Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in 2018 - page 25. (Read 6792 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 11:39:26 PM
The journey of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is very interesting. Although the stories of individuals(investors) are very interesting and motivational that how they initiated and what problems they faced at earlier stages.

In 2017 the number of businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase. Where you see the bitcoin in 2018?
Since I knew bitcoin that is tool of digital asset I thought it will be increased year by year. When join in its system I believe that it will be up in 2018, even it can be famous for instead of gold in many activities of consumer goods. This is proof that Bitcoin will survive better than real money.
Activity: 163
January 27, 2018, 11:02:01 PM
Bitcoin will be more popular than ever. I'm sure a big Vendor like Amazon will implement bitcoin as a payment option which will ultimately affect other vendors to use this method as well.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 04:29:29 PM
The journey of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is very interesting. Although the stories of individuals(investors) are very interesting and motivational that how they initiated and what problems they faced at earlier stages.

In 2017 the number of businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase. Where you see the bitcoin in 2018?
Since we have already seen a wide increase when it comes to Bitcoin usages for different purposes that has been done and happened from the years 2009 up to 2017, I think we must be expecting that this 2018, a continuous improvement or innovation and much larger range for the individuals must be expected as a part of the total improvement to happen within the Bitcoin community especially people are expecting that the price would grow up much larger to attract many people that can lead to the worldwide legalization of it.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
January 27, 2018, 04:24:42 PM

I see this year. will increase many jumblah bitcoin users. in because in every country has almost 50% of people liked the bitcoin system. and I hope in every country will receive bitcoin for the country's economic needs. because we know that the bitcoin discourse for the future is very good and promising. for its users ..
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
January 27, 2018, 04:17:05 PM
In my own opinion, Bitcoin in 2018 might face some problems like being banned in some countries but it woul prosper and it's value would go higher.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
January 27, 2018, 07:16:10 AM
I'm sure that BTC will be criptocurency number one in 2018 year. Considering BTC price I think it will be up to 30k $ per 1 BTC till the end of this year

Even if in the previous year bitcoin are still number one in cryptocurrency until now in the year of 2018 are still number one. And that was a big amount if the bitcoin will reach $30k per 1 bitcoin. If that happen maybe many of us in here are willing to hold bitcoin until it reach on that value.
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
January 27, 2018, 12:59:56 AM

Many people are saying that 2017 is bitcoin's year because of the sudden pump that occured after recovering from being banned in China. We have all seen how high the pump was so sudden dumps are really expected. We are feeling it now but we should not worry still. It's just the first month of the year and anything can happen after few months so let us just keep on believing in bitcoin.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
January 27, 2018, 12:57:25 AM

We've all seen how successful bitcoin is last year and we can expect more this year. As for today, the value of bitcoin is quite low and there are a lot of investors worrying about the money they are losing. I think bitcoin is still recovering from being banned once again in a certain country and maybe after few months, when it has already recovered, the value will go to the moon again so just be patient.
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
January 27, 2018, 12:54:27 AM
  Bitcoin is becoming interesting to everyone.so I think 2018 is good for bitcoin.
January 26, 2018, 12:53:13 PM
Everyday bitcoin is becoming interesting to everyone.so I think 2018 is good for bitcoin.
Activity: 364
January 26, 2018, 12:48:17 PM

because the bitcoin price is fluctuating, it's hard to predict but I think in 2018 bitcoin prices will keep increasing like the previous years
Activity: 98
January 26, 2018, 12:38:11 PM

yes if I, hopefully in 2018 the price can be more expensive and also demand more
Activity: 462
January 26, 2018, 12:34:21 PM
Everyday bitcoin is becoming interesting to everyone.so I think 2018 is good for bitcoin.
I think this year bitcoin is we wil still be the best cryptocurrency and my i think this year is we will be the best year on bitcoin i am predicting that the value of bitcoin rise or pump even more than $30000 befote this year is we will end and i think bitcoin is we will became more popular.
January 26, 2018, 12:28:47 PM
Activity: 107
Merit: 12
January 26, 2018, 12:22:21 PM
According to me i see a huge rise in the bitcoin growth.
Well, based on the number of bitcoin users now. I think the growth of bitcoin will become faster and ofcourse it will become more popular so I am expecting a huge rise in bitcoin not only the number of users but also the bitcoin itself as well
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
January 26, 2018, 12:18:04 PM
Right now the price of bitcoin is very less compare to its highest value but i think this will not continue for long time. Even in upcoming months the price will start increasing.
Activity: 45
January 26, 2018, 12:14:29 PM
From my Point of view bitcoins is starting to get acknowledge little by little by many countries, many companies accept bitcoins as payments, online shops etc. although not all are good news but, I think this year will be a good one for bitcoin, as many countries accept crypto, the price will sure be higher this year.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 12:09:54 PM
According to me i see a huge rise in the bitcoin growth.
My prediction in bitcoin in the year 2018 is it will reached $25000 and it will become the most expensive coin among all cryptocurrency. Furthermore, I also see huge rise in the bitcoin growth and I guess the number of people who used it will become double or triple.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 12:02:22 PM
In my opinion, although at the beginning of 2018 the value of this bitcoin has dropped dramatically but I remain optimistic that by 2018 bitcoin will continue to grow and will return to a position like 2017 where the bitcoin exchange rate skyrocketed beyond everyone's expectations. .
Many things are affecting the decline in the value of bitcoin today, among its policies that some countries apply about bitcoin use and also present new virtual money now, but I think it's all temporary and by 2018, this bitcoin will remain more popular in money attraction new virtual, because bitcoin has managed to become phenomenal and will still be a top choice compared to other virtual money ........ Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: