Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits? - page 56. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
The bitcoin is bad now, but I think it will change, because the longer the bitcoin changes, and we also have to remember that once the bitcoin was once the best and has tremendous benefits. so we do not look at bitcoin just one eye.
Activity: 511
Merit: 100
Yes i agree with that bitcoin is risky to invest because of everyday move up and down trend the price is not stable and be patience in every step you take bitcoin could be have benefits if you take have a knowledge to do it.
Many has been said it is more risks the fact that price is unstable. If we take the risks by having bitcoin in our wallet many were certain that we can gained profit. Although their is benefits so good to know it has on bitcoin so taking risks and gaining benefits.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Yes i agree with that bitcoin is risky to invest because of everyday move up and down trend the price is not stable and be patience in every step you take bitcoin could be have benefits if you take have a knowledge to do it.
Activity: 648
Merit: 10
There are to small risk about bitcoin if you are participated and invest your money on bitcoin, but if you are thingking about many and too risk for invest our money in bitcoin, you was wrong and you have back to story of bitcoin price just several years later. Where bitcoin have lower price and we could find bitcoin price last years and see how increase of bitcoin price right now. You will take and got small risk of bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

As far as I know, Head of the Central Bank of Spain talked about crypto-currencies in general, and not specifically about Bitcoin. He claimed that crypto-currencies have low recognition as a means of payment, suffer from extreme volatility, present numerous operational vulnerabilities and in many cases are associated with fraudulent or illegal activities. However, he doesn`t call people to abandon digital money. He simply believes it is necessary to develop new measures to protect the processes, assets and data of customers and make the Blockchain technology more mature.
Activity: 294
For me bitcoin have more risks than benefits because in the way of your money you invest in you maybe lose or get benefits in it if bitcoin price gets up but if bitcoin goes down you will lose all that benefits and lose what you have invest in bitcoin risks.
Activity: 95
Each and every day we hear news about bitcoin about the rise and fall of prices. Bitcoin has risks as well as benefits but the benefits outweighs the risks.

Yes Bitcoin is risky because it is not that stable like the Bitcoin price unlike the fiat. Also thier is a risk of Bitcoin to collapse because of its limited supply. But there are also a lot of benefits that Bitcoin give. Everything has its risk and benifits its up to us if we take the opportunity.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Each and every day we hear news about bitcoin about the rise and fall of prices. Bitcoin has risks as well as benefits but the benefits outweighs the risks.
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
To what the governor of the Bank of Spain says, do not pay much attention to him, not long ago an ancestor ended up in jail, and as far as imprisoned ministers nobody beats us, so these people have no case.
Activity: 434
Merit: 86
Community Manager
If you want invest on Bitcoin, just do it i mean, if u can, dont be scared for the future, don't invest all obvious, but yes some money, and just wait for the Bitcoin rise: It will hit 20.000$ again, i believe it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
I do not see a higher risk of the benefits of bitcoin, I think the risk runs in harmony with its advantages, because all those who have high returns are sure their risk is high and not just for bitcoin.
Activity: 70
The risks of digital currency.
Despite the popularity and positive price performance, digital currency is not without risk. Friedman notes that leading investors such as Ray Dalio, founder of investment firm Bridgewater, called Bitcoin a “bubble,” while Jamie Dimon, CEO of JPMorgan, has criticized non-flat cryptocurrency, which is currency not backed by a government. Before investing in cryptocurrencies, Friedman says that investors also should consider several risks, including price volatility and regulatory intervention.
The Risks of Starting a Bitcoin-Based Business

The future of cryptocurrency means allowing you to have ultimate control over your money, who you send it to, and what types of fees you don’t have to pay. In short, it is slowly becoming one of the fastest adopted forms of payments online because of all of these attributes I just mentioned.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
With the price being so volatile,of course it has risk.It's not the matter of more risk than benefit,but it's about high risk high return,basically it's a gamble.So like everyone said,don't invest more than you're willing to lose.Just wait for the opportunity to reap your benefit when the price reach the ATH again.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head

What is your opinion?

Well, Yes, perhaps bitcoin is now in an extremely risky zone, and can certainly collapse, but I think still this will not happen, and it will only rise and will work for a long time.
maybe if we look, a lot of risk on bitcoin. but I think bitcoin especially krypto money is generally being drafted to reduce risk. and in fact bitcoin is very potential for economic progress in the future.
Activity: 196

What is your opinion?

It is completely untrue and unfounded. Not just bitcoin users are increasing rapidly but also a number of innovative strategies that are always present from day to day. Bitcoin is one alternative to overcome unemployment and poverty alleviation.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

What is your opinion?

If you are more afraid of risks, you will see that bitcoin is greater risk than profit. And if you want a better profit, you have to take risks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Day by day, you can see many news like it. But bitcoin has great potential. Still it is a profitable coin. I think it will work for a long run. Don't be panic about bitcoin. Hopefully price will be increasing very soon.
I think the benefits of bitcoin are not just price. It brings many benefits to the user. The efficiency it brings is huge and its security is quite high. I really like bitcoin, it helps my work more smoothly
Activity: 66
There are slot of benefit in bitcoin because it's one of the best investing method now in the world, but talking about the risk,  it has his own risk because of its high demand
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
As almost everything we invest in, there are risks. There are risks also in BTC. This is normal. Perhaps the benefits and risks in this case are 50/50.  Smiley
Activity: 56
well that is what they think, everyone has his or her own opinion about bitcoin. bitcoin like every other thing on planet earth has benefits and risk. it is always a two side thing, good and bad. bitcoin benefits are just too much for it to be neglected. the risk is just volatility and hack, but not withstanding it is of greater benefit to us all
Pages:
Jump to: