Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin holders will have to pay their tax? - page 11. (Read 4342 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 04:12:05 AM
What will happen on BTC if the government will said that all the bitcoin holder have to pay their tax??
Maybe the expansion of BTC community will get low than usual.

According to what I understand about paying tax in my perception ,I think I am already paying tax though I know Bitcoin was a decentralize system. Through the exchange that I am using it now where I convert all my bitcoin profit on this platform due to this exchange was bitcoin accepted were it is registered under SEC ( security exchange commission ) which is under by the government, therefore they are paying tax, meaning, we as their user clients to their platform was already paying tax too.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 03:02:23 AM
In bitcoin industry we are already been taxed. How? Basically, if we are getting money through remittance, do you think you will get the exact amount of money you want to withdraw or get? Ofcourse not, those companies or agencies are having their commission because we are using their service. But if they are into the idea of having tax on bitcoin itself I think they should spend ample time to discuss things on it.
Activity: 70
September 17, 2018, 02:11:11 AM
It's should be like that, when a successful investor or someone who sells bitcoin into local currency should be taxed. Because if not like that their country will experience an economic crisis and even go bankrupt.
Obviously in the future surely the popularity of bitcoin will be lower, because in addition to successful investors there are also small people who are trying to get very low amounts of bitcoin. Maybe for successful investors this don't affect his business, because I am sure they make quite a lot of profits
First of all government never accept bitcoin they always make policy against bitcoin.Now a day bitcoin price are falling due to these polices.Bitcoin is contentiously banning and the percentage of banning are increasing.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
September 15, 2018, 04:08:09 AM
What will happen on BTC if the government will said that all the bitcoin holder have to pay their tax??

That is what happen if bitcoin become regulated by government all people has subject to pay taxes of course BTC is still standing and and continuously brilliant as long as bitcoin still decentralized people don't afraid to lose their profit.
but so far, I have never retained crypto to pay taxes. well, maybe this is because there is no such regulation in my country. well, for now, such regulations do not yet exist in my country, even governments in my country are neutral towards this development.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
September 15, 2018, 04:05:36 AM

That is what happen if bitcoin become regulated by government all people has subject to pay taxes of course BTC is still standing and and continuously brilliant as long as bitcoin still decentralized people don't afraid to lose their profit.
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 03:30:56 AM
It's should be like that, when a successful investor or someone who sells bitcoin into local currency should be taxed. Because if not like that their country will experience an economic crisis and even go bankrupt.
Obviously in the future surely the popularity of bitcoin will be lower, because in addition to successful investors there are also small people who are trying to get very low amounts of bitcoin. Maybe for successful investors this don't affect his business, because I am sure they make quite a lot of profits
There are already thousands of other taxes and now bitcoin tax. It is not good. I was happy that cryptocurrency is decentralized and there are no taxes on it but now you are telling about the tax. It means that the income of bitcoin will also reduce due to impose of tax. I think only those countries should collect tax in which crypto is legal and people trade and invest in it openly.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 06:56:21 PM

Maybe it will be difficult because we see the holders of Bitcoin own it and don't add even a bit. If you hold the Bitcoin that you have until in the future your Bitcoin is likely to be used up just to pay taxes.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
September 14, 2018, 06:53:03 PM
If you do not want to have problems with your government you have to pay your taxes, but you do not really need to worry too much about it unless you are a person that holds a great number of cryptocurrencies, the government simply lacks the means to prosecute every single bitcoin user, so if you are just holding a small amount of coins you have nothing to worry about but if you have made a lot of money in this market then it is likely that you're going to have a lot of trouble if you do not pay your taxes.

At that point you will need to decide, paying your taxes or not doing it and having to avoid the government for the rest of your life? And it's very clear which one is the most desirable option, it is better to pay your taxes and forget about it.
Activity: 90
September 14, 2018, 06:44:49 PM
I think it's difficult to take tax on bitcoin owners because they are not registered in real with personal data, but if taxes are imposed when we trade bitcoin on the market or online store it is still possible
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
September 14, 2018, 06:40:22 PM

You are wrong because if the government impose tax on bitcoin then it clearly means that bitcoin is considered legal in that country, which means that bitcoin can be used as currency and payment option for merchants which will be a very good decision which will give more boost to flourish very fast. As it is legal now anyone can use bitcoin without worry.
Activity: 134
September 14, 2018, 06:39:04 PM
Exchangers have transaction fees and most probably those exchangers pay taxes to the government.For now i think thats the way government can control because exchangers also needs legalities inorder to make their site legit and people would trust in their services.
Activity: 152
September 14, 2018, 06:38:41 PM
If I think this personally it seems impossible because btc is still illegal in some countries and if the government wants to take taxes then it must legalize it first but this is something very good because taxes will help state revenue
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
September 14, 2018, 06:19:33 PM
Bitcoin user and bitcoin holder or anything about crypto are pay taxes in what way. Like me my wallet that I used when I cashout my money they have fee and they have license before do anything. When I cashout to the bank they have fee. But if the government said they need to pay taxes it's okay but need only small fee.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 05:37:07 PM
Probably, the countries will want tax but I think this is ridiculous. At most countries, holding gold and foreign currencies is not subject to taxes. However, governments usually behave like legal mafia. If they see "money" on bitcoin, they will want tax.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 14, 2018, 05:02:32 PM
Yes, I think so. It's like with doing business, for example, doing home teaching. Many people don't want to do it legally because they don't want to pay taxes. But who knows, maybe with crypto it's different.
Activity: 462
September 14, 2018, 02:16:48 PM

Lol why only the holder,what about the traders arent they deserved to be taxed?Thats unfair mate

I have been mentionin*this for long that cryptocurrency must be paying taxes for the governments to gain together with us cryptonians,because it was every peoples obligation to pay taxes whenever we gain from profiteering so i see no problem about this rules and besides this is all we beed for the governments find us trusted and maybe will legalize our community from then
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
September 14, 2018, 01:58:37 PM

I strongly disagree with the existence of taxes for bitcoin holders, in my opinion it will affect the price of bitcoin. many people cannot afford to pay bitcoin taxes because they have lost a lot because market prices often fall.
Activity: 696
September 14, 2018, 01:40:08 PM
Bitcoin holders or users are not obliged to pay tax, as we know bitcoin is cryptocurrency and it is decentralized.
Activity: 1764
September 14, 2018, 01:22:37 PM
We will have time to decide whether to pay taxes or not. It will be possible to exchange all our bitcoins for fiat and then we will not have to pay taxes or if we want to earn money with bitcoin then we have to pay tax, because breaking the laws no one will want. We can also bypass all these taxes, but this of course will have to be done at our own peril and risk. I think it's better to work legally, because we will work without risks and problems.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
September 14, 2018, 12:49:13 PM
In my opinion, it's good if all the Bitcoin users can pay their taxes. By this, we can say with confidence that Bitcoin is helping every Country's economy. and I know that more people will join the crypto World regardless of the tax that they need to pay.

How can you say that it is good if those people are investing and using Bitcoin to evade the eyes of the government and to evade the taxes from their profit? I will not accept the tax on it since the price of Bitcoin is volatile, that means the profit that we will be getting from trading will be dependent on the price movement.
Pages:
Jump to: