Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits? - page 36. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Strange to here that because there are also many huge banks that are sticking to a completely opposite belief, so what?
Activity: 276
I do disagree with this question. Base on my experience, yes there is a risk that need to overcome but the best thing of it is that it has a lot of benefits.
Activity: 257
Merit: 101
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

Yes, bitcoin is kne of investment and every investments are risky to take. What are the risk that we might experience in this? First is, losing bitcoin, the bitcoins value may drop but do remember that this is normal since btc is volatile. Another, afraid of being scammed and hacked. But remember when you are just well informed you are not afraid to invest. It is worthy to take risk.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head

What is your opinion?

Every country has different in issue because not all the time has the same story in reality situations, but everything will be fix and it will continue to develop about the flowing of cryptocurrency. I think that's a minor highlight that easily to recover.
Activity: 112
bitcoin does have a big risk but also has a great advantage, only people who are not afraid of the risks that get big profits Smiley
ĺ

Bitcoin has a great potential to all of us who's joining this crypto currency business. Even it is risky but we just an open minded and be positive ,the same  i think bitcoin will be work for  a long time run.  Hopefully the price will be increasing  soon so that we can benefits  the profits  as well.
Activity: 546
I think if you will look on the negative side you will see that bitcoin have more risk rather than benefits. But let us think that bitcoin without risk,I think it is boring no more thrill and adrenalin  you will feel so will the lazy in doing bitcoin because everybody will invest and buy bitcoin and it's value will fall or maybe become valueless because everybody have a bitcoin. And remember that if you think the risk you will never experince the bitcoin's benefits because you are afraid to take that risk that maybe your life will change. Don't afraid just grab the opportunity to change your life.
Activity: 154
bitcoin has more risk than benefits in the sense that,the is no security for bitcoin and there is no government monitoring it. but when we are talking of the benefits,it is awesome
Activity: 112

What is your opinion?

It depends on what you want. If you want to get more benefit, You must have more risks. It is normal.
Activity: 445
Merit: 10
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
bitcoin does have a big risk but also has a great advantage, only people who are not afraid of the risks that get big profits Smiley
Those who want to risk their participation in the BTC, they expect to trust the BTC and they have received the end result is extremely high on the market. In places of great risk, there will be huge profits for us. So if you dare not take the risk you can put money into the bank, and you will receive the fixed monthly profit. Everything is worth going along with.
Activity: 140
Well any sort of speculations is a hazardous thing. Be that as it may, digital money has dependably been "somewhat more hazardous then others" because of cost distraught instability. By and by parcel of individuals doing stunning benefit with that circle. What's more, in the event that you are not about purchase offer, I don't figure Bitcoin do any treat to you or the world by and large.
Activity: 434
Merit: 86
Community Manager
Well, it's truth that i think its obvious, you cant win, if u cant lose, i mean you have a posibility, but you can fall too. More risk more benefit, less risk, less benefits, thats all
Activity: 476
Student Coin
For me i could answer it with both,because having bitcoin is defining you on how you become a risk taker because your money here is at stake so you need to be kind and be prespective on what could be happen,and for the benifits of it i have nothing to say because bitcoin has so many benifits and popuses here.
Activity: 59
Normally once we adopt new form of system risk is above measures than benefits and that because we did not yet master the system. Once we got every details, exact position and identity the does and don't it will be more easily. Then rist will be less than benefits because benefits will experience more than risk.
Activity: 182
There's more risk involved than benefits in Bitcoin trading if you look at it... Bitcoin operates through an untraceable system, i.e, if you lose your bitccoin between transactions, you cant recover or know its destination. Another risk is that of price value... not stable. You can put in a large amount of money hoping it will rise and get disappointed ruining the value of money put in
Activity: 196

What is your opinion?

In reality, the goal of people are always favor of good profit collection, since the beginning they know already that bitcoin is very risky it is volatile. when the price of bitcoin are better than other Cryptocurrency? no one can react! and they will take advantage for making a new business override by bitcoin. When Bitcoin price falling down many people are hate Bitcoin, oh my goodness. of course this time we gonna take a risk! we have nothing to do this. we don't know  about how to improve and how to get a good benefits from bitcoin.
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
yes you are right bitcoin have a very high risk but in my opinion with such a high risk I can get very much benefit from very fast bitcoin price movement you should be able to use it.
Activity: 210
Ofcourse all over the world, banks always discourage people to invest in cryptocurrency because they are afraid they might lose their investors and clients because of the success of the crypto market so I am not surprised that this allegation is from a Bank, and I don't believe that Bitcoin have more risks than benefits because your success in your investment depends on how you handle it properly and it depends on your knowledge. So invest wisely and safely.
Activity: 42
Well Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are indeed risky. I think any kind of investments are risky too. It is up to you on how will you use crypto for it to be beneficial for you. All will be worth it in the end if you invest more than you are willing to lose.
Activity: 188
everything involves risk and it is up to you if you will take it or not! bitcoin has a big risk and I agree to that but bitcoin also has a big reward despite that risk. But if you look at the crypticurrency the risk will be low if you just study about it. Naturally the risk are high if you don't know what you are doing.
Activity: 84
Everyday there are lots of news has spread that bitcoin existence has risky for many ways but i still support bitcoin even if many peoples criticize bitcoins cause i still earned money by doing bounty campaigns maybe bitcoin now have a bad image in public but someday many peoples will suddenly change their point of view about bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: