Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits? - page 32. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Bitcoin has more risks than benefits?
true bitcoin has many risks, because every bitcoin price is always unstable and difficult to guess. but bitcoin also has many benefits, bitcoin gives us rewards in the form of coins and we can sell or exchange with real currency.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Sometime we dont think about this "we mostly see just from one angle view, and that from ourself " when bitcoin Soor condition on market, many people panic and shell their asset, but this profitable for another people ,they buy with cheap price and hold it until bitcoin Moon again, from this we learn maybe you loss on your bitcoin trading at this time but this my opportunity to gain benefit on future.CMIIW
Activity: 103
we know from the beginning that bitcoin is risky, if we join bitcoin means we are ready to accept the risk. all investments are risky, not just in bitcoin alone. but all we can do is minimize the likelihood of risk occurring in any way we can.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I think all investments must have a risk, as well as bitcoin and if we do trading or investment with the right time and right then we will be able to get profit, but if we are wrong in taking the decision then we will lose
Activity: 85
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

It depends on what you want, If you want more profits you have more risks. It is my opinion.
Activity: 51
I think bitcoin risk are felt for banks more or else they feel the cake pie of banks diverted to Bitcoin and they create panic news and try to keep their investors open accounts.
Activity: 462
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

I doubt. Bitcoins bring more benefits rather than risks but, we're still a long way to perfecting bitcoins for everyday use because the supply is still low and the costs for transacting with bitcoins are high and slow. Bitcoins might even go global, but it will take some time to do so.
Activity: 348
  There are several benefits in Bitcoin due to the benefits several people are interested and rush towards Bitcoin, Ordinarily the government will try to take back the uninsured deposits but no government or banks can take back the  Bitcoin money since it is a decentralized one . No hackers can show fraud or steal the identity of the Bitcoin users it is safe to use and the transaction is done with fast and less fee all over the globe . The risk is that the government is trying to ban or give regulations to Bitcoin .
In my opinion, Cryptocurrency does have a lot of risks but the benefits are also quite large.
We must minimize the risks and gain big profits.
This is done by learning more about Cryptocurrency and doing Cryptocurrency business correctly and having the good experience
of course, Cryptocurrency will give a big advantage.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Actually some people might think that it is not worth it to invest because investing in bitcoin is very risky.We will never doubt bitcoin and we will not be one of the person who easily get panic and loss our trust because of the volatility.It is already proven how bitcoin gives us profit and the benefits.Bitcoin depends on us how we secure and in that case that risks may reduce if we follow it right we can achieve success.
Activity: 182
I do not know for sure but it seems the risks and benefits of bitcoin in the same scale. Just as great. Big risks and big benefit or profits too.
Activity: 140
For me yes because since the bitcoin is very volatile ,haters bashers anf back Stabber's used it to spread foul and fake news. But for me users of Bitcoin nothing to worry because bitcoin is safe and not so very risky as the other think . And at the same time if bitcoin has a risky side then it has also had a benefits .
Activity: 434
Merit: 86
Community Manager
I have seen an article of the year 2014 that says 15 advantages and 5 weakness things of Bitcoin, that means that you can have more confidence in it.

https://3cero.com/ventajas-desventajas-bitcoin/
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
You can see from the number of bitcoin players who can benefit from bitcoin. I think that is not true, with the risk of very high bitcoin will also provide great benefits
copper member
Activity: 322
Yes, we all know that bitcoin has a lot of risks but it has a lot of potential to become benefits and thats what investors and traders like us joined this for. News like won't matter to real crypto enthusiast because we already know the risks before we entered the cryptocurrency world so it will just affect people who are newbie to industry of bitcoin.
Bitcoin has same probability on the risk and benefit , if you smart to read and predict the price of bitcoin, you will get benefit with trading it, in the world anything like coin has two side, risk and benefit,lose or win, depend on you how to manage opportunity and manage any risk you get so finally you can choose the best way to avoid it.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
This year almost all users say that bitcoin investment is the most risky, certainly different in the past year that almost everyone says bitcoin investment is very profitable, as we know that what we think we will get, if you think is at risk then better leave bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
Bitcoin have very high risks, that is for sure. but the benefits could be very good as well! there could be just X times profits. so this the question for you, if you are ready for such high risks in order to make such good profits..
Activity: 113
I think bitcoin at risk when the price of bitcoin goes down. when the market value is low and it is not good idea to sell bitcoin. But bitcoin get benefit when the price will rise up. addition, many investment is risky.
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
It is a gamble or I might say 50/50 because there are times that the btc has a low price then sometimes it will up, but it depends pm you how you should hold the bitxoin but if you have enough knowledge about bitcoin that's good.
Pages:
Jump to: