reap as Bitcoin gains popularity across the world and rises in value.
Activity: 82
 bitcoin does have a risk but the benefits of bitcoin far outweigh its disadvantages. The influence of bitcoin is indeed being spread all around the world with the help of social media and we should take this advantage to spread more knowledge to people about bitcoin. I'm sure bitcoin will grow more.
Activity: 98
for me health benefits because bitcoin did not a normal use as a payment of salary but it deals all about digital. So we couldn't push the possible benefits that we would like to gain with bitcoin,the higher the chance of benefit then the higher the risk, the most important is we do not make bitcoin as the main source and investment, making the real business of course more important to maintain security.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
All investment are risky in the case of BTC we considered the volatility is the main factor of risk.but the ups and down of BTC is a good sign of market, that is the cycle of market buy dip and sell high, I think risk and benefit are come together it depends on the investor on how they act in the market.
Activity: 105
For me bitcoin have more risks than benefits because in the way of your money you invest in you maybe lose or get benefits in it if bitcoin price gets up but if bitcoin goes down you will lose all that benefits and lose what you have invest in bitcoin risks.
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution
Bitcoin has both,  if you believe that it has more risk than benefits then it is good investment,  the general rule for investment is,  the higher the risk,  the higher the return.  All investment has a risk you just need to know how to manage it.
Activity: 335
All investment are risky in the case of BTC we considered the volatility is the main factor of risk.but the ups and down of BTC is a good sign of market, that is the cycle of market buy dip and sell high, I think risk and benefit are come together it depends on the investor on how they act in the market.
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
It must be realized and accepted that joining bitcoin as a business involves high risk and profit. For those people who have known much about btc , they are interested in investing in it because very profitable for them. In the meantime, people who get involved in it without learning before, they may face big loss.So in this case,  btc can be treated as high profit and high risk business and it doesn't mean  that risks are more than benefits.
Activity: 308
the most benefit that we got from involved in bitcoin is when we buy low and sell high but the current situations not possible to get benefit from price movement and indeed those arguement slightly true that bitcoin users have more risk to hold bitcoin rather than hold other currencies such as dollar. That what i think.
Activity: 105
So risk management, understanding it, and studying its causes are steps to minimize risk. If we are able to minimize these risk factors, then the opportunity to get a greater profit. In general, if we invest, do not put eggs in one basket and only invest what you afford to lose. In addition, the ability to analyze the market is also urgently needed to predict price direction.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
I think all investments must have a risk, as well as bitcoin and if we do trading or investment with the right time and right then we will be able to get profit, but if we are wrong in taking the decision then we will lose
yes it's true all investment have risk but we must look to the market situation when we invest our money. alot of trader did not face loss because they keep search about marker and  about the situation then they invest their money. if some one have don't experience of investment and did not know the proper time of investment they must face loss and they will discourage about investment  and share bad experience to their friends then their friends will also afraid from investment.
Activity: 224
not many people really understand what the purpose of Bitcoin created, so still don't be surprised why there are still many who think the risk in Bitcoin greater than the benefits,
indeed the risk in Bitcoin is still very large, but it's because Bitcoin still not received in all communities, I'm sure if Bitcoin already in the benefit is greater than the risk.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Day by day, you can see many news like it. But bitcoin has great potential. Still it is a profitable coin. I think it will work for a long run. Don't be panic about bitcoin. Hopefully price will be increasing very soon.
I think bitcoin is still profitable and benefits is more then risk. What investors should know is how to control investment risk when they get involve in this business . They can be traders, investors or just join bitcoin related projects that can create extra money for the. In sumary, bitcoin brings more benefits than risks to people involved in it.
Activity: 4
Bitcoin has very high potential and is a profitable coin you just have to be smart when it comes to buying and trading it to reap its benefits.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
Well, i don't agree to this statement. How can the risk surpass the benefits? That is clear that even among the people in crypto, some really don't understand the concept of Bitcoin. There are risks everywhere and in order to limit risk, you need to buckle up and study well how the crypto market operates.
Activity: 83
The ratio of benefits and risks depends on the user. We can do payments with these cryptos and the least benefits of a bitcoin is you can exchange these into other currencies at the different countries.People must be aware to these risky factors and next to its benefits.
Activity: 163
Actually, different people have different comments and experiences regarding bitcoin. People or investors who learn before investing in btc, commonly get more benefits including financial benefits that is profit as expected by investors. In the meantime, many people get involved in bitcoin without knowing more about bitcoin is really risky. They commonly undergo much loss of capital due to lack of knowledge about bitcoin. Because bitcoin is high profit and high risk business, it is suggested to learn more and be carefully in investing or trading bitcoin to minimize risks.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
I think all investments must have a risk, as well as bitcoin and if we do trading or investment with the right time and right then we will be able to get profit, but if we are wrong in taking the decision then we will lose

Investing is a risk since you are putting your money into something that you are not sure whether having a good profit in the future or not. If you do not take a risk, well, we all know we won't have a good result in the future.
Activity: 76
I think it depends on how you view Bitcoin. Any investment is a risk, and that should always be in the mindset of any investors. Try to read what the investor geniuses have to say about Bitcoin and take it from there. 
Activity: 2
Kryptocurrencies represent the movement or status of the market whether it is in the good progress or not.

For me I can say that Bitcoin has many benefits than risk since I really believe that we are going to a more high technology industries and markets So Krypto will easily fit and adapt to this kind of market soon.

As for now, we can also say that bitcoin has risk (but only few) since not all countries are ready to adapt to kind of exchange and money. Also, we nees to consider the hackers around that must be controlled and prevented.

We need to make first a strong market with a strong data base to prevent hacking and lossing of data and money online. This is the main reason why there are still many people dont trust kryptocurrencies. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: