Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in 2018 - page 31. (Read 6792 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 08:00:02 AM
Sincerely speaking, the rate at which bitcoin is dwindling and dropping in 2018 is quite scary. Can you believe that I bought bitcoin just last week of December,2017 when it was about 16,000 usd. Checking the coinmarketcap now realizing that the price has dropped to about 12,305.70 usd is funny. What a game!
Activity: 11
January 16, 2018, 06:54:54 AM
    I thinks it will continue increasing because a lot of people continue joing in bitcoin world like me.

As of now the bitcoin it still going to decrease the value, We know bitcoin will be back to the high value. But for now we need to calm on why the bitcoin decreasing the value. I have enough bitcoin im just still holding it and waiting to pump again.
Bitcoin value is not decreasing but is trading in a stable mood, but still investors are too much confident about bitcoin and that is the reason that it is not going to sell their bitcoin. In fact bitcoin has the potential to increase too much and hope that 2018 will be more better than 2017.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 06:49:34 AM
I'm sure that BTC will be criptocurency number one in 2018 year. Considering BTC price I think it will be up to 30k $ per 1 BTC till the end of this year
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
January 16, 2018, 06:40:08 AM
    I thinks it will continue increasing because a lot of people continue joing in bitcoin world like me.

As of now the bitcoin it still going to decrease the value, We know bitcoin will be back to the high value. But for now we need to calm on why the bitcoin decreasing the value. I have enough bitcoin im just still holding it and waiting to pump again.
Activity: 328
Merit: 2
January 16, 2018, 05:53:48 AM
Activity: 378
January 16, 2018, 05:50:08 AM

its not surprising when the price of bitcoin will be higher then last year because nowdays there are more alot of people out there interested and want to know more about this coin and things.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
January 16, 2018, 05:40:55 AM
Well if we don't get some big hubs for Lighting Network around bitcoin itself, for me personally I think that many bussinesses will try to put in altcoins as payment that they accept one of these being bitpay which is currently looking to implement altcoins. But looking at it now there are some preatty good indicators.

Since this year there were a lot of All Time Highs which ment that mainstream media wrote about bitcoin time to time, so when people start to think about whats so special and because of its price when people start to get puzzeled they will want to investigate more. Which means that there might be wider adoption. In my opinion goverments will play the keyrole in this because many people will like it to be regulated because then they will feel safe using crypto currencies in general.
There are a lot of speculations regarding the existence of bitcoin and other altcoins for this year. Even the regular media is getting involved in the growing popularity of bitcoin. Some are very skeptical about the success of digital currency in the market. But records shows that more and more establishments are accepting bitcoin as payment. Investors are also growing, so expect a brighter bitcoin this year.
Activity: 21
January 16, 2018, 05:40:13 AM
I see in the future that it will prosper this year because it will be well known worldwide
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 05:23:21 AM
The journey of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is very interesting. Although the stories of individuals(investors) are very interesting and motivational that how they initiated and what problems they faced at earlier stages.

In 2017 the number of businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase. Where you see the bitcoin in 2018?

Bitcoin will be even more mainstream in 2018. A few days ago we've seen KFC Canada accepting Bitcoin by adding a "Bitcoin bucket", a bucket of chickens worth $25 in Bitcoin (0.001ish). I hope we could get a major merchant like Amazon accepting Bitcoin too, that would be so huge, the price might jump past $30K if that's happens Cheesy That's just a daydream though. Seriously, I expect more country, especially South Korea and Japan, to legalized crypto further. Currently, there's still no clear legal stances for cryptocurrency exchanges and that makes everyone worry because South Korean volume is huge nowadays. I hope their government will make the right move on this matter.
Bitcoin in 2018 will be more popular and becomes more successful. The price of bitcoin will keeps on increasing and it can help many people through everything. Bitcoin in 2018 will also give us such a good income that we will always receive and can make our life becomes better day by day. I hope our country will accept bitcoin and especially hope so that government will accept this for bitcoin to be legalized. I really appreciated on how bitcoin really works because bitcoin helps me on everything. I am pretty sure bitcoin for the coming months or days becomes more successful by the help of many users.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
January 16, 2018, 05:09:01 AM
The journey of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is very interesting. Although the stories of individuals(investors) are very interesting and motivational that how they initiated and what problems they faced at earlier stages.

In 2017 the number of businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase. Where you see the bitcoin in 2018?

Bitcoin will be even more mainstream in 2018. A few days ago we've seen KFC Canada accepting Bitcoin by adding a "Bitcoin bucket", a bucket of chickens worth $25 in Bitcoin (0.001ish). I hope we could get a major merchant like Amazon accepting Bitcoin too, that would be so huge, the price might jump past $30K if that's happens Cheesy That's just a daydream though. Seriously, I expect more country, especially South Korea and Japan, to legalized crypto further. Currently, there's still no clear legal stances for cryptocurrency exchanges and that makes everyone worry because South Korean volume is huge nowadays. I hope their government will make the right move on this matter.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
January 16, 2018, 05:07:19 AM
For me its very difficult to say that what will be the condition of BITCOIN.In cryptocurrency world you never know what ma gain heights or what may see the sea bed.We just have to be patient as we know there is much probability for ethereum to take over BITCOIN.
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
January 16, 2018, 05:00:05 AM

Hi there Maxnetlabs! I could see more bitcoin in my wallet! I think bitcoin have more room to grow especially this days that companies are starting to accept it as a legal tender, just a example what a chicken fast food chain did. In terms of price, I think it could hardly climb up again due to the trading company which I think what mostly like is to make the price non volatile. But I hope, the next few months the bitcoin exit to its long time low since the holiday season and continue to sky rocket its price again.   Wink
Activity: 364
January 15, 2018, 06:08:38 PM

I am glad that bitcoins in 2018 started at the price of 13k dollars. It only means that the value of this bitcoins will increase further in the future because there will be more people who will keep on investing in order to earn more profit when the value of btc increase further more.
Activity: 225
January 15, 2018, 06:06:03 PM

Regarding "businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase".  Several companies including Microsoft who took payment by bitcoins earlier refused it. Giants like Amazon and Facebook are showing an interest in cryptocurrencies. I think that they will create their own successful coins. They have everything for this.
it really is true and maybe soon those names will be holding an ICO and that is certainly very good because more and more an ICO to be an investment choice and I think they will be easy to find investors later because they already have a big name
Activity: 29
January 15, 2018, 05:57:12 PM

Regarding "businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase".  Several companies including Microsoft who took payment by bitcoins earlier refused it. Giants like Amazon and Facebook are showing an interest in cryptocurrencies. I think that they will create their own successful coins. They have everything for this.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
January 15, 2018, 12:55:37 PM

Today, many new investors are coming to engage in crypto instead of bitcoin alone. yes the future of crypto in 2018 is very high. the current is for altcoin to be pumped. this is my prediction
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 09:50:18 AM
I'm not sure that in 2018 this price increase can match what happened in 2017, maybe the maximum increase is 600% or the price this year will reach a maximum of $ 75,000, but with such an increase it has made me satisfied, so I'm excited to continue to buy.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 15, 2018, 09:30:20 AM
Anything can be possible but i think this year bitcoin will not increase that much as it increased in 2017. I think this will be the year for etherum and other good altcoins.

That's one of the possibilities, we might not know exactly so we should just have to wait and see and be ready for something that will happen even if it's good or bad. Anything can happen within a year,  last year is an unexpected year for bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
January 15, 2018, 09:20:11 AM
According to me i see a huge rise in the bitcoin growth.
Bitcoin has experienced a lot of fluctuations over the years but it's still very well developed now, which shows us that Bitcoin has an open future, which in 2018 will definitely be a development year. of Bitcoin
We are just starting for the year 2018 and let us just humbly wait for the rise of its price, I cannot see any negative effect or happening right now, bitcoin will grow no matter what just like what we didn't expect from the year 2017 right? It doubled the price that we are just expecting so let us hope in this year as well.
Pages:
Jump to: