Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits? - page 53. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Good Wink
Activity: 154
It is a  currency and sometimes its price increase or discrease. but moreover people make profit by bitcoin. like whose are doing bounty campaigns. they get bitcoin like amount of dollar..its their fees.for work..and others who stock bitcoin....they invest their money  toto buy bitcoin but didnt sell those whrn price is lower...and when its reaches the profitable place.then they sell all those..and get profit..
Activity: 173
It's true that bitcoin is very risky compared to the benefits that can be if we do not know how to use good bitcoin. Because if we want to use bitcoin you better surf about bitcoin.
Activity: 84
Yes, btc it's a risky investment. But just after some experience you can get a good profit.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
Yes Maybe Currently Bitcoin Has Many Risks But Bitcoin Will Become A Trank Device In All Countries And Bitcoin Will Also Be Very Helpful In The Next Year And In All Countries
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
I don't allow this kind of news to bother me. Bitcoin has great potential and nobody can take that from it. To the people who have been in the  bitcoin world for long, they know how much they have benefited from bitcoin and therefore can decide whether it has more risk than benefit.
I have my own and personal experience with bitcoin. Risk is part of everything we do. Bitcoin give more benefits than risk. I risk sometimes on my investments but God is always good to me all me investments turned out to be profitable.  I never treat bitcoin as a risk because since I started joining this forum I always see bitcoin in possitive way. To those who are members in this forum for a long time can simply click the difference between risk and benifits. This forum will not increase its number of members if bitcoin will give members more risks than benifits.
Well, from what I see from reality, I also feel that bitcoin really brings more benefits than risk, the most credible evidence is that people invest and put money into bitcoin in the past, until now, they have received a huge amount of money. Others, although they only participated in recent times, but they also have earned some profit, the only risk that I see from bitcoin can be the collapse when the price of the bitcoin has been inflated and blown up too high, however, this bubble is still very stable, built very solid and no signs of breakage, risk is almost at the lowest level
Activity: 168
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

Bitcoin as of now is risky for investment thats why some users not take a risk to invest but we all hope for increasing the price soon.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Playing with bitcoin is the heartbeat! This market experience has been vindicated again recently. After hitting a record high of $2,791 a share on May 24, the price fell as much as 30%, leaving many newbie investors chasing higher prices to lose money. This asset class cannot be specifically categorized by the virtual digital "monster money" magic color, and therefore become stronger.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
Yes bitcoin are more risk than benefits, because the price is high. But don't worry bitcoin security is updated every day with new innovation to secure your bitcoin. One by One people support bitcoin. So keep be careful and safety with your wallet and stay learn. Keep calm Smiley
For be benefited, you should take risk. There is proverb goes that no risk, no gain. For gaining something, you need taking risk. Though bitcoin has some risk but it is most profitable in this time.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Yes bitcoin are more risk than benefits, because the price is high. But don't worry bitcoin security is updated every day with new innovation to secure your bitcoin. One by One people support bitcoin. So keep be careful and safety with your wallet and stay learn. Keep calm Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head

What is your opinion?

I believe bitcoin is beneficial and useful if we are meticulous in investing with bitcoin everything must be at risk with great risk but many investors are still interested in investing with bitcoin
and I also believe that bitcoin has a lot of benefits that we will get from bitcoin rather than risk. because in the presence of bitcoin a person can improve the economic system better and better thanks to the presence of bitcoin
Activity: 546
Merit: 100

What is your opinion?

I'm aggree, bitcoin is the most fear for newbies who just want to take profit every day, they think from trading they can earn profits like a salary every month.
They forget to maintain loss, maintaining loss is the most important thing in bitcoin trading.
So bitcoin world is not fit for newbie who just aiming for profit every day.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 277
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Yes bitcoin is more risky investment and it also the most profitable investment investment in my knowledge,so it is better to take that kid of investment to make money.If you understand the knowledge behind the bitcoin then you will invest on it long term.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Well, there is really risk involve in bitcoin because it is very volatile, but remember all forms of investment has a risk factor thats why all investors must have thorough knowledge on whatever trading they would engage in to lessen or to avoid losses in their investment. However, i still believe that it is more benefits to get in bitcoin if only all its users or holders knows how to strategist and be wiser to benefit in bitcoin trading.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
I don't allow this kind of news to bother me. Bitcoin has great potential and nobody can take that from it. To the people who have been in the  bitcoin world for long, they know how much they have benefited from bitcoin and therefore can decide whether it has more risk than benefit.
I have my own and personal experience with bitcoin. Risk is part of everything we do. Bitcoin give more benefits than risk. I risk sometimes on my investments but God is always good to me all me investments turned out to be profitable.  I never treat bitcoin as a risk because since I started joining this forum I always see bitcoin in possitive way. To those who are members in this forum for a long time can simply click the difference between risk and benifits. This forum will not increase its number of members if bitcoin will give members more risks than benifits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Bitcoin currency is digital and not real so it is not owned by any country. In exchange there is no need to pay tax and VAT charges. Furthermore Bitcoin is not issued by the central bank of any country so if you invest in Bitcoin then invested capital will not be guaranteed. Another risk that Bitcoin investors face is a high fraud issue.
Activity: 133
indeed bitcoin has many positive things but also has many negative things such as positive things that Bitcoin can promote the economy of a country or individuals who want to invest and will experience the level of economy that will be fulfilled.
and the negative thing that will happen to Bitcoin is when many issues are circulating about countries that prohibit the existence of Bitcoin in the country it will have an impact on the negative and many investors who sell their coins at that time the issue is outstanding
Activity: 845
Benefit and risk of course in line, the higher the chance of benefit then the higher the risk, the most important is we do not make bitcoin as the main source and investment, making the real business of course more important to maintain security.
Activity: 408
www.bitpaction.com

What is your opinion?

In my opinion bitcoin is full of benefits if you use it in perfect process to work it, maybe thay say that its not worth because they dont know how to manage bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin is rising up now. So don't blame the bitcoin.
Activity: 525
Merit: 10

What is your opinion?

That's right if you panic it will think bitcoin will be more risk than the profit earned. Do not panic then you will feel bitcoin more benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: