Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits? - page 54. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I don't allow this kind of news to bother me. Bitcoin has great potential and nobody can take that from it. To the people who have been in the  bitcoin world for long, they know how much they have benefited from bitcoin and therefore can decide whether it has more risk than benefit.
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

I thinks its the other way around, although yes bitcoin is risky but you must need to understand it before you go into this business, bitcoin still have a lot of advantages. It is the future of currency, an alternative investment and an additional resources for a living. That article is just the way of the media to control public aganist bitaoin and is biased and one-sided
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
BTC is certainly a risky investment, but now I think it is at a minimum, for 7.5K to buy. Chance that he imitates very much.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
all investments have risk, we must understand it first.
about bitcoin, many financial experts who assess if bitcoin investment is the most risky investments in the world, among other types of investments.
So, before you start to prepare mentally. to face the worst.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Well, if you are already an old member in this forum, then I would say you are more familiar with bitcoin and it's market trend. As you may know, majority of the people in the crypto market understands that cryptocurrency is volatile in nature and anytime of the day, fluctuations will come and that is typically normal with bitcoin. Risk as we understand is already a part of the deal when investing btc and altcoins and to be able to gain profit, you must have do your own research when making your choice to be able to benefit with your investment and earn some money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
No,  it did not have more risks than benefits , in fact bitcoin have many purpose as cryptocurrency ,many uses , and as an investments , in which it make your capital money have more profits to gain in the near future to come.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head

What is your opinion?

I believe bitcoin is beneficial and useful if we are meticulous in investing with bitcoin everything must be at risk with great risk but many investors are still interested in investing with bitcoin
Activity: 313
Merit: 1

What is your opinion?

I do not agree with that, I think, bitcoin actually has many advantages over the risk.

I'm not surprised that such a statement came up, maybe even tomorrow there will be even worse news about bitcoin.

see who issued such statements, they are the people of the bank, the party who is not happy about the presence of bitcoin. no wonder if they say more negative issue about  bitcoin.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Who said that? the banks? well obviously they are opposing bitcoin because it's a threat to them so it's not that really new when we hear them say that bitcoin is risky. Every cryptocurrency has their own risk and as the time is passing by bitcoin is being treated as an investment.
The article itself isn't even convincing and was lack of words.
Activity: 161
Merit: 4
Well, for me is depends on the people who they think it is, because if you just listen to what they said, for sure you will be not succeed in the world of bitcoin because, although bitcoin is very risky, but if you trust on it no matter how risky they said, but if you believe that they will back your money with profit, they will for sure.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Yes, I think everyone who goes into investing Bitcoin, should be ready for all the risks. Whether it's a small or big risk, Bitcoin will give you the advantage if we avoid the risk as much as possible.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
If their opinion or waht they think , I respect it or we respect it who are working in bitcoin world. Bitcoin is risky becaude the price decreasing but if the increase you can get more profit. Every business even its online or offline they have risky and possible to lose it's upt to you how you become less risk the risky.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

What is your opinion?

I am telling this since long bitcoin losing its ponzi scheme becomming an only risky asset will then be dropped
Bitcoin may be full of risks and is very volatile, but it does not change the fact that it can generate income, and huge profit at a shorter period of time. If you truly understand how this technology works, how beneficial it is then it's not hard for you to manage risks. It's about accepting the risks, being positive and patient to gain its benefits.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
Hello everybody. The risk of investing in Bitcoin is not more than crossing the road, with a lot of traffic - if you know the rules and where to go, everything will be fine. Well, what's the risk? - Look carefully at the price movement schedule, there have always been good drops and good highs. The risk that the price will drop to $ 1000 is, but Bitcoin has already shown that any drawdowns of prices are quickly replaced by rapid growth. This is a financial market, any price falls are regarded by whales as an opportunity to buy a good asset at a good price. We all need to understand - today, tomorrow or in a year, the price may drop to $ 1000, but the fact that after such a drop the price will return to its historical highs, it's also true. Therefore, it's time to stop looking for the next horror story, you need to wait a moment and buy then when the price collapses. The fact that the price will collapse, sooner or later - I have no doubt, as well as the fact that the price will try to conquer $ 20,000 and sooner or later conquer.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254

What is your opinion?

Hmm, no I think it is wrong,  personally I think bitcoin has more and much more advantages than disadvantages or risks.  The only bad side of bitcoin is that you will risk you money in fluctuation but I think it is normal for a business to be risky.  The good thing about volatility of bitcoin is yes it might decrease it's price but it might also increase its price,  and that is the best part.  Other than volatile,  fast and secured transaction,  convenient and more are the different advantages of bitcoin.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Risk is always there in anything. For investment in Bitcoin it is high risk, high returns.

It will take it own time to grow obviously with more and more acceptance and usage. The number of bitcoins are limited and it is the first crypto, so high probability to reach unimaginable high value.

Activity: 30
Bitcoin is one of the best transaction way in the world but bitcoin have some risk and also benefits. we see the price of bitcoin is rise and fall everyday.it will be risky if the market price is fall and bitcoin is more benefits when the market price will rise.so it up to depends on you
when u sell and hold bitcoin.
Activity: 112
All the work we will do is definitely have its own risks and benefits in our lives.Bitcoin has a huge potential for our lives in the long run in the future.So we do not have to worry about the things others talk about bitcoin badness.We just use bitcoin properly and correctly and there will be a success we will get with this bitcoin.That is the reasons why banks shows more risk than benefits in bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
there is no denying that bitcoin is very much risky especially that it is a digital currency and has a high volatility. however, despite all these, i still can see so much benefits from bitcoin like its capacity to become an investment and at the same time a currency. other than that, it can also be used in certain transactions and a way to transfer money securely.
Activity: 196
Day by day, you can see many news like it. But bitcoin has great potential. Still it is a profitable coin. I think it will work for a long run. Don't be panic about bitcoin. Hopefully price will be increasing very soon.

You right men and additional about that, bitcoin is good and profiable in some situation and days. Bitcoin is not stable and it'a to risky but can earn a big amount in a right and good investment. There are  some circumstances that the value of bitcoin will grow fast and sometimes it comes  fluactuate direct.
Pages:
Jump to: