Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in 2018 - page 23. (Read 6791 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 12:42:13 PM
we might see a better form of it in financial securities or data protection. But now there is too much hype and speculative investment to make sense out of things. But then again, even the ainternet took some time to gain enough traction to take off.
Activity: 7
January 29, 2018, 12:34:18 PM
What is the real trend to Bitcoin?
copper member
Activity: 497
January 29, 2018, 12:11:34 PM
The journey of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is very interesting. Although the stories of individuals(investors) are very interesting and motivational that how they initiated and what problems they faced at earlier stages.

In 2017 the number of businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase. Where you see the bitcoin in 2018?

Yes, bitcoin always increases year by year and the highest increase is in 2017. Bitcoin enthusiasts are also growing and it will increase the amount of market demand. In 2018 bitcoin will also increase in value.
Activity: 20
January 29, 2018, 11:46:38 AM
In my own opinion, Bitcoin in 2018 might face some problems like being banned in some countries but it woul prosper and it's value would go higher.

Bitcoin is perhaps the best known and most popular virtual currency and its value has rise reach to point $19,500 in December 2017 , but recently there are series of warnings from governments and analysts about the risk and volatility relevant to secure.Maybe bitcoin will be controlled by government in 2018
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 06:45:58 AM
The journey of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is very interesting. Although the stories of individuals(investors) are very interesting and motivational that how they initiated and what problems they faced at earlier stages.

In 2017 the number of businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase. Where you see the bitcoin in 2018?

I am optimistic for this year for bitcoin. I hopefully think that more establishments and companies will accept bitcoin this year. This can cause bitcoin to be more popular and top the news. It also encourages and informs the public that bitcoin can also be practical and can be used in various products and services.
Activity: 264
January 29, 2018, 06:39:47 AM

In 2018 as i have noticed that the bitcoin was more elegible and more powerful decentralized cryptocurrency of all coins.People now are really interested to joined the activity and invest bitcoin for their profits.This is also the hot issue online because of their highest value many people become a millionaire.

It can really make an essence to all of us because the years pass by bitcoin remains undefeated for it`s value price which many people eager to get it.
How i wish it will be longer last until i`m become a legendary someday.But i know their a step to follow to make it possible which i`ve really strive hard eventhough it`s hard to get merits.

In first month of 2018 many things will happened which makes as challenge and interesting to pursue our goals as a list of a whealthier elite and a good investor.
Activity: 103
January 29, 2018, 06:23:26 AM
5 challenges with Bitcoin in 2018
1. Does Wall Street like Bitcoin?
2. Does Bitcoin survive the next crisis?
3. Will China continue to tighten digital money?
4. Does Bitcoin have any other currency?
5. Is Bitcoin considered as currency? Wink
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
January 29, 2018, 06:14:04 AM
There are two scenarios that i think that will happen in 2018. The price of bitcoin might go sideways and become stable above the 10,000 USD price and the another one is, the price of bitcoin can go up really high and have a really crazy bull run and that will be one of the biggest news for bitcoin that can happen in 2018.
Activity: 41
Merit: 2
January 29, 2018, 05:23:26 AM
I see bitcoin rising to 20k. Well, that is my prediction.
Activity: 266
January 29, 2018, 04:49:27 AM

For me as i see the past years that bitcoin has involved i think that bitcoin can be successful in this years and to the following years come even bitcoin price was falls down in this first week of january year 2018. I believed that it will recover and increases more so that bitcoin can be drives up until future because it is not too known and used by every countries in the world and a lot of countries did not know about bitcoin can do to create a big impact of change through all over the world.
Activity: 168
January 29, 2018, 04:43:22 AM
There are a lot of articles and news online that says that Bitcoin will continue to prosper and even reach $50,000 this year. Most experts say that successful companies or businesses went through this stage wherein growth is very volatile. Most people see that Bitcoin has potential and will eventually become stable soon.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
January 29, 2018, 04:20:22 AM
bitcoin today is good, as of know bitcoin price is low,  but its normal there are times that bitcoin price is rising and there are times that bitcoin price is dumping, its norma, time will come bitcoin price will go back.
Activity: 29
January 29, 2018, 04:14:55 AM
In my opinion the BTC on coming next year he faster like a jetplane. But you never know. I think the great problem is the very high transaction fee, which makes it really hard to use the BTC in real life.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
Presale is live: BitPenta.com
January 29, 2018, 04:00:28 AM
In terms of price it is fantastic for the first time bitcoin was created, which cost from thousands and now to hundreds of millions, which I think goes up hundreds of times, and maybe for the beginning of 2018 this bitcoin price is indeed down, but I am sure for some time later surely will rise at a higher price go month.
Activity: 110
January 29, 2018, 03:53:00 AM

I think all the things that happen to bitcoins have their reasons, since the whole process of up and down supports the bitcoin that drives the momentum, so that bitcoin can grow in the right direction. Just the sooner, I believe the bitcoin will reach $ 1 million by 2020!
Activity: 322
January 29, 2018, 03:20:52 AM
bitcoin in 2018 is still growing because it takes more and more people to buy bitcoin because many people know how much bitcoin is worth today. so now 2018 I'm confident that the BTC is still growing now and it will be a good run for in investments.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
January 29, 2018, 02:47:53 AM
in the first 2018 bitcoin has prided itself on not being moved by the normal market manipulators, such as global strife and socioeconomic activities. However, there are times when it fluctuates for obscure reasons.
According to some experts, the January downturn could be no surprise as he attributes it to the Lunar New Year and the significance it carries for the Chinese
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
January 29, 2018, 02:45:07 AM
i think bitcoin in 2018 will gonna attract more holders.
Then, the bitcoin price will gonna increase.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
January 29, 2018, 01:34:36 AM
Certainly i am very optimistic about BTC in 2018.BTC reached to max value last year at the end or December and went under dip by 33%.Span of 2017 proved very helpful in case of BTC.Entire world impressed by the increasing trend of BTC & got interested in investment in Cryptocurrency like BTC.No doubt its very volatile,it carries high risk and high profit.After dip period now its pump up turn.Surely it will soar and will reach above $ 20k in 2018.Many big investors will invest in 2018 keeping in mind the year 2017 for BTC.Those who criticized BTC now they are also interested to invest,because it proved very successful against their expectations.So 2018 will also be pump up year for BTC.2018 will be boom period and stability period for BTC.Stay optimistic.
Activity: 98
January 29, 2018, 12:26:27 AM
My hope, By 2017 what is most attention to bitcoin is the price, For the year 2018, I believe that we will get good news about user acceptance and trust, I do not believe that prices will fall, on the contrary, will rise.
Pages:
Jump to: