Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin holders will have to pay their tax? - page 15. (Read 4342 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 06:10:12 PM
They can't force us to pay taxes per month or years. Bitcoin are not involve ofany governement activities and that's the reason why they can't force us to pay taxes. Bitcoin runs more that 5 years without government help.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
September 01, 2018, 02:13:08 AM
What will happen on BTC if the government will said that all the bitcoin holder have to pay their tax??
Maybe the expansion of BTC community will get low than usual.

If that happens or applies it means Bitcoin will become centralize not decentralize anymore. Because, tax was being apply only in centralization

system, but as long as Bitcoin is decentralize it will never be happen that Bitcoin holders will give tax into our government.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 01, 2018, 01:55:00 AM
Bitcoin holders are paying taxes when they are using for transaction and i think that if further more taxes start then the bitcoin usage will be minimum and bitcoin holders have to wait for the price rise and use it for further transaction.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
September 01, 2018, 12:46:05 AM
The only type of tax that a Bitcoin holder can be legally asked to pay is the wealth tax. If your net wealth is more than the threshold, then you may be asked to pay anywhere from 0.1% to 1% of that as wealth tax every year.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
September 01, 2018, 12:10:26 AM
I think this is very difficult to control. Because of BTC or other crypto you can not know who owns, or what transactions they do. So I find this to be unfeasible.
it is like that, but if the government already has a policy, i think they will build a system, like in Japan, by paying employee salaries using bitcoin, of course they have already been taxed
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 12:09:51 AM
What will happen on BTC if the government will said that all the bitcoin holder have to pay their tax??

That is impossible to happen. No one can say or control what they want to happen in the holder of bitcoin or other crypto currency. Even government don't have rights to do that. We don't know who are the other creator of other crypto currencies.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I like it more, paying taxes is a good thing and can make the country better, if the country wants to get tax from bitcoin then the first thing to do is the state must legalize and accept bitcoin as an official commodity.
Satoshi Nakamoto invented bitcoin as an anonymous payment method. First, the state will have to identify the owners of purses!
But this is impossible!
There are developers of bitcoin and they can implement something to bitcoin that can help the officials or authorities to be able to remove that anonymity and that will help a lot for the big countries to gain trust and believe in bitcoin because they will be able to track someone's wallet with the help of the developers of bitcoin.
Activity: 148
I think this is very difficult to control. Because of BTC or other crypto you can not know who owns, or what transactions they do. So I find this to be unfeasible.
cr7
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I like it more, paying taxes is a good thing and can make the country better, if the country wants to get tax from bitcoin then the first thing to do is the state must legalize and accept bitcoin as an official commodity.
Satoshi Nakamoto invented bitcoin as an anonymous payment method. First, the state will have to identify the owners of purses!
But this is impossible!
Activity: 1
Buy bitcoin to pay taxes. I have not heard about this. And I think it will not be possible. Because bitcoin in Vietnam is not accepted by the government. We invest in every bitcoin we incur. I have been holding a bitcoin for a few years now.
Will never happen, its decentralized and transactions are unknown, they will never detect it, the companies who operate or own token or exchanges are those who only can pay tax, the holder will not.
Yes
This is decentralized and not govern by any government. Now SEC really want that close to secure taxes but using crypto is like peer to peer operation that should not be restricted strictly with taxes. On the other hand they already impose charges fee, taxes on exchanger where bitcoin and other coins are being transacted. Only the equivalent charges should be checked if imposed properly by Government by any chance they have sovereign power on crypto hopefully never. This will result to chaos and bias decision.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Buy bitcoin to pay taxes. I have not heard about this. And I think it will not be possible. Because bitcoin in Vietnam is not accepted by the government. We invest in every bitcoin we incur. I have been holding a bitcoin for a few years now.
Will never happen, its decentralized and transactions are unknown, they will never detect it, the companies who operate or own token or exchanges are those who only can pay tax, the holder will not.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Even if the state of any country wants to take the tax they can not because the network is anonymous.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
We have to pay different types of taxes of different holdings.  One of the important is income tax.  And if we are earning while trading; bitcoin we will have to pay tax.

If you are having any property; in many countries we have to pay property tax.

Just by holding bitcoin is not taxable.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
if the government requires tax payments to bitcoin holders, maybe the crypto community can become more popular because the government has taken part by giving specific rules to bitcoin users and of course behind all that there must be a good side and a bad side
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
Activity: 644

For me, if the government will said that all bitcoin holder will have to pay tax. It has a good and bad idea. Many people are paying taxes in manyitems you would brought. However, the government need to be aware in cryptocurrency before they rule it in many things. But it is not far if the government will implement it especially if we earn a big amount in cryptocurrency
Activity: 56
countries do not yet get tax on their crypto money transactions. because taking taxes means accepting the crypto money world formally. when the states accept it, we will pay our tax, of course.
Activity: 378

In my own opinion, the investors of cryptocurrency will decrease because there are more people who are going to hate their own government, since government just want to milk money from their own people.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
Now you pay in shops the tax on products and purchase of vegetables and bread didn't decrease.So why should bitcoin become less attractive?The question is anonymity.First of all, cryptocurrency as it assumes that one side does not know the other.And with the payment of taxes will have to be verified and to identify their identity.This can scare.
Pages:
Jump to: